PDA

View Full Version : Antaeus

WhiteStrike
02-22-2015, 10:24 AM
I have about 22 cores right now and the word on the street is that if you use a auto-shotgun,it better be a grind fragger.Now,to me it looks like it has good rolls but I would like to know your opinion because:

1)It has Syphon nano,which was nerfed to hell and back

2)I heard that Rashere would look into these weapons in the future

3)Some people say that Syphon helps on expeditions but other say that it doesn't.

4)As an amazing synergy(15%HP from Chimera Synergy+10% HP Chimera Claw+5% HP Saturnalia+15% HP Fortitude=45% Extra HP)

I also possess a 0.6 reload DC-3 French Nyen and I would like to know how the Antaeus compares against it.Thanks for reading.:)

EDIT:Forgot to mention,I'm thinking of coupling this with a Flame,x7.2 crit,DC-5 Goldenring.

satirized
02-22-2015, 11:17 AM
I have about 22 cores right now and the word on the street is that if you use a auto-shotgun,it better be a grind fragger.Now,to me it looks like it has good rolls but I would like to know your opinion because:

1)It has Syphon nano,which was nerfed to hell and back

2)I heard that Rashere would look into these weapons in the future

3)Some people say that Syphon helps on expeditions but other say that it doesn't.

4)As an amazing synergy(15%HP from Chimera Synergy+10% HP Chimera Claw+5% HP Saturnalia+15% HP Fortitude=45% Extra HP)

I also possess a 0.6 reload DC-3 French Nyen and I would like to know how the Antaeus compares against it.Thanks for reading.:)

EDIT:Forgot to mention,I'm thinking of coupling this with a Flame,x7.2 crit,DC-5 Goldenring.

What? Fire ring is for WM uses. Antaeus is alright if you converted to rad in PVP, but its still a grind fragger. Syphon WONT help in expedition, killing things fast with a needler does.

cmpowell
02-22-2015, 12:30 PM
I like mine. it actually made me like grind fraggers again, lol. I have only used it for PvE tho and as for expeditions I don't know if that will be a good secondary or not, but I'd think there would be other weapons preferred for that

WhiteStrike
02-22-2015, 01:36 PM
Ok,I got the Antaeus.It is amazing!Plus,got a +8 mag mastery!:D

cmpowell
02-22-2015, 02:10 PM
Ok,I got the Antaeus.It is amazing!Plus,got a +8 mag mastery!:D

nice glad to hear you like it. i think its the best weapon in that vender