PDA

View Full Version : girl gamers!!! woot

lisa9126
02-09-2013, 05:22 PM
SO I am a girl gamer I have play everquest and eq2, rift and wow. I know we are a strange breed but we bring something to the mix.. My favorite thing about gaming? Raiding.... And the insight that other can provide...
Because if you don't know what your doing... You will die!!!! ;)

Lisa aka "AAngeliis"
" I just click the flashing buttons"

SweetMadness
02-10-2013, 11:01 AM
Female gamers don't exist. Just like female paintballers.
I call BS!
:p

StarFire
02-10-2013, 02:25 PM
See female gamers, female paintballers and female airsofters quite a lot. Don't under estimate the ladies, but I'm glad to see some female gamers. Have a friend who is trying to get on the beta, she really badly wants to play - she has WOW too :)

Laughter
02-10-2013, 03:21 PM
I use to play a little paintball back in High School.

StarFire
02-10-2013, 03:43 PM
I use to play a little paintball back in High School.

That's cool, I know a lot of girls that play both airsoft and paint ball. They are pretty good at the games and they remind me of girls who play halo :). Not to be trifled with!

Grey
02-11-2013, 02:20 AM
O_O

what is this I see before my eyes? Females on the Internet?! Oh so, what black magic is this! It's a witchcraft I say!

(bad joke)

captaincrunch
02-11-2013, 02:31 AM
i have had a few gamer chick's in my guild on tera, and FF, and i have even got my face handed to me in Halo. had a bit of drama because of them too.

lPATT
02-11-2013, 03:51 AM
This is how i see girl on the internet >_< http://www.reallol.com/gallery/42455.gif nah i am kidding i just found that pic funny xD

UberNinja
02-11-2013, 04:01 AM
This is how i see girl on the internet >_< http://www.reallol.com/gallery/42455.gif nah i am kidding i just found that pic funny xD

Oh Technology, so funny...

Laughter
02-11-2013, 06:48 AM

I HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT. :c

SweetMadness
02-11-2013, 01:24 PM
See female gamers, female paintballers and female airsofters quite a lot. Don't under estimate the ladies, but I'm glad to see some female gamers. Have a friend who is trying to get on the beta, she really badly wants to play - she has WOW too :)

I guess I didn't make my sarcasm clear enough? I fail.

Wish I could get my GF to play something besides RPGs. *sideways glance at the girl holding a 3DS nearby*

Grey
02-13-2013, 02:24 AM

My kinda lady c;

Captain Miller
02-13-2013, 02:37 AM
i love to play with girl-player > they are so communicative :D

Fiancee
02-13-2013, 03:51 AM
Picture or I dont believe...

Grey
02-15-2013, 03:31 AM
Picture or I dont believe...

HA I just pictured every idiot on xbox live who goes "**** or ****" or the always golden "lol make me a samich"

mooD
02-15-2013, 05:41 AM
OP is a bit obnoxious.

I don't get what the big idea behind female gamers is. I'm okay with them as long as they don't crave attention for playing games (coughopcough).

Last gal I played games with was pretty handy with a shotgun. I, uhhh, stopped making fun of her after she quoted Tali: 'I have a shotgun'. Quite charming.

Rikochet
02-15-2013, 06:09 AM
Oi guys dont hijack her thread, and also, I didnt giggle once reading the posts in here.
Both my guild in WoW and in SWTOR where 30-50% female, so dont be silly, if you absolutely have to be daft, be daft about something else!

StarFire
02-15-2013, 09:32 AM
Oi guys dont hijack her thread, and also, I didnt giggle once reading the posts in here.
Both my guild in WoW and in SWTOR where 30-50% female, so dont be silly, if you absolutely have to be daft, be daft about something else!

yep i'm not joking, there are a lot of girl gamers. Some games I get overhelmed e.g. halo

mr2bitz
02-15-2013, 09:41 AM
i am personlay a xbox 360 kind of person and i rarley see girls on there. i would love to see a veriety of gamers on xbox live but to me it seems like guys have nothing better to do then call girls (that they dont even know and have never met) ****** and ****s, then proceed to tell them to get back to the kitchen and make them a sandwich. that is a bunch of ****! Guys cut out the softer and more interesting converstaions that girls could/would be talking about by being complete *******s to them. WHY!!! grrrr....so thank you *******s for not allowing my gf to enjoy some time on xbox live with me. now i have to sit here and watch soap oprahs instead of blasting skulls.

Duskky
02-15-2013, 04:40 PM
Female gamers don't exist. Just like female paintballers.
I call BS!
:p
I know a ton of Female Gamers lol Mostly from my side of the Twitter Community

Codex
02-15-2013, 07:07 PM
Most of my friends are female gamers. I'm a female gamer... Therefore, there are female gamers ;)

Haste in Time
02-15-2013, 10:18 PM
i am personlay a xbox 360 kind of person and i rarley see girls on there. i would love to see a veriety of gamers on xbox live but to me it seems like guys have nothing better to do then call girls (that they dont even know and have never met) ****** and ****s, then proceed to tell them to get back to the kitchen and make them a sandwich. that is a bunch of ****! Guys cut out the softer and more interesting converstaions that girls could/would be talking about by being complete *******s to them. WHY!!! grrrr....so thank you *******s for not allowing my gf to enjoy some time on xbox live with me. now i have to sit here and watch soap oprahs instead of blasting skulls.

Actually this is very true for us older gen players, not many women near our age openly game on shooters outside of CoD or the MMO World of Warcraft as it's very frustrating. Guys like us on the 360 and maybe PS3 even get alot of pre-judgement from our fellow female gamers, even though some of us are very mature but because of all that sort of bs we dont even get so much as a "hello?" .... I just wish we could all get along and game. As I've always thought video games are meant to be shared with others no matter their gender or ethnic backgrounds. Heck I've been mistaken as a "white knight" just for saying something nice only the one time in defense of just playing fair and so I didn't have to mute my whole team. I believe in working with your team mates and having fun, what happened to just enjoying the game? Geez.

:( I do sometimes pity us all.

Grey
02-16-2013, 04:37 AM
Most of my friends are female gamers. I'm a female gamer... Therefore, there are female gamers ;)

and the fact you have the Master as your picture just makes you even better, but really I think the old saying works here the best, turain,salrain, asari, in the end we're all animals

Grey
02-16-2013, 04:38 AM
Actually this is very true for us older gen players, not many women near our age openly game on shooters outside of CoD or the MMO World of Warcraft as it's very frustrating. Guys like us on the 360 and maybe PS3 even get alot of pre-judgement from our fellow female gamers, even though some of us are very mature but because of all that sort of bs we dont even get so much as a "hello?" .... I just wish we could all get along and game. As I've always thought video games are meant to be shared with others no matter their gender or ethnic backgrounds. Heck I've been mistaken as a "white knight" just for saying something nice only the one time in defense of just playing fair and so I didn't have to mute my whole team. I believe in working with your team mates and having fun, what happened to just enjoying the game? Geez.

:( I do sometimes pity us all.

Your last sentence is the most golden of all, I have the same belief, who cares what dangles in your pants, shut up and have fun

StarFire
02-16-2013, 04:54 AM

Cool, just proves the point, their are girl gamers. Everyone just has to get over the fact there are girl gamers and this is only going to increase in more games

Grey
02-16-2013, 02:50 PM
I don't care what gender you are, I don't care if you're a dude or a chick, as long as you play hard, have fun.

Maeka
02-17-2013, 07:12 PM

Have to admit, that is pretty funny...

But yeah I'm a female gamer and I know quite a few female gamers. More and more females are coming out of hiding over the years :P

Midniteryu
02-17-2013, 11:41 PM
My fiancee is a gamer.

Haste in Time
02-18-2013, 11:53 PM
Have to admit, that is pretty funny...

But yeah I'm a female gamer and I know quite a few female gamers. More and more females are coming out of hiding over the years :P

@Maeka;

Honestly I'm proud for you that your able to openly admit what is seldom said on the 360 and I fully recognize and acknowledge you for this feat of daring do. I'm unsure though, how old are you if you do not mind sharing?

However, If what you have said is true, then every shooter I played would be full of them regardless of platform the games are on with PC aside kind-of. As on PC I think most Female gamers are still on WoW. I'm only being skeptical, but I would jump at the chance to finally just have us all get along plain and simple. As Video Games are meant to be fun, entertaining, and shared with everyone. They are a point of social interaction that is all about the experiences it entails. These experiences are what make you unique, which connect you in a way not possible before the xbox. I also believe in being to able to share that with anyone you wish but when you cut out half the other gender, then you have lost the other half of the population and the ability to share those cool moments with them. It then makes us all feel a bit Xenophobic in a sense. I only think that it's odd that offline away from my 360 I can approach more women than on it. It's not easy to tell who is a gamer either out side of the 360 or PS3 obviously. On the 360 for me it just takes that barrier away and allows for simple play with millions of others. Why cant that experience include women too? It's just silly as I feel cheated of friendships that could had been. So yeah, what If I just want to be a friend with someone? Then I should be able to. Sometimes we all just need to have a place to "crash n chill" or basically "escape" reality. Anyway I never have looked at a video game console as a dating machine but I cant say that it wont happen someday but I'm not going to solicit every female gamer out there to do it, I'll let them come to me instead if it happens, it happens.

I know that my list has consisted of male gamers 98.99% for the longest time for the past 10 years. I just like to play with older gamers near my age as I'm 24, I look for those around 17 and older. As kids tend to get on my nerves as they come in droves when you have even just the one. It can get annoying. It's those darn 12 and 13 year-olds I tell you. I just feel like if I'm in a M rated title that I should have a list where I can act like an adult if you wanted to know. I just know that there are alot of younger female gamers that have CoD as their primary game for the 360 or Ps3. There isn't anything wrong in liking CoD as a game or series, its just in my opinion that there are far better shooters out there and why be stuck to just one game entirely as that could get repetitive and dare I say boring. I know I have played tons of different games and because of this variety style of gaming I have never gotten bored once.

Here is food for thought Female Gamers:
I don't understand. Why don't you just mute the jerks and/or leave to go to another match? Play with those that are willing to get along, or this just leads to more drama unless you go xenophobe mode which I don't recommended. Use the ratings system on the 360. Think and utilize what the 360 gives you. Ps3 has mute as well. On PC? stay away from Ventrillo, team-speak and that "M" something. I recommend to get Skype and use that with people you know and trust.

I know I have had my share of mutes now and then and if you change you mind and want to change the mute to unmute you can do this through the scoreboards in-game or from the 360's home button and muting the tag with x under recent players/friends. I could go on and on about what Female Gamers could do like the rest of the daily pop does. I mean no offense by that. I'm only implying that women being more social than guys should speak up and play the games they want to without feeling like they have gotten a bad end of the bargain. As you can mute the "idiots/jerks" thank the gaming gods for mute buttons/switches.

If you already do this then that is cool, props for being epic already. I just dont hear of this being used by many female gamers often. is all.

Also:
@OP
I have no idea what the point of this thread was, but I got no issue with female gamers just fyi. I just dont know what else to say to you at this time. If you want a compliment then: "You Rock!" :]

Laughter
02-19-2013, 04:51 AM
To be honest I really haven't had an overly large amount of bad experiences with males. Yeah, maybe I have seen sexist comments typed in public chats in MMOs but none of them were directed to myself or any other person.

I just tend to not care. >.>

Duskky
02-19-2013, 05:14 AM
I haven't seen a lot of sexist people when playing xbox more so on PC, though we encounter the sexist gamer "MAK ME R SAMMICH WORMENS." We mute and report. Simple. A lot of jerks and people out there don't let them ruin a experience.

(I'm not a girl o. o I just play with female gamers a lot.)

StarFire
02-19-2013, 05:36 AM
I'm just glad to play the game, it doesn't matter who you are as long as we have fun. As long as everyone leaves the nasty comments at the door it should be fine. I'm glad that we do see girls and that gaming isn't just for the dudes and that the "gaming culture" is changing

Aaricane
02-19-2013, 08:08 AM
Half expected to see pictures of some dude posting pics of himself asking for hot girls to add him lol. Glad to see that is not case. Maybe this community can maintain it's sanity from stuff like this.

On the other hand, i never use the "make me a sammich" unless in a joking way. The reason being is i make a killer sammich and would not want to taste anything inferior!!

In other news, a woman is hit by a car on 5th and Main. The vehicle was being operated by a blind man with an invalid drivers license. I'm sure all our viewers are wondering the same question.....WHAT WAS SHE DOING OUT OF THE KITCHEN?

StarFire
02-19-2013, 08:19 AM
can you stop with the kitchen jokes, getting old real fast

Aaricane
02-19-2013, 09:02 AM
can you stop with the kitchen jokes, getting old real fastTry reading more then the last line please.

Grey
02-19-2013, 09:32 AM
O__O I'm a guy and I work in a kitchen just saiyan

Haste in Time
02-19-2013, 11:57 AM
To be honest I really haven't had an overly large amount of bad experiences with males. Yeah, maybe I have seen sexist comments typed in public chats in MMOs but none of them were directed to myself or any other person.

I just tend to not care. >.>

@Laughter

Actually that doesn't surprise me, if your talking about stuff that already has passed. However if it was going on at the same time you were gaming, were you communicating with them during that session? Then I don't know what to say, perhaps you have muted the players that were being sexist and cruel or left that match/session. Or you didn't bother to communicate with them... I just dont know. An MMO is just a strange one being large and not as personal as a shooter space like Halo or Battlefield for example. It's more of a public open. MMO's usually have rules and a more respectable community of players for the most part than a shooter does offer. I can see why to hide there, but seriously...

I've met only a small handful of Female Gamers and they all like you "dont care" about that stuff, hell I ran into a younger teen-group of guys and one girl where they all thought that it was funny cause they "didn't care", which is darn stupid if you ask me with the way they went on about it. It's cruel and sexist behavior. It shouldn't happen but there will be Jerks and Idiots in this world.

"Remember sexist jerks, you suck as you come out a loser for being one. just get along already and play the game as it's meant to be played with everyone."

I just think women should game too. As everyone should have fun and enjoy their video games. It's not the end of the world, It's just interesting or even odd that the fact remains until otherwise I don't see too many Female Gamers outside CoD or WoW/MMO games. As I game an average of 8 hours a day on many different games. I think they love to hide, I understand why but its just making it worse if you do hide. As it only means that you let the jerks and idiots win by hiding. I'm glad that more of you aren't hiding anymore but the ones that dont are younger than 17 currently and usually. I'm glad that we agree what games are for. At this point, I'm going to say I've had my piece officially. Any further posts from me will be something like: Defiance related or Game related outside Female gamers subjectively. As I will make a new thread titled The Game Machine.

;) I'm sure you'd appreciate that more... since you "dont care"

Laughter
02-19-2013, 04:16 PM
I "don't care" because I don't think anyone should let an anonymous person who is clearly trolling bother them. I think if we didn't "feed" them and acted as if we don't even see it they won't get a thrill out of doing it, that's all. It isn't that I "don't care" they are talking that that it's more so of a, "I don't care" because they can't possibly know anything about me. If that makes sense.

I'm 25.. been around in this gaming world for quite a while.. if I don't like what someone says I ignore it and enjoy the rest of my game. Simple as that.

"Bullies" get a joy out of seeing a reaction and upsetting people. The more upset someone is the more they want to keep picking. Give them nothing and they will grow bored.

Cylumne
02-19-2013, 05:19 PM
female "gamers" exist , in today's ever evolving ever technological dependent crumbling society the social normal structure is breaking down it is very easy to delve in to the ever-present escapist mentality of video-games and the pseudo fantasy alternate reality they offer to keep from dealing with your day to day life .. in general statistically speaking 45-90% of so called "female gamers have many character defects or problems which keep them from being to interact in a normal healthy "real life" environment the fallowing reasons are the majority, teenage pregnancy,obesity, negative self esteem/self worth, abuse, self deluded psychosis, the need to alter their selves to "fit in " lead to forming their virtual; self image the same is said for most gamer boi's where as the percentages are much higher and are 80/90% with top reasons being obesity,unemployment,drug usage, and social ineptitude being the major contributors

Cylumne
02-19-2013, 05:26 PM
female "gamers" exist , in today's ever evolving ever technological dependent crumbling society the social normal structure is breaking down it is very easy to delve in to the ever-present escapist mentality of video-games and the pseudo fantasy alternate reality they offer to keep from dealing with your day to day life .. in general statistically speaking 45-90% of so called "female gamers have many character defects or problems which keep them from being to interact in a normal healthy "real life" environment the fallowing reasons are the majority, teenage pregnancy,obesity, negative self esteem/self worth, abuse, self deluded psychosis, the need to alter their selves to "fit in " lead to forming their virtual; self image the same is said for most gamer boi's where as the percentages are much higher and are 80/90% with top reasons being obesity,unemployment,drug usage, and social ineptitude being the major contributors

that being said i'm neither a misogynistic ****** nor an elitist prick but i speak the truth in the dark places in order to illuminate the void and educate the uneducated ....personally most people it dos not matter you're sex nor your sexual persuasion as to wither you play video games what is important is you play them so much that that is what you use as your base niche identifier which means with all due respect you need to get a real life :/

Haste in Time
02-19-2013, 08:49 PM
I "don't care" because I don't think anyone should let an anonymous person who is clearly trolling bother them. I think if we didn't "feed" them and acted as if we don't even see it they won't get a thrill out of doing it, that's all. It isn't that I "don't care" they are talking that that it's more so of a, "I don't care" because they can't possibly know anything about me. If that makes sense.

I'm 25.. been around in this gaming world for quite a while.. if I don't like what someone says I ignore it and enjoy the rest of my game. Simple as that.

"Bullies" get a joy out of seeing a reaction and upsetting people. The more upset someone is the more they want to keep picking. Give them nothing and they will grow bored.

Oh by the way its nice to meet you Laughter and your only a year older than myself, cool indeed ^^

I totally agree with you.

Just that hiding means that they win ultimately as its their goal as well to intimidate you, its where reports and muting comes into play. Don't let them bug you and I'm sure you know those kinds of bullies aren't the entire community on Live its more of 30% or less. You or I will bump into a jerk every now and then but not everyday hopefully and you can mute those kinds of people giving you a so-called hard-time.

Heck the last six months before Far-Cry 3 I heard no-one talking back to me for three sessions unless I kept being informative (ie enemy locations and such) like the cool and calm field commander I am. I love the FC3 community for that, there mostly polite and talkative. I Like the Defiance forums here already too. :]

PS: If you Laughter or anyone here wants to, then you can add me on the 360, GT is Haste in Time be 17 or older or kindly beware of facing rejection until your of age.

that being said i'm neither a misogynistic ****** nor an elitist prick but i speak the truth in the dark places in order to illuminate the void and educate the uneducated ....personally most people it dos not matter you're sex nor your sexual persuasion as to wither you play video games what is important is you play them so much that that is what you use as your base niche identifier which means with all due respect you need to get a real life :/

Get a real life? Okay then. Just what the heck do you call it when I work, play, sleep, eat, go-out or exercise!?

I'm a living breathing human being that is alive and I have built my livelihood around gaming.

Cause I call that my life in a very basic broad nut-shell- which I'm proud of. Even though I'm sure that this isn't directed at me. Still I have a life carved out for myself, even with my 8 hr averages for gaming. Choose your words more carefully next time.

:cool: Respect.

Duskky
02-19-2013, 08:54 PM
Oh by the way its nice to meet you Laughter and your only a year older than myself, cool indeed ^^

I totally agree with you.

Just that hiding means that they win ultimately as its their goal as well to intimidate you, its where reports and muting comes into play. Don't let them bug you and I'm sure you know those kinds of bullies aren't the entire community on Live its more of 30% or less. You or I will bump into a jerk every now and then but not everyday hopefully and you can mute those kinds of people giving you a so-called hard-time.

Heck the last six months before Far-Cry 3 I heard no-one talking back to me for three sessions unless I kept being informative (ie enemy locations and such) like the cool and calm field commander I am. I love the FC3 community for that, there mostly polite and talkative. I Like the Defiance forums here already too. :]

PS: If you Laughter or anyone here wants to, then you can add me on the 360, GT is Haste in Time be 17 or older or kindly beware of facing rejection until your of age.

Get a real life? Okay then. Just what the heck do you call it when I work, play, sleep, eat, go-out or exercise!?

I'm a living breathing human being that is alive and I have built my livelihood around gaming.

Cause I call that my life in a very basic broad nut-shell- which I'm proud of. Even though I'm sure that this isn't directed at me. Still I have a life carved out for myself, even with my 8 hr averages for gaming. Choose your words more carefully next time.

:cool: Respect.

What if I turn 17 in April ;.;

IGears
02-19-2013, 09:00 PM
Umm...I'm only here for the Ladies..you got Haste writing essays on girl gamers. make it sound like you want affirmative action of having more female gamers or something.

Grey
02-19-2013, 09:50 PM
Umm...I'm only here for the Ladies..you got Haste writing essays on girl gamers. make it sound like you want affirmative action of having more female gamers or something.

o___O why is this thread getting so much attention? who cares about female gamers lol not saying that as lollol kitchen noaws saying that as who cares if you're a female? Like big whoop it has bewbs so do really really fat guys I don't treat those guys any different so why should anyone care about females? and yes I get the main reason this was posted was so OP could either add some fellow ladies or just scream that she likes being a girl but I'm tempted to just make a guys gamerz!!! thread just for to see what happens

TLDR? who cares if your a chick shut an play the game

Codex
02-19-2013, 10:12 PM
Well. I could comment on the last few posts, but there's a saying about low hanging fruit and all that...

~*~

So. Anyways - I have a question for my fellow fembots; what is your favorite type of game? Shooters? MMO's? Platformers?
I personally grew up with a lot of FPS's and Strategy type games, however I have recently morphed into the kind of gamer that likes nothing but a good story. I can forgive poor graphics or gameplay so long as a story is compelling and gets me thinking.

RalosReper
02-20-2013, 12:12 AM
im a guy and i play female avatars....... where do we go from here no one knows but we all accept the fact that....its ok :).

Haste in Time
02-20-2013, 02:30 AM
What if I turn 17 in April ;.;

@Duskky:

Then add me on your birthday, when it's really your birthday. :p

I can't bend the rules, I only create them to enforce them. My personal standards are abit high but it keeps the annoying kids away and its low maintenance. I do think your kinda cool though. Maybe we can do something later if it's April or whatever. ;]

@Codex
Honestly, I'm gonna step down at this point and let the thread do what I guess it was about female gamers for female gamers stuff. I didn't mean to rant really but it just seems like I dont see you or other female gamers on a daily basis that willingly speak up using a mic and play games. I just guess the times are changing or have finally changed, hopefully it's for the better.

@IGears:
Dude, I just got here not long ago and your gonna say that they got me writing essays? Naw- I just write alot, truth is it's much shorter when I speak aloud. In fact I struggle with short, compact, writing. I find it easier to take my time and write what I can about what I want to highlight each time in replies though or it'd be much longer. Also I suck at typing fast- its a fact which contradicts my tag. Speaking of which its 'Haste in Time' 'HiT' or just 'Tom' ... take your pick.

@ ...
Ladies & Gents, please go introduce yourselves in my "The Gaming Machine ..." thread. As I will be there watching it like a hawk and I will also try to be a friendly and helpful community face around here. I hope to see most of you on the battlefield when DeFi launches officially. The game looks good, but as I've said "I dont know yet" cause I'm just at "wait n see" mode. lol :D

Edit:
I have left this thread officially...

IGears
02-20-2013, 06:17 AM
lol too funny.. well i don't really care what gender plays anyways. My girlfriend plays video games.. she always wants to play split-screen coop and I tell her that i hate dividing my 42" tv. (i know i'm terrible) I'm trying to get another Xbox 360 so that we could play on separate screens.

'Haste in Time' 'HiT' or just 'Tom'
i know what you mean, my best friend is the same way. i just thought it was funny to see it.

Aaricane
02-20-2013, 06:21 AM
I'm tempted to just make a guys gamerz!!! thread just for to see what happens It dies after 3 replies.

Codex
02-20-2013, 08:47 AM
Hey Haste, I know you've left the thread but since I'm the kind of person who likes to discuss stuff and talk to folks, I'll just answer your point to me.

First, I agree with you. I don't see many females talking on the mic. I personally choose not to because 90% of the time I'm not comfortable doing it. I hate not being able to see a person face to face when I am physically talking to them. I'm shy, I'll easily admit that. I also, before Defiance, never really played any MP games. I loathe MP and I find most MP communities to be all about measuring the size of your e-peen. It's just been bad experience after bad experience for me, so I choose to play single player where I don't have to use a mic or communicate with others.

So, I choose not to use my mic or involve myself in a multiplayer environment. It's just not my thing. I'm not "hiding" because of abuse I've received, I just don't like talking with people verbally when I can't see them. But, hey. That's just me. I'm sure other people have other reasons why they don't talk.

mr2bitz
02-20-2013, 08:48 AM
you should try out Final Fantasy X
Well. I could comment on the last few posts, but there's a saying about low hanging fruit and all that...

~*~

So. Anyways - I have a question for my fellow fembots; what is your favorite type of game? Shooters? MMO's? Platformers?
I personally grew up with a lot of FPS's and Strategy type games, however I have recently morphed into the kind of gamer that likes nothing but a good story. I can forgive poor graphics or gameplay so long as a story is compelling and gets me thinking.

mr2bitz
02-20-2013, 08:48 AM
you should try out Final Fantasy X

~*~

Codex
02-20-2013, 08:50 AM
I'm not a fan of JRPG's. The dubbing tends to be super annoying (and also I don't have a playstation :))

mr2bitz
02-20-2013, 08:52 AM
the dubbing is spot on and that is a shame. what system do you play on so i can make a suggestion?

mr2bitz
02-20-2013, 08:54 AM
haha nvrm that post total derp moment, umm try Star Ocean:the last hope, or if you really want to challenge your brain get Dark Souls

Grey
02-21-2013, 07:43 PM
Is this thread dead I hope so :D

FaerGothika
02-22-2013, 08:54 AM
<applies jumper cables to thread's neck bolts and clamps the other ends to city's electrical system>

I don't really have anything to add; I just have this Frankenstein complex. You know, bringing things back from the dead, raiding graveyards, playing with high voltage...wait, does that make me weird?

Duskky
02-22-2013, 09:22 AM
<applies jumper cables to thread's neck bolts and clamps the other ends to city's electrical system>

i don't really have anything to add; i just have this frankenstein complex. You know, bringing things back from the dead, raiding graveyards, playing with high voltage...wait, does that make me weird?

it's alive!

FaerGothika
02-22-2013, 12:53 PM
it's alive!

<Oingo Boingo music starts> Weird Science

Okay, enough retro. Move along, nothing to see here.

Grey
02-22-2013, 01:09 PM
<Oingo Boingo music starts> Weird Science

Okay, enough retro. Move along, nothing to see here.

I LOVE LITTLE GIRLS THEY MAKE MY FEEL SO..bad

Duskky
02-22-2013, 01:18 PM
i love little girls they make my feel so..bad

y u like loli?

FaerGothika
02-22-2013, 01:28 PM
y u like loli?

He's quoting The Pedo Bear theme song, otherwise known as a song by some retro group called Oingo Boingo.

Grey, what shall we do with you? Naughty, naughty.

Grey
02-22-2013, 01:31 PM
He's quoting The Pedo Bear theme song, otherwise known as a song by some retro group called Oingo Boingo.

Grey, what shall we do with you? Naughty, naughty.

<3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA

mY THEME SONG C;

FaerGothika
02-22-2013, 01:40 PM
So I don't get banned from the forums, I won't post the link, but I think if you go to Youtube and search The Pedo Bear Song, you'll find something closer to Grey's...Anatomy. <Sorry, had to go there>

Grey
02-22-2013, 01:41 PM
So I don't get banned from the forums, I won't post the link, but I think if you go to Youtube and search The Pedo Bear Song, you'll find something closer to Grey's...Anatomy. <Sorry, had to go there>

C: best song ever

Grey
02-22-2013, 01:44 PM
http://global3.memecdn.com/pedo-bear-attacks_o_408141.jpg

Duskky
02-22-2013, 01:45 PM
oh my god xD I love this forum.

FaerGothika
02-22-2013, 01:47 PM
My goodness, I feel like I've corrupted poor Duskky.

Nah, I'll just blame it on Grey!

Not It!!

Grey
02-22-2013, 01:48 PM
My goodness, I feel like I've corrupted poor Duskky.

Nah, I'll just blame it on Grey!

Not It!!

If you crazy kids need me http://www.duncanchannon.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/free-candy-van.jpg

Duskky
02-22-2013, 01:49 PM
Please, my twitter community is a lot more weird and corrupting then these forums it just comes really close :3

FaerGothika
02-22-2013, 01:53 PM
Okay, wait. What does this have to do with girl gamers?

Is there really <clears throat> free candy? I was gonna help this nice guy in the trench coat find his lost puppy....

Grey
02-22-2013, 01:55 PM
Okay, wait. What does this have to do with girl gamers?

Is there really <clears throat> free candy? I was gonna help this nice guy in the trench coat find his lost puppy....

Oh good you found me C: