PDA

View Full Version : where did it go?

EvilAg3nt
03-08-2015, 07:30 PM
erm...i was swapping scopes on my Favorite gun,the votan Flash rifle.
i had finally gotten the scope i wanted off a seller,and when i added the scope it took me back to the weapons page instead of saying the mods added successfully and now my Guns GONE.
right out of my list And my Equipped slot # 2
i cant find it anywheres...wtfh just happened?
this was my best gun,high fire rate,i had added radiation to it and it had 4 slots too.
and no i didnt hit delete either.

this happened around 10-15 pm eastern timezone usa.
please advise,cause now im missing half my firepower...and the money n time i spent building it....:(

Iceberg
03-08-2015, 07:32 PM
Have you checked the inventory screen? I remember sometimes actions you complete in the matrix requires the gun to be un-equiped first.

Fuzzy
03-08-2015, 07:34 PM
If it really is gone (not in your inventory anymore), then contact Trion Support.
They might be able to restore it :)
Be sure to tell them exactly which gun and when it happened.

EvilAg3nt
03-08-2015, 07:45 PM
i swear fellas its like a bad dream...ive checked and rechecked and yes i even checked the vendors i was standing near in the buybacks...
im kinda stunned but i Did find out that the Scope never made it onto the gun soo?
but the gun is gone,just gone.
Why and How is what im worried about too...

i have a low level green version but its not even worth upgrading...
Gawd,the worst part is,i spent most of today running from person to person to get the dammed scope and stock and magazine...
( a quick ty to all of you who had the patience to help me today btw ingame )
do you really think trion could help me out with this problem?
someone said they store the info on their servers?

Fuzzy
03-08-2015, 07:50 PM
I've scrapped guns by accident and the support ususally was that nice to restore the weapon(s) for me. Just be sure to write a ticket up now :)
Add as much information as you can.
Name of the weapon, rarity, when you lost it etc.

Here's the support page btw: https://support.trionworlds.com/

EvilAg3nt
03-08-2015, 08:10 PM
Your request was successfully submitted. You should receive a confirmation email shortly.
TY Fuzzy i appreciate that.

but what worries me the most is,what happened?
now im nervous about modding anything...
i didnt scrap it,m a newbie and being Very careful about what buttons i push ever since i scrapped the blades.
dont ask :(
anyways lookit this heres my loadout slot literally the damm gun vanished right out of existence.
and ill include pic of the green one too.

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab309/robwashere/Robs%20pics/junkyard%20dogs/DSCF1144_zps37i5rop6.jpg (http://s874.photobucket.com/user/robwashere/media/Robs%20pics/junkyard%20dogs/DSCF1144_zps37i5rop6.jpg.html)

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab309/robwashere/Robs%20pics/junkyard%20dogs/DSCF1145_zpspyifvmij.jpg (http://s874.photobucket.com/user/robwashere/media/Robs%20pics/junkyard%20dogs/DSCF1145_zpspyifvmij.jpg.html)

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab309/robwashere/Robs%20pics/junkyard%20dogs/DSCF1143_zps5iyeew7t.jpg (http://s874.photobucket.com/user/robwashere/media/Robs%20pics/junkyard%20dogs/DSCF1143_zps5iyeew7t.jpg.html)

Bentu
03-08-2015, 10:31 PM
Looking at the pictures I see that you haven't favourited those guns. If you have favourited the one that has gone missing it'll appear nearer the top of your inventory.
Try looking at the top where favourited ARS would be.

EvilAg3nt
03-08-2015, 11:10 PM
Irony,i unfavorited that gun as explained to me by my new clan leader today,to show him my gun in the trades menu thingy
and then forgot to refav it.
yes.i know...my fav gun,and i didnt refav it.

ive looked everywheres,it vanished into thin air.
nobody seems to have one for sale either,and one of the clan guys threw one away today.
of course.

but ty anyways Bentu.

YahootsMagoondi
03-08-2015, 11:53 PM
you didn't retrieve the mods off it, did you? retrieving the mods destroys the weapon. you just put new mods over the top of any already on the gun. sometimes all this matrix stuff can be confusing.

CowdBlud
03-09-2015, 12:41 AM
you didn't retrieve the mods off it, did you? retrieving the mods destroys the weapon. you just put new mods over the top of any already on the gun. sometimes all this matrix stuff can be confusing.

exactly what i did the other day, not paying enough attention and destroyed one of my best guns!
wish id known then you can ask for them back! :(

Tekrunner
03-09-2015, 01:40 AM
Irony,i unfavorited that gun as explained to me by my new clan leader today,to show him my gun in the trades menu thingy

You don't need to unfav guns to add them to a trade.

EvilAg3nt
03-09-2015, 11:22 AM
so yer telling me this never woulda happened if i hadnt unfaved it?
and ill make sure to thank my leader...well,no,i cant say that,it isnt his fault it vanished.
you can believe that this am every weapon i need is favved now.
no reply yet from trion,but loadout slot # 2 still has that hole.
im leaving it that way,hopefully one day it will have something in there..

i did do some more modding last nite on another gun and while it worked,i still have questions..
like..i bought this scope/tactical right?
on the gun it comes up as the annoying assault scope...the blue one with all the crap in the way
so i went and bought 3 <<<< more scopes Both kinds..
they All come up as the same scope when i put them on..and now im Broke.
i even went to the Defiance page and visibly checked the scopes pictures Before i bought the others!!
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?24405-Guide-Scopes-Sights
whats going on?
please teach me...while i still have hair left...

vanishing guns..arkfalls w no doors....connection droppin...add to that you practically Need an experienced pro player to tell you whats going on in the game...Fun game,bit Frustratin tho.

Tekrunner
03-09-2015, 12:13 PM
they All come up as the same scope when i put them on..and now im Broke.
i even went to the Defiance page and visibly checked the scopes pictures Before i bought the others!!
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?24405-Guide-Scopes-Sights

That post is outdated, scopes were changed since it was written. Tactical scopes give you the blue scope with a high level of zoom (same as the former assault scopes), stabilization sights and assault scopes don't add a scope but improve your accuracy (stab sight while moving or standing still without aiming, assault while aiming down sight), and commando scopes are unchanged (still give you the black scope with a medium level of zoom).

TheStigsCousin
03-09-2015, 01:06 PM
There is also one assault rifle that has the triangular scope (forgot what rifle) which severely limits fov. That may be the rifle you're modding.

You mention "arkfalls with no doors" It may be you showed up too late. I've rolled up to arkfall sites before and the entrance wasn't there. Everyone was already inside.

ButtTheRipper
03-09-2015, 01:12 PM
vanishing guns..arkfalls w no doors....connection droppin...add to that you practically Need an experienced pro player to tell you whats going on in the game...Fun game,bit Frustratin tho.
When a game goes f2p the trolls come out from under the bridge.

EvilAg3nt
03-09-2015, 01:37 PM
When a game goes f2p the trolls come out from under the bridge.

please dont be rude sir...
ive bought 3 copies.
ive spent 75 real bucks at the store already,and brought others to the game.
i tell my other xbox friends about the game...
all im asking for is help and advice..
if that comment i made offended you,try looking at it from a newbies side,ok?
this game is a bit hard to figure out.

on the arkfall thing,i understand the timer yes,but im talking about beating the volge and the door appears for everyone i start loading it goes 3/4 and then poof gone,i even took pics where you can see the timer
19:00 mins remaining and also the other poor guy who had same thing happen and we even messaged each other going wth...
we ran around that ark for the whole time till it vanished...

TY for the clarity on the scopes....im kinda crushed,i dont like the blue ones..TY tho Tekrunner n Stig

Tekrunner
03-09-2015, 02:07 PM
There is also one assault rifle that has the triangular scope (forgot what rifle) which severely limits fov. That may be the rifle you're modding.

Ah yes, that's true. If you put an assault scope or stabilization sight on a Heavy Assault Carbine (or any of its variants), the weapon will just keep its already existing scope.

ButtTheRipper
03-09-2015, 02:56 PM
please dont be rude sir...
ive bought 3 copies.
ive spent 75 real bucks at the store already,and brought others to the game.
i tell my other xbox friends about the game...
all im asking for is help and advice..
if that comment i made offended you,try looking at it from a newbies side,ok?
this game is a bit hard to figure out.

on the arkfall thing,i understand the timer yes,but im talking about beating the volge and the door appears for everyone i start loading it goes 3/4 and then poof gone,i even took pics where you can see the timer
19:00 mins remaining and also the other poor guy who had same thing happen and we even messaged each other going wth...
we ran around that ark for the whole time till it vanished...

TY for the clarity on the scopes....im kinda crushed,i dont like the blue ones..TY tho Tekrunner n Stig
I apologize. Does the door problem happen every time?

EvilAg3nt
03-09-2015, 03:02 PM
no sir,its only happened twice and thats it.
lotta disconnects tho while going thru that same portal into the ark itself.
ive reset my router multiple times,and checked my ping..it says good.
i have noticed if i shut off the system and reload the patch it seems to be okay for awhile.

ps,ik youll die laughing,but we beat our 1st warmaster last nite!!

DeMoNofDEATH
03-09-2015, 03:08 PM
Ah yes, that's true. If you put an assault scope or stabilization sight on a Heavy Assault Carbine (or any of its variants), the weapon will just keep its already existing scope.

Yeah i tried that on plate slicer oj heavy assaulty carbine, hated that damn scope tried to put a stab sight but sigh the scope remains...

EvilAg3nt
03-11-2015, 01:49 PM

this is exactly what it turned out to be.
Many Thanks to you all And to Trion for restoring my weapon :)
Major Props for taking the time to help out.