PDA

View Full Version : If this doesnt show why the game is unplayable I dont know what will!

chefwhitey
04-04-2013, 09:39 PM
If this doesnt show why the game is unplayable I dont know what will!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sSX76Gut9Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SapSuSAqc4g

Catroot
04-04-2013, 09:46 PM
Did you notice the server maintenance notice in the chat log towards the end of the video?
Good timing I guess?

ForkInSocket
04-04-2013, 09:50 PM
Yeah, I had the exact same issue. I'm glad somebody documented it for the "whaddaya mean? no issues here!" twerps.

Kross
04-04-2013, 09:52 PM
If this doesnt show why the game is unplayable I dont know what will!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sSX76Gut9Q

But at least the horn still worked :)

chefwhitey
04-04-2013, 09:53 PM
Thats why I posted so they could see what everyone is *****ing about

chefwhitey
04-04-2013, 09:55 PM
I also made another vid showing the arkfall glitched out:

Lobal
04-04-2013, 09:57 PM
Thats why I posted so they could see what everyone is *****ing about

Lol, you should have put gas in it first

ForkInSocket
04-04-2013, 09:59 PM
I also made another vid showing the arkfall glitched out:

Yeah, that's just uberlag. What somebody needs to stream is footage from a major Arkfall when you can actually shoot at something. About 10 fps, and you never really know what's hitting you, or if you're hitting anything yourself. Sucks.

Amber Fae
04-04-2013, 09:59 PM
lol ya! XD

chefwhitey
04-04-2013, 10:06 PM
The horns my favorite part of the game, Isnt it yours too,LOL

Khaleesi
04-04-2013, 10:07 PM
i see we have come across another person crying how a MMO is not up to scratch straight away "Sigh" makes me upset how people are like this... also rather amusing that hes like lvl 243 and hes saying if this isnt a reason to play.... come on thats atleast a days worth of work right there and he clearly likes it :D....your going to let one little bit of server lag change everything...maybe your playing the wrong type of game all together :D just saying :D

swagstika
04-04-2013, 10:13 PM
i see we have come across another person crying how a MMO is not up to scratch straight away "Sigh" makes me upset how people are like this... also rather amusing that hes like lvl 243 and hes saying if this isnt a reason to play.... come on thats atleast a days worth of work right there and he clearly likes it :D....your going to let one little bit of server lag change everything...maybe your playing the wrong type of game all together :D just saying :D

If you would of watched the video/and/or read anything in this thread properly he was obviously showing the people whom have been posting about their flawless lag-less past three days of gaming, that yes there are people who "can't" play what-so-ever. Jesus Christ...

chefwhitey
04-04-2013, 10:13 PM

I never said I dont like the game. I got to play for a total of about ten hours. Getting your ego up goes really fast. The only time it seems to work is in the mornings, I just dont understand why the game runs flawlessly then but when I get back on it turns into this! I know that some of there hot patches effect other game code, and sometimes messes with the things that are working correctly.

CODEZ
04-04-2013, 10:14 PM
Think Khalessi came to defend the game without even reading the posts.. http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad95/svs-mafia/Smilies/derp_zpsec0deadc.gif

chefwhitey
04-04-2013, 10:16 PM
If you would of watched the video/and/or read anything in this thread properly he was obviously showing the people whom have been posting about their flawless lag-less past three days of gaming, that yes there are people who "can't" play what-so-ever. Jesus Christ...

Thank you, it shows that there are people out there with common sense! Some people just like to troll, for the sake of trolling.

SynchroMystik
04-04-2013, 10:17 PM

LULZ!............................:p

Khaleesi
04-04-2013, 10:18 PM
Sorry got some pure hatred at the moment had a massive 20 minutes arguement with a friend in IRL... how he was saying this game is going to be terrible and all that... if i hurt anyone im sorry haha just really stressed out sorry to offend :(

chefwhitey
04-04-2013, 10:21 PM
Sorry got some pure hatred at the moment had a massive 20 minutes arguement with a friend in IRL... how he was saying this game is going to be terrible and all that... if i hurt anyone im sorry haha just really stressed out sorry to offend :(

I personally think that once they get this fixed this is going to be a game changer for the xbox and be the next big game. Everyone out there is waiting for the next big game like cod, halo, or exc. But only time will tell.

Gonz0
04-04-2013, 10:24 PM
Welcome to a massively multiplayer game. Please stop *****ing and be patient. Otherwise, please return your game.

Khaleesi
04-04-2013, 10:27 PM
Agreed i tried telling my friend... im making him read everything on the forums but hes like naa it will fail bla bla Cod for the win... i just wanna get my grans slipper and clip him round the head haha!!

chefwhitey
04-04-2013, 10:29 PM
Welcome to a massively multiplayer game. Please stop *****ing and be patient. Otherwise, please return your game.

Hey posting game footage about what people are talking about, to show the devs what some people are talking about is a good thing so they can address it.

chefwhitey
04-04-2013, 11:23 PM
at least now the game is running more smooth for the time being

chefwhitey
04-05-2013, 02:03 AM
Great job with the last patch! Everything is running smooth so far! Lets hope this works during prime time though!

Arkfalls still very laggy, but everything else is great!

La la
04-05-2013, 02:15 AM
It will be completely fixed in time. In the mean time they have fixed a couple major gameplay issues. (This happens with all MMO releases believe me) It's worth waiting through and getting mega gamer rage for a week or 2! When you can play the game is amazing IMO.

Elastik Spastik
04-05-2013, 02:22 AM
This game is very playable when it works. Once the server and lag issues are sorted this game will be amazing and so worth the wait. With the odd glitch and game fixes. Time heals all.