PDA

View Full Version : Elite Lock Box Question?

SoulLaVane
03-11-2015, 03:35 PM
Ever since the new update I've been getting the same guns 3 times in a row from 1 Elite box has anybody else have this problem?

stefb42
03-11-2015, 03:44 PM
Only opened 1 since update but I'm positive I got a shield and 3 couriers (2 purp 1 blue)

Bentu
03-11-2015, 03:47 PM
A bit ot but I've noticed an increase in drops on the ground an in rarity, found several epics while doing the diablo refinery daily.

Graywolfe
03-11-2015, 04:11 PM
I got 3 shotguns 2 blue fraggers and a purple slugger, also a blue shield but i don't remember which one. I wont be doing that again.

SoulLaVane
03-11-2015, 04:43 PM
I got 2 blue Vot Fraggers and a purple one what's up with that

TheStigsCousin
03-11-2015, 08:01 PM
I bought an elite lock box the other night with keys and scrip and got an oj sniper rifle and oj frags from the same box. Since switching to pc from xbox, I've picked up a lot of oj's in just a couple of weeks. On xbox, after playing for 5 months, I had only got a few. I don't know if the rng is being nicer to me on pc or if the pc just seems to have better oj chance. :)

Bentu
03-11-2015, 11:50 PM
I bought an elite lock box the other night with keys and scrip and got an oj sniper rifle and oj frags from the same box. Since switching to pc from xbox, I've picked up a lot of oj's in just a couple of weeks. On xbox, after playing for 5 months, I had only got a few. I don't know if the rng is being nicer to me on pc or if the pc just seems to have better oj chance. :)

You're on the pts to, that says it all lol ; )

MansonGSR
03-12-2015, 02:04 AM
This week elite box dont give me nothing good but last week 1 elite box drop me 3 orange weapons and 1 purple!!

CowdBlud
03-12-2015, 02:10 AM
YES ! :mad:

I have most certainly been getting duplicates from lock boxes for past week or so... and far too often to be chance.
With no exageration I think 1 in 4 lock boxes has given me a duplicate weapon, or at least virtually identical.

Shrimkins
03-12-2015, 07:27 AM
I opened 3 elite lockboxes yesterday. No duplicates.

No legendaries either but I did get a pretty good purple SMG

r1p
03-12-2015, 08:11 AM
I opened 2 yesterday. One had vendor junk and no dupes and the other had a purple Rhino shield and a pretty nice OJ Mazu with crit & dmg as the top 2 rolls.

I do understand how a lot of you feel though. I went through a 6 week stretch that encompassed the Solstice event where every lockbox I opened was vendor junk. I only got 1 junk OJ weapon and 90% of the boxes contained 3 rare & 1 epic (mostly shotguns and sniper rifles) with blue grenades/stims. Quite a few times they came in a set of 2-3 rare shotguns/snipers and 1 epic shotgun/sniper. I also received 2 weapons in the same box that were identical more times than I thought would naturally occur: same weapon, rarity, synergy, and nano with the Ego being slightly different. The purgatory even carried over into the Solstice event as well because I got ~9-10 snipers for daily's, ~6-7 shotguns for daily's, and 2 of my weekly's where shotguns. And this is all on the same character because I didn't have an alt at the time. I swear during that time it felt like RNGesus was trying to make me use those weapons. Fortunately my run of bad luck ended and as of late achieved an acceptable level of balance.

TheStigsCousin
03-12-2015, 10:38 AM
You're on the pts to, that says it all lol ; )

This wasn't on pts, it was on NA. But on the subject of pts -- the rng is not kind to me on pts lol All those free bits to buy lock boxes and I got all crap items lol

Ryu Soba JP
03-13-2015, 07:49 PM
For me I feel like RNG favors mid ego level toons. I also think it favors locations those toons theoretically should be playing around at that level if they were to follow the pursuits and missions.

Lockbox RNG seems like a waste. Since September I've only ever pulled one jackpot. Never ever pulled a legendary grenade. And very rarely pull a Legendary weapon. Yes, I've got duplicates and even x3 of the same weapon just different tier. No, I don't expect things to be handed freely to me but, it is discouraging to build up keycodes buy a lockbox and get the bad side of RNG almost everytime an then have friends PM you saying "I just pulled my 5th jackpot since it changed and so n so just got their 3rd".

So yeah, we need better RNG percentages and better loot on those RNG tables.

EvilAg3nt
03-14-2015, 08:22 AM
For me I feel like RNG favors mid ego level toons. I also think it favors locations those toons theoretically should be playing around at that level if they were to follow the pursuits and missions.

Lockbox RNG seems like a waste. Since September I've only ever pulled one jackpot. Never ever pulled a legendary grenade. And very rarely pull a Legendary weapon. Yes, I've got duplicates and even x3 of the same weapon just different tier. No, I don't expect things to be handed freely to me but, it is discouraging to build up keycodes buy a lockbox and get the bad side of RNG almost everytime an then have friends PM you saying "I just pulled my 5th jackpot since it changed and so n so just got their 3rd".

So yeah, we need better RNG percentages and better loot on those RNG tables.

god ,yes.
i keep getting the uber rare jacksquat weapons with the fancy green colors....:rolleyes:
along with the always seen before blue trinket,usually a shotty.
if it wasnt for Buying oj-s,i wouldnt even know what they looked like....:mad:

and the script on the box text is maddening as well.
at least 1 item will be epic or legendary / yeah right,it actually gave me All green before.
may contain a charge blade / but not for me it wont
may contain a bonus jackpot item / but i wont get it,only my friends will.

simmatosan
03-16-2015, 01:30 PM
Elite lockboxes just give me crap ahh... yes 20 AF after open 10 in last 7 days. :mad: