PDA

View Full Version : Lowest EGO Infector?

Maxis Lexfi
03-07-2015, 01:39 PM
BMG? Check
Det? Check
Rocket? Check
AR/SMG/Snip/Pistol/Shotty/LMG? Had them since almost ego 0.

But I'm pushing 500 and haven't seen an infector besides one that needed Soleptor rep.

When did you get your first infector?

Just trying to see if RNGesus hates me or if it's just too early.

Chris Robet
03-07-2015, 01:47 PM
It's just RNGesus. Infectors aren't really even that great outside of PvP.

Mrdr
03-07-2015, 04:46 PM
I just passed ego 1000 and I've probably vendored or salvaged at least 5 maybe more. I've tried each one and can't find any use for them. They don't really cause death but more annoy the enemy. LOL at least the ones I've had. I'll check later to see if I still have a purple one. If so, and you want it then you can have it. It's ego is in the 900s if i didn't salvage/vendor it. I'm on the PS3 NA server. I might also have a blue one. Not sure. But if both are still there you can have your choice or both.

bigbri2k5
03-07-2015, 04:52 PM
Infectors really shine in either PVP, or massed PvE events like sieges/incursions. If you pay attention to what you're doing you can really rack up the scores.

Mrdr
03-07-2015, 05:00 PM
Perhaps the scoring is good but most I've had had fast fire rate with relatively small mags that cause little to no discernible damage. The enemy gets all puffy with parasites/infection/whatever but then it goes away and they're still firing not dying. My smg ar disrupters pistols and snipers kill stuff but not my infectors.

Believe me I'd love to love infectors because they're a cool idea but I haven't gotten a good one yet I guess. Any suggestions for a quality one? Thanks.

Chris Robet
03-07-2015, 05:08 PM
Best one in my opinion is the canker.

Mrdr
03-07-2015, 05:25 PM
Thanks. Haven't seen a canker yet but if I do get one I'll give it a go.

Didn't mean to hijack the thread...sorry. Forgot to mention that my first infector was white and I got it around ego 300 give or take.

Maxis Lexfi
03-07-2015, 06:38 PM
Perhaps the scoring is good but most I've had had fast fire rate with relatively small mags that cause little to no discernible damage. The enemy gets all puffy with parasites/infection/whatever but then it goes away and they're still firing not dying. My smg ar disrupters pistols and snipers kill stuff but not my infectors.

Believe me I'd love to love infectors because they're a cool idea but I haven't gotten a good one yet I guess. Any suggestions for a quality one? Thanks.

Hmm...I see vids of Combo Breaker and others just totally pwning face with them in Thorn Liro Arena, looked fun.

SaikoTeek
03-08-2015, 03:21 AM
Hmm...I see vids of Combo Breaker and others just totally pwning face with them in Thorn Liro Arena, looked fun.

I've seen his vids. Don't get me wrong, you can learn stuff from them, but he's a score hoor. As it was said, Infectors get you points, but it seems to take a higher ego for them to actually kill much. I have to get one up to level 10 for the pursuit, so I was using it in noob town and those guys even took a while to die.