PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Remove Equipment from Inventory. Can not break down,Can not sell.

Nexxuus
04-05-2013, 02:23 AM
So yea. I have like 3 items in my inventory that im stuck with an their taking up space. I cant break them down or sell them to a vendor. Any ideas?

Komakala
04-05-2013, 02:24 AM
Most likely they are equipped in another loadout. They cannot be equipped in ANY loadout to ditch them.

chicksticker
04-05-2013, 02:25 AM
can you delete them from in the pause menu in the inventory screen ....some stuff you can press triangle on it and it will delete it (PS3)

Sarevok
04-05-2013, 02:25 AM
You have multiple presets of your equip. The items you want to sell oder delete are in one of these presets equipt. You have to change this first.

Nexxuus
04-05-2013, 02:29 AM
Aaaahh. Ok thanx guys. As for the delete other equipment i can but the ones i want to get rid of i cant. But im going to check to see if i have these in my other loadouts.

Exes
04-05-2013, 02:31 AM
You should really be able to sell/break down weapons in loadouts, just give a warning or a symbol so we know its equipped somewhere. Going through my loadouts equipping the exact same stuff 3 times just to be sure I can sell / break down the rest.

Nexxuus
04-05-2013, 02:35 AM
Yep. That did it. Had these items equipped in the other preset. Once i switched them out i was able to get rid of them. This should be stickied or something cause i couldnt find this info. I hate having to post a thread when im sure its somewhere. THANX AGAIN.

Bunjmin
04-05-2013, 03:07 AM
Yep. That did it. Had these items equipped in the other preset. Once i switched them out i was able to get rid of them. This should be stickied or something cause i couldnt find this info. I hate having to post a thread when im sure its somewhere. THANX AGAIN.

I wouldn't call this worthy of being stuck but you did the right thing. You tried to find an answer and couldn't so you reached out to the community and they helped you out. I hope to see much more of this and much less nerd raging. Props for even being concerned with reposts. +1 for the Defiance community

Jrdp
04-05-2013, 03:13 AM
Bunjmin, i had the same problem in one of the betas and took a while to suppose that was happening xD, i could imagine that it's a lot more common.

Gabbro1000
04-05-2013, 04:17 AM
I have 3 loadouts... I didn't realise that till yesterday! I could not figure out why I couldn't sell stuff. Then found it equipped somewhere else. So to keep my inventory as clear as possible, I had 3 identical loadouts. Which is abit silly, I know, but then if I get something new I have to re-equip in a very strange way. In and out of the character screen or I can't change equipment.
Surely I should be able to sell it regardless and just have an empty slot till I CHOOSE to equip something there?
I'd much prefer 1 loadout with more weapons equipped, but thats a game changer, so probably not gonna happen.