04-04-2013, 11:40 PM
Looking to Join A Guild that is Active
have mics and enjoy working together on any type of mission or gameplay
I'm from NY So hopefully a Guild from NY or just East Coast in General
Psn-STEALTHKIDSUMO Chracter Name; REBELSTONER

jasparella
04-05-2013, 06:12 AM
Hey Rebel,

If you are interested in a clan/community, check out Tactical Gaming (TG). We have a rapidly expanding Defiance division and are looking for more like-minded, mature gamers who focus on tactics and teamwork. A little bit about us: TacticalGaming.net was created in Nov 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe, to share interests in teamwork and tactics. Join our 2200+ members at www.tacticalgaming.net

For some more information you can look at our recruiting thread here: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?6954-Tactical-Gaming-Wants-You

Thanks and I hope you check us out!

Bill Franolich
04-05-2013, 06:17 AM
She has a recruitment speech i see, well we dont have a forum yet or a recruitment speech but im out of NJ and theres already a few of us in the clan and building, my gamertag is USMC ReapR0621. Im the founder, or you can hit up El Cheto, hes the leader and we'll throw you in the group

BleedForMe
04-05-2013, 06:25 AM
We too do not have a speech...damn. Noted and working on it though! Myself and our co-leader live on the East coast. Pennsylvania to be exact. We have a current roster of 90+ players, and we're growing daily! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and check out our website, the link is in my signature.

jasparella
04-05-2013, 06:48 AM
I apologize for organization. It's really just the most efficient way to make sure I'm getting the important stuff out there. :)

BleedForMe
04-05-2013, 07:01 AM
I apologize for organization. It's really just the most efficient way to make sure I'm getting the important stuff out there. :)

We're just messing with you =)

Aaron
04-05-2013, 11:12 AM
no speech for us either but we have a video!! join the tunnel snakes
psn id: aaronwynd_bc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=gAYL5H46QnQ&NR=1

xXUnrealgodXx
04-05-2013, 12:27 PM
We are currently looking for standard recruits, as well as higher tier members to help manage the guild. If you'd like to inquire about the high tier positions, send BrutalSage a PM (PSN: BrutalSageZ) Or xXUnrealgodXx (PSN: xXUnreaGodXx). If you're just looking to sign up, fill out an application. Welcome to The Brutes everyone, see you soon in Defiance!

ZombieDeviant
04-05-2013, 01:14 PM
Dogs of War Gaming is always looking for new recruits. We have hundreds of members across all platforms that play wide variety of games. We also have weekly clan events that are always fun. Visit our website at dowg.net if you get the chance.

Cerne
04-05-2013, 03:07 PM
Looking to Join A Guild that is Active
have mics and enjoy working together on any type of mission or gameplay
I'm from NY So hopefully a Guild from NY or just East Coast in General
Psn-STEALTHKIDSUMO Chracter Name; REBELSTONER

we are layed back and taking pretty much anyone as long as you are not racist, or disrespectful in a serious manner and speak english come check out my post and feel free to apply

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?11429-TPR-The-Phoenix-Rising-is-looking-for-you