PDA

View Full Version : Easiest way to get 5000 kills with a bolt action Sniper

XdestinySniper
03-04-2015, 05:41 PM
Hey Does anyone know the easiest way to get 5000 kills with a Bolt Action Sniper Rifle, if so please post or reply thank u

Chris Robet
03-04-2015, 05:42 PM
Go into the matron arena with a volge sniper rifle and kill all the mini bugs. That's assuming you have both Arkbreaker and Gunslinger DLC.

XdestinySniper
03-04-2015, 05:43 PM
is it the Gunslinger arena i go to right?

Chris Robet
03-04-2015, 05:45 PM
Yes the matron arena is the very last one I think.

JOCCO5150
03-04-2015, 05:47 PM
First arena at Diablo lighthouse with volge sniper.

Chris Robet
03-04-2015, 05:49 PM
First arena at Diablo lighthouse with volge sniper.

You have to constantly say yes you want to restart, enemies do not drop bullets, there are multiple enemy types that don't swarm.

XdestinySniper
03-04-2015, 05:49 PM
iron demon ranch arenas? or Overpass arenas i cant remember which 1 and yes i have all dlcs

Chris Robet
03-04-2015, 05:50 PM
Just go into the arena part of the matchmaking quick menu and find matron's nest.

XdestinySniper
03-04-2015, 05:54 PM
its not called matrons nest can u be more specific on the name please

Logain
03-04-2015, 05:58 PM
Use Decoy to get all the skitterlings together. Use a Volge lighting rifle and yes the 1st Thorn Liro arena or Matrons Nest. The most fun but still get a lot of kills is use a VBI EEC Sniper on SV incursion just east of Water Temple. Keep killing the faithful or Grid as they march straight at you.

Most tedious pursuit other than Gold in every race.

Good luck and happy hunting!

Tura Satana
03-04-2015, 06:02 PM
I prefer to do this in the 1st castithan arena. Rounds three and five on the floor. You can level up some other weapon during the other rounds. Its not a total waste of time. And there are ammo crates on the floor and you should only need to hit it once during the round.

But try em both and do whichever one works for you. And the gunslinger one IS matron's nest. Its the last one on the co-op arena matchmaking list and at IDR. I don't see why you are having trouble finding it. Unless you haven't unlocked it yet.

Atticus Batman
03-04-2015, 08:09 PM

Actually, it is called Matron's nest and it can be accessed at Iron Demon Ranch or in matchmaking under arenas.

heartbreak_courier
03-04-2015, 08:34 PM

I believe that's the actual name. In the matchmaking menu, under the Co-op Arena tab, there should be an option to queue for "Arena: Matron's Nest." If you haven't unlocked it yet, you have to do one of the Gunslinger missions called "A Royal Welcome."

EDIT: Oops! Atticus already let you know. But yeah, it's there.

Bonehead
03-04-2015, 08:37 PM
My attention span will not let me do this one.

Chris Robet
03-04-2015, 08:38 PM
My attention span will not let me do this one.

It took me four hours with the pistol kills. Luckily I was on console so I just aimed my flare ahead of me and just kept shooting while I watched a show on my laptop.

Rattler20200
03-04-2015, 09:13 PM
Anyone know the best place to get sniper kills for someone who only has 7th Legion DLC?

I know the firefight at the aft area of the New Freedom spawns guys on a consistant basis... but that's usually in groups of 3.

JOCCO5150
03-04-2015, 09:33 PM
Anyone know the best place to get sniper kills for someone who only has 7th Legion DLC?

I know the firefight at the aft area of the New Freedom spawns guys on a consistant basis... but that's usually in groups of 3.

If you let the e rep soldier that is disarming the second bomb at the hostile takeover site go down and don't pick him back up it will just keep spawning raiders

Rattler20200
03-04-2015, 09:36 PM
I'll have to keep that in mind. Thanks.

Cygnus
03-05-2015, 01:03 AM
Lightning rifle has a blast radius which kills multiple skidders each shot.I recomend modding for hip fire. in first thorn liro on lower level of the arena.you can kill 100-300+ each match.good luck

ashegam
04-04-2015, 08:54 AM
Lightning rifle has a blast radius which kills multiple skidders each shot.I recomend modding for hip fire. in first thorn liro on lower level of the arena.you can kill 100-300+ each match.good luck

This is a great idea!

Any vendors that sell the Lightning rifle or only in drops?

Ray8888
04-04-2015, 09:00 AM
I get lightning rifles on almost every warmaster. And other places, I think volge sieges. I know this is my most common drop. The only things I vendor automatically without even looking at the stats are whites and lightning rifles.

dremora ven0m
04-04-2015, 09:05 AM
I dont have the dlc's so i did it 80% doing Bolinas Sniper twice a day, takes for ever tho.
now its done i will never pick a sniper up again haha

Tex_Arcana
04-04-2015, 09:33 AM
I simply use Bolt Actions when doing daily land maps.
And also doing side missions.
I started doing this on my main after 4.5k ego and was done before I hit 5.2k
My primary alt has been using this method since 1k and has over 3k kills at 4.5k ego (Leveled up faster this time around; but not a big deal).
I'm not "chasing" the pursuit at this point as I don't feel that's needed. It will happen before my prime alt is 5k ego which is fine.
Having a good Blue Plate Slicer FRC Bolt Action has helped the Alt of course. My main has an OJ FRC (Cannoneer) that hits like a fleet of trucks; which I may trade over to the alt for finishing the Pursuit off.

tarmim
04-04-2015, 03:05 PM
I use VOT Bolter what is rolling thunder (awesome hip accuracy) so i can fire it from hip and kill things from close range without really aiming.

Alastar
04-04-2015, 03:24 PM
Definitely the lightning rifle and the bug Liro arena. And you don't need the dlc to get into the arena last I checked. Maybe they finally made that exclusive for people who actually paid for it.

Atticus Batman
04-05-2015, 04:21 AM
Definitely the lightning rifle and the bug Liro arena. And you don't need the dlc to get into the arena last I checked. Maybe they finally made that exclusive for people who actually paid for it.

Don't need the DLC but you do need to be grouped with a friend who owns it, and have them take you into it. It has always been locked to non-dlc owners but they can join a friend who is doing it.

stoodakiss
04-05-2015, 04:28 AM
Don't need the DLC but you do need to be grouped with a friend who owns it, and have them take you into it. It has always been locked to non-dlc owners but they can join a friend who is doing it. but batt man if they dont have the dlc how are they going to use the volge lightning rifle?

http://superherojunkies.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/best-riddler-cosplay-photo.jpg

Atticus Batman
04-05-2015, 04:39 AM
but batt man if they dont have the dlc how are they going to use the volge lightning rifle?

http://superherojunkies.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/best-riddler-cosplay-photo.jpg

I was pointing out you don't need DLC to get in just a friend, I said nothing about the lightningrifle. Besides I never use the lightning rifle. I prefer a good bolt action. Nowadays I use my Calling Bird as my sniper of choice.

I got the pursuit done the first couple months of the game, way before the lightning rifle and arenas were added. There are a few different mine locations that it could be done at. At one you are pupposed to protect a comunication array or something so Echelon can be called in. Once you start the comm message let the raiders destroy it then just keep killing them until you get the pursuit, or get tired ofr the day. Then fix it, finish the mission and go sell all the loot drops. You get plenty of kills and plenty of crap to sell/salvage.

eruzet
04-05-2015, 05:14 AM
the thorn liro first arena with volge sniper really help me alot 200-250 kill per run
thanx again for the tips :D
Btw it is just me that the volge sniper have terrible hit point ?? many time miss the shoot that i already aim with scope

stoodakiss
04-05-2015, 05:37 AM
i was pointing out you don't need dlc to get in just a friend, i said nothing about the lightningrifle. Besides i never use the lightning rifle. I prefer a good bolt action. Nowadays i use my calling bird as my sniper of choice.

I got the pursuit done the first couple months of the game, way before the lightning rifle and arenas were added. There are a few different mine locations that it could be done at. At one you are pupposed to protect a comunication array or something so echelon can be called in. Once you start the comm message let the raiders destroy it then just keep killing them until you get the pursuit, or get tired ofr the day. Then fix it, finish the mission and go sell all the loot drops. You get plenty of kills and plenty of crap to sell/salvage.
http://carolinaregion.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/joker7.jpg
oh batman don't you remember what happened to robin at big stonereach with all the little hell bugs? you woulda been doin it timely and efficiently while getting tons of loots when you're low on time.

http://www.yourkloset.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Robin-Dead.jpg

kingevil
04-05-2015, 05:54 AM
use volge lightning rifle. if you are facing lighthouse got to left go in 2nd arena tip use decoy for skitterlings they pile up just shoot middle of pile u get 10-2o kills a shot n come outa arena withh 300- 400 kills a pop

Samurye
04-05-2015, 12:15 PM
Volge Lighting Rifle.
Yuke Liro.

1 match, 10 mins.
300-500 kills

10 matches, 1.6hrs
3,000-5,000 kills

Good hunting.

Ray8888
04-05-2015, 02:37 PM
Thats definitely the easiest way. By far. However you need both Arkbreaker and Gunslinger.