PDA

View Full Version : Better use for rep?

Ryu Soba JP
02-28-2015, 06:34 PM
Currently I have 1000 rep for paradise and echelon an I was hoping the team would or could come up with a better use for this. The earning rate verses actual usage is not balanced.
I recommend maybe adding supply crates to these vendors that allow you to spend rep and scrip for supplies. Like some of the other vendors have. Also, the echelon vendor is in dire need of some improvements. I am ego 5900 and none of the gear in that vender scales past 4500 nor is there a supply crate.

Perhaps I should move this to the suggestions page.

Chris Robet
02-28-2015, 06:35 PM
None of the stuff in either of the crates is worth it.

Ryker Vorton
03-01-2015, 07:11 AM
I think the problem is that items from paradise/echelon/chimera are way outdated now. There are many items (from events etc) which are/were much eaisier to get and are pair or even better than those in these vendors.

On the EGO matter, just upgrade them after purchasing them, as simple as that. Thinking about ths.... the game really lacks gold (scrip) sinks but has way too many arkforge sinks a little bit of balance there would be nice, but as AF is their moey making mahine this is not gonna happen anytime soon

Ryu Soba JP
03-01-2015, 01:45 PM
The perforator is awesome and underrated. But, all I am asking is for a better use for the rep I have for these vendors. After getting the gear you want from these vendors the rep just sits there. The echelon vender does not have anything worth having and I nor anyone should have to spend so much arkforge to bring those weapons to ego especially since arkforge isn't easily earned in game.

Tekrunner
03-01-2015, 03:04 PM
The Echelon vendor is the only one that has almost not been changed at all since release. The main reason is probably that PvP is not a priority. A secondary likely reason is that if they added desirable items to it, then some PvE-only players would be unhappy that they're missing out. Of course a solution to that would be to make it sell PvP gear, but this goes back to reason 1: such a change would require investing dev time, and interest in PvP hasn't been high enough to justify it.

hardy83
03-01-2015, 03:17 PM
The reps in this game aren't that important and I'd like to keep it that way.
I hate hate HAAAAATE MMOs that end up just being a massive rep grind.
Every zone, or every town introducing a new faction to grind, then tying end-game gear progression behind it and calling it content.

Pffft!

Echelon rep does need an update though. They have all gotten updates I believe except them.

Duke_Shambles
03-02-2015, 02:45 AM
I do like the mod crates from the Paradise Vendor as they tend to spit out harder to find synergy mods IME.

MagnusRune Daltus
03-02-2015, 03:17 AM
we need a lock box like the Von Bach and Tocp notch, and soleptor eterprises do.

they actually give us a reason to keep doing the contracts

whit
03-02-2015, 03:49 AM
we need a lock box like the Von Bach and Tocp notch, and soleptor eterprises do.

they actually give us a reason to keep doing the contracts

The extra boxes (VB, TN and Sol) that they put at the Tarr vendor was a good move. Would be nice if they could do the same for Echelon, Paradise and Defiant Few. If Echelon sold something decent (or the chance of), I might even consider dusting off my PVP gear.

Ryker Vorton
03-02-2015, 07:52 AM
The extra boxes (VB, TN and Sol) that they put at the Tarr vendor was a good move. Would be nice if they could do the same for Echelon, Paradise and Defiant Few. If Echelon sold something decent (or the chance of), I might even consider dusting off my PVP gear.

Well, if they would do with all gear as it is with outfits, only echelon geaar would be used in PVP and all of a sudden whatever the vendor sells will be the best you can use :)