PDA

View Full Version : Defiance getting rid of lockboxes ???

Illuminati CE0
02-22-2015, 11:30 PM
So I heard just 1 hour ago that Hellfire, Radiant Solstice and other
lockboxes are going to be removed from the Defiance Store tomorrow
after the end of the Valentines Day event ends.

Is this true and what elae is supposed to happen exactly?

PhantasieTrion
02-23-2015, 12:02 AM
So I heard just 1 hour ago that Hellfire, Radiant Solstice and other
lockboxes are going to be removed from the Defiance Store tomorrow
after the end of the Valentines Day event ends.

Is this true and what elae is supposed to happen exactly?

Hi Illuminati

I trust you heard this from a legitimate source? :)

Stuff like this comes up every once and awhile, its usually people in zone chat trolling. The boxes are not being removed; we are not getting rid of lockboxes.

And if we did make a change like this (but we aren't), it would be posted about in advance - in the announcements (http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?86-News-amp-Announcements) section, MotD, etc :)

-Phantasie

Illuminati CE0
02-23-2015, 12:09 AM
Okay well it was a good friend of mine who had watched the live stream. I had to find out for sure first because I was ready to drop all my bits on it. I also thought it could have been a shame for the developers to make a bunch of money quick. However I didn't trust it because Trion is a very good group and very trusting. I love you all :)

Are you a Trion developer or work for them? Curious cause of your name.

I appreciate your time and quick reply by the way.

PhantasieTrion
02-23-2015, 12:17 AM
Well, feel free to drop some bits on Lockboxes, I don't mind :P

Seriously though: yes, I work for Trion, hence the "Defiance Dev" tag.
There was a livestream on Friday, so its possible your friend misunderstood, or what we said was confusing. No worries in asking.

Have a good night.

--Phantasie

Illuminati CE0
02-23-2015, 12:35 AM
Thank you, you're awesome. Last question.... are you all gonna work on the servers? I would gladly spend more money in the game to help toward that cause. I only just found out about this game when it came to xbox for FTP. I would have bought this game brand new the day it released had I known about it.
I bought the season 1 and 2 on DVD and the collectors edition just a week ago. I love this series. I also got 8 friends to buy the game and dvds so far:)

Do you get to meet the actors/actress of the show? That'd be awesome. Again thanks for the reply.

william
02-23-2015, 01:07 AM
I was his informant. I assure you i was not trolling. I was informed that info through the live twitch chat with the dev team. The quote was the dropping of the hellfire boxes after the colony courtship event ended. The 22nd. Its what i heard.

TakeoutSaturn
02-23-2015, 01:59 AM
I was his informant. I assure you i was not trolling. I was informed that info through the live twitch chat with the dev team. The quote was the dropping of the hellfire boxes after the colony courtship event ended. The 22nd. Its what i heard.

mhmm.........

Mister Derpenhowser
02-23-2015, 02:17 AM

Lol! So you know better than the devs eh. Cool stuff

KasperSheitup
02-23-2015, 08:45 AM
Are you a Trion developer or work for them? Curious cause of your name.

Are you the Illuminiati CEO or work for them? Curious cause of your name.

mr8liner
02-23-2015, 08:46 AM
Well, feel free to drop some bits on Lockboxes, I don't mind :P

Seriously though: yes, I work for Trion, hence the "Defiance Dev" tag.
There was a livestream on Friday, so its possible your friend misunderstood, or what we said was confusing. No worries in asking.

Have a good night.

--Phantasie

PhantasieATrion, I tried to send you a pm, but I don't think I did it right. Is there a way that you can send 1 to me that I can just reply back to you. Or let me know how to send them. Thanks

Illuminati CE0
02-23-2015, 05:24 PM
Well I could say yes and be lying or really mean it, or I could say no and really be it but saying it to make u think otherwise to prevent compromising myself. But if I was would I ever really say and if I wasn't would I pretend? Hmm mm I guess you'll never know. Lol
Just a unique name I thought of while listening to a Hopsin song before he became famous (before anyone had heard of him at all ) ummm only illuminati would have that type of out reach/connection, or not.
Confused now? Lol