PDA

View Full Version : Event weekly contract question

YahootsMagoondi
02-22-2015, 06:17 PM
I honestly don't remember from the Solstice event as I had collected all weekly presents in the first five days. So, on the final Mon. of the event (tomorrow for CC), do I have from contract reset until event end to get the fifth day of the weekly done? I started late on a third alt and I thought today was that toon's fifth daily, but it is actually tomorrow. Not a big deal, just gonna get another Cupid's Arrow if it counts anyways, but I was wondering. I seem to remember getting a purple present on the last day of Solstice, but that may be my brain on drugs...

SirServed
02-22-2015, 07:00 PM
CC ends tonight at 11:59 PM PST.

YahootsMagoondi
02-22-2015, 07:05 PM
lol...guess that doesn't matter then. I could have sworn it was Mon. to Mon., didn't look at the dates...doh!

edit: looking back Solstice ended on a Tues., guess that's why I remember the weekly reseting at rhe end of the event.

Bentu
02-22-2015, 09:05 PM
The HH and Solstice were allowed to over run due to issues, I think they should do the same with the CC event unless the have to end it to fix the damn constant disconnections.

TheStigsCousin
02-23-2015, 01:20 AM
I wasn't paying attention to the date, I thought it ended tomorrow. I just logged in a few minutes ago and the weekly contract timer says 10 hours left. Also it says 5/5 and that I collected the weekly present, which I didn't. I wasn't able to complete either one of the weekly contracts. I was one short both times.

Tura Satana
02-23-2015, 06:40 AM
I wasn't paying attention to the date, I thought it ended tomorrow. I just logged in a few minutes ago and the weekly contract timer says 10 hours left. Also it says 5/5 and that I collected the weekly present, which I didn't. I wasn't able to complete either one of the weekly contracts. I was one short both times.

This is simply untrue because the weekly for the first week of the event does not reset if you haven't completed it. If you were 4/5 at the end of the first week, then you would remain 4/5 at the start of the second. So it is quite impossible that you could of been "one short both times." Try again.

Mister Derpenhowser
02-23-2015, 07:30 AM
This is simply untrue because the weekly for the first week of the event does not reset if you haven't completed it. If you were 4/5 at the end of the first week, then you would remain 4/5 at the start of the second. So it is quite impossible that you could of been "one short both times." Try again.

Oooooo! You dun got burned son, buuuuurned. Lulz...

hardy83
02-23-2015, 07:50 AM

Well yechincally they could be short both times, but it would be the same contract.

Lizzie
02-23-2015, 07:56 AM
It also shows 5/5 and present collected for me which is untrue

ArthriticNed
02-23-2015, 08:05 AM

This is only true on extra characters. The 1st toon you login with (or you may have to be in game when contracts flip) will reset, the rest will retain their count. So it is completely possible he missed his weekly presents.

Tura Satana
02-23-2015, 06:46 PM
This is only true on extra characters. The 1st toon you login with (or you may have to be in game when contracts flip) will reset, the rest will retain their count. So it is completely possible he missed his weekly presents.

At christmas my best friend (who has only one character) missed completing their first week by one package. It did not reset.

SirServed
02-23-2015, 06:52 PM
It doesn't matter if you're online or not. If you have an uncompleted Contract and the weekly reset hits, it will retain its progress in the following week as long as it's still being offered by the Faction.

Mister Derpenhowser
02-23-2015, 06:56 PM
^This

/10char