PDA

View Full Version : Question about new ego cap

Mr B
03-10-2015, 11:42 AM
With the ego cap going to be 6000 with the alcatraz update, i was wondering, will we need to complete every single pursuit to reach that, or is there some leeway?

So, what is the current max ego, and how much ego can we gain for completing added alcatraz pursuits?

I know there was a thread about that not so long ago, but couldn't find it, so i'm sorry if redundant.

Ray8888
03-10-2015, 11:46 AM
Excellent guide by Nathanpbutler. I'd link but I'm on my phone. I think the link is in his sig so just find any of his posts.

WhiteStrike
03-10-2015, 11:46 AM
With the ego cap going to be 6000 with the alcatraz update, i was wondering, will we need to complete every single pursuit to reach that, or is there some leeway?

So, what is the current max ego, and how much ego can we gain for completing added Alcatraz pursuits?

I know there was a thread about that not so long ago, but couldn't find it, so I'm sorry if redundant.
You can already hit 6101 total EGO(although it caps at 5900) as of now.As such,you won't need to do all the pursuits to attain it.

SirServed
03-10-2015, 11:49 AM
You can already hit 6101 total EGO(although it caps at 5900) as of now.As such,you won't need to do all the pursuits to attain it.
This here. If you have completed every pursuit currently available in the game, you will have enough for 6066 or 6101. Those with 6101 completed a set of pursuits that are no longer available in the game, the rest of us get 6066.

kgersen
03-10-2015, 11:50 AM
Well there are actually enough pursuits in game, currently, to get to EGO 6100 or thereabouts. YMMV depending on when you started and how many "removed" pursuits you have completed. There are detailed breakdowns on Definace Data & some threads here also.

Alkatraz is going to add pursuits also; the value on PTS shows about 80 points worth. Hopefully the cumulative value will be a bit higher when it goes live so those of us still striving can pick and choose a bit more.

Ray8888
03-10-2015, 11:55 AM
As long as I don't have to do the time trials. I can barely drive from point A to B without getting stuck in a tree.

Mr B
03-10-2015, 11:57 AM
Ok, thanks a lot for the feedback guys.
So, i remember back in the day, there was a way to check the real ego rating of our character (went past the in-game cap of 5000), on the defiance site, when an account was linked, but can't find it anywhere.I'm guessing that's no longer possible?

Claydough
03-10-2015, 12:01 PM
Thete are lots of pursuits you dont have to even touch to reach the cap currently.

I guess it was too hard for some people to hit the cap before and we cant have people working hard to max out their ego now can we!

MagnusRune Daltus
03-10-2015, 12:10 PM
yeah that great ego thing on the site was removed...

for a while after they removed the link, you could still see it if you had the URL, but not anymore.

for those who never saw it....

it showed a pie chart of all your ego, showed what was from pursuits, EXP, Guns, Cars.. it was great.

if memory servers me right, it also had stats like, X bullets fired, game play time, distance walked, distance driven, distance flying through the air in car jumps....then it was gone..no word as to why that i saw.

as for the Max Ego, 6101 is only if you got 7 pursuits for 5 ego each, which were removed... (add them back please? if not..why not?) i missed one of them by 1 lantern lighting or somthing. so my max (at the moment) is 6096, minus the 70 ego in 3 pursuits i havent done, so 6026