PDA

View Full Version : Contracts questions

Bad Instincts
04-04-2013, 10:26 PM
I got the first two contracts and completed them but i would like to know how i can find them in the map. I don't see contract icon in the map legend.

Ego said something like i need meet the faction NPC to get my rewards after complete them but i don't know where to find them.

thanks in advance!

Riku_Kurosaki15
04-04-2013, 10:36 PM
How do you do contracts anyway? Do you have to be at a certain point in the game or a specific EGO rating?

Khaleesi
04-04-2013, 10:39 PM
Contracts come after a few levels past 250 i think and have you ever gained REP on other MMOs??... is basically like that and The NPC you get rewards from i think is the special vendors for whoever you have REP with... so like Top notch rep you use the Top Notch vendor :D

krystalmethot
04-04-2013, 10:40 PM
You get them once u hit ego 250. Once u get them u can check them by going to goals and hitting RB. As for the rep I don't know.

Bad Instincts
04-05-2013, 02:41 AM
Contracts come after a few levels past 250 i think and have you ever gained REP on other MMOs??... is basically like that and The NPC you get rewards from i think is the special vendors for whoever you have REP with... so like Top notch rep you use the Top Notch vendor :D
Im new in the MMO universe. :-) Thanks. Nice Usename reminds me Game Of Thrones.

Khaleesi
04-05-2013, 02:57 AM
haha yeah Khaleesi is the best ;)