PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry that I shot the locks

SaikoTeek
02-28-2015, 04:36 AM
It was only during my first 2 times during WM, because I had no clue about protocol, or even the event itself, but then I Youtubed WM and saw the proper way to act and attack, which caused me to quickly change my ways.

I really didn't understand the frustration until after I picked up the DLC and worked to call down my own major AF last night, doing the prep missions, buying the batteries, and getting it set up, just to have it flubbed.

..but if I can change, others can too, even if I have to club them over the head until they do..one at a time.

DJ51
02-28-2015, 04:46 AM
Be proud you are one of the few who wish to learn and likely the only one man enough to admit this mistake publicly :)

Bentu
02-28-2015, 05:19 AM
Was in a WM last night and there was 4, count them 1, 2, 3, 4, imbeciles spamming bmgs on heal, half the time I couldn't see the wm due to the glare.

Needless to say we didn't beat him. :(

Ryker Vorton
02-28-2015, 06:17 AM
Was in a WM last night and there was 4, count them 1, 2, 3, 4, imbeciles spamming bmgs on heal, half the time I couldn't see the wm due to the glare.

Needless to say we didn't beat him. :(

When things like that happened to me i just let myself die, extract and just wait on the first floor until the fight ends (i don't leave map just because IF i pent my spikes the leat i can get is a minimal reward in exchange)

Keeper Riff
02-28-2015, 08:13 AM
When things like that happened to me i just let myself die, extract and just wait on the first floor You can just type /extract for that (also useful if you're stuck or need a port to an ammo box).

Phobos9000
02-28-2015, 08:54 AM
No need to say sorry. The Ego even tells you to shoot the locks, so none of this is your fault. It is very commendable to listen to other players to attempt to beat the WM, though.