PDA

View Full Version : Defiance Developer Q&A: March 13

CM Kiwibird
03-13-2015, 06:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/GWY10z7.gif (http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2015/02/27/defiance-developer-qa-february-27/)

Welcome, ark hunters! You’ve asked, we’re answering. We’re back with another action packed Defiance Developer Q&A! Make sure to keep an eye out for the next question collection thread on our official forums next week!

Vega: After Season 3 content is released… Will we get the option to play the game HUDless?

We have discussed a HUD toggle option for the purpose of screen captures in the past, usually when screen capture forum posts pop up. The challenge would be for how that would work on consoles since they do not have the ability to take screen captures. We’d prefer to work on features that all platforms can take advantage of, so that would make this a lower priority. Also keep in mind that Season 3 content will be released throughout this coming year, the Alcatraz Update is the first free update for Season 3.

Iceberg: Can LoCarb give any more details about the free roaming war master?

We have been throwing around the idea of a roaming WarMaster as a new experience, one that was not part of an Arkfall or an Instance. Originally I thought about dropping the WarMaster at the end of the Solstice Strike event, but did not have enough time to polish that experience for that deadline. As for the Roaming WarMaster concept as it stands now it would most likely be one that has already broken his armor to play along the “escaped” WarMaster. This would be to keep the experience of the Summoned Arkfall version intact. We have to solve a few technical and design hurdles before we have the roaming WarMaster appearing in Paradise.

Adage: Will the inventory cap be raised in Alcatraz or at any time in the near future?

With the addition of the new expedition rewards of Cyber Rigs and Cyber Chips we suspect players will be a little more pressed for space. With that being said there is a good chance the inventory cap will be raised in the near future.

SirServed: Will weapons with no nano effect that can possibly have them ever be removed from loot tables? The current nano system in place really leaves no good reason for them to exist anymore.

Not currently planned. While weapons without nanos lack the additional benefits inherent to the nano effect, they do more base damage and aren’t subject to nano resistances. Just like every nano has tradeoffs, a nanoless gun should be a valid choice for some situations too and we may make tweaks to the balance of different nanos (and no nano) to ensure that’s true.

Holy Bahamut3: LoCarb, now that you are back from PAX, and are getting settled into the Captain’s chair, what are some things you want to see in the future of this game? We’re there any notes Trick left you for things he never got around to implementing? If so, anything in particular you would like to see as well?

As for things I want to see I’ve hinted at in my first introduction letter. Without going in to too many boring details I will need to spec out things internally in terms of schedule to work out what we can deliver to our players within a reasonable time frame. I’d hate to bring up something that we would not approach until next year.

Octobersnow: Will the chat in defiance ever get some love?

We don’t have any immediate plans for new chat features, that may change as we think up of new features that may require chat updates. Was there anything in particular you were looking for?

Nefarious: What’s the future of Incursions? What’s planned to make them better?

As it stands now Incursions will not get any immediate updates, there may be some later on in Season 3 if we can fit that in to the schedule. Now that I think about it, it might be pretty cool to see a Grid Incursion with a mix of converted enemies.

Grandpa Ace: The possibility of making the Durango’s carry four passengers (Including driver), or making the Raptor climb better and go faster.

The Durango will for now remain a 2 person vehicle. Thanks for the reminder on the Raptor, and I agree it needs some tweaking to make it more fun to play as a group.

Cryptic Effect: Could we get something else to use our ark salvage on, such as changing the nano on our gun rather than using the conversion mags and therefore remove the conversion mags from the game completely?

We’re always looking for additional things for people to spend currencies on, including Arkforge, but we don’t have any plans to allow them to be spent to directly choose which nano a weapon has. The mods provide a purposeful choice and tradeoff: do you give up some other benefit you could have gained from that mod slot in order to change the nano?

Punisher Illinois Blue: Will we get boats, subs, pond, lake, river, ocean based enemies someday?

With not that much content or playspaces over water it would be unlikely that we will support amphibious vehicles and enemies in the near future.

Fallen_Aingeal: It was mentioned in the last Q&A that there were no immediate or set plans for pvp, just that updates were being “considered”. It was also mentioned that “baby steps” were going to be taken in tweaking the available content. What type of tweaks are you thinking?

With PvP it’s a bit tricky, there are a couple of things we would like to try like new game modes, environments, etc. Before we touch those we need to make sure the rewards are there, currently XP and other general rewards for PvP need a pass. Also as a whole the Echelon and other vendors need some love with their available merchant items. After we address those tidbits we would feel more comfortable sending you to play new PvP content.

Read the article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2015/03/13/defiance-developer-qa-march-13/)

Sliverbaer
03-13-2015, 07:47 PM
...consoles since they do not have the ability to take screen captures

I'm really sick of seeing this answer.

Iceberg
03-13-2015, 08:03 PM
I'm really sick of seeing this answer.

Xbox one just added a feature to take screen shots.

TakeoutSaturn
03-13-2015, 08:31 PM
so large amounts of ark salvage will continue to be useless :d

Fallen_Aingeal
03-13-2015, 08:56 PM
Appreciate the answer. Thank you!

KILLSHOT707
03-13-2015, 10:31 PM
"With the addition of the new expedition rewards of Cyber Rigs and Cyber Chips we suspect players will be a little more pressed for space. With that being said there is a good chance the inventory cap will be raised in the near future."

No one wants to scroll down past 400+ spaces(my current inventory). Rigs and chips show up at the bottom on PTS. I think most would agree a bank would be much better.

BA Stranger
03-13-2015, 11:27 PM
I have a solution to 3 ideas I see here. Instead of bonus inventory slots, add a bank where we can store extra stuff. Somewhat like a vendor but your items will always be in there and never expire. Ark Salvage... use this as a small fee to store your items within said bank and to pick them up. Takes care of slots, takes care of the bank idea, and most of all it gives a purpose to ark salvage. Let me know what you think of this.

Claydough
03-14-2015, 04:38 AM
"With the addition of the new expedition rewards of Cyber Rigs and Cyber Chips we suspect players will be a little more pressed for space. With that being said there is a good chance the inventory cap will be raised in the near future."

No one wants to scroll down past 400+ spaces(my current inventory). Rigs and chips show up at the bottom on PTS. I think most would agree a bank would be much better.

I agree! Ive got 350 inv items, 300 of which are not needed to be one me at one time.

I know the favorites system kind of addresses this issue, but all of my stuff needs to be favorited to avoid selling things.

Also my question about adding nano mods to paradise vendor wasnt anwsered... I would have been satisfyed even with a simple no.

KILLSHOT707
03-14-2015, 08:13 AM
I have a solution to 3 ideas I see here. Instead of bonus inventory slots, add a bank where we can store extra stuff. Somewhat like a vendor but your items will always be in there and never expire. Ark Salvage... use this as a small fee to store your items within said bank and to pick them up. Takes care of slots, takes care of the bank idea, and most of all it gives a purpose to ark salvage. Let me know what you think of this.

I wish it would be for salvage, but i'm sure any storage will be for bits. A bank could be something like a vendor or you could access it from your wheel menu. Like a modified claimable items.

Fallen_Aingeal
03-14-2015, 09:31 AM
Having a bank would negate the need for inventory slots, one of the only things worth purchasing from the bit store. Trion knows this and would not deplete this means of funds.

Personally, I think the reason they put the inventory cap on in the first place, is flawed. I see no real difference with latency and lag as I did before they instituted it. I still hard freeze as much and dc's are just as prevalent.

The real fix for this?

Take the inventory cap off completely. Continue charging for additional inventory. FIX THE INVENTORY WINDOW!

Categorize and tab by make of gear. Within each category, give a choice to tab by synergy, nano type, or ego level.

By doing this, it negates the need for a bank and makes the inventory menu much more user friendly. It also allows Trion to continue charging for inventory slots for those that like to "collect".

My 2 cents, for what they're worth.

edispilfnairb
03-14-2015, 09:38 AM
Having a bank would negate the need for inventory slots, one of the only things worth purchasing from the bit store. Trion knows this and would not deplete this means of funds.

Personally, I think the reason they put the inventory cap on in the first place, is flawed. I see no real difference with latency and lag as I did before they instituted it. I still hard freeze as much and dc's are just as prevalent.

The real fix for this?

Take the inventory cap off completely. Continue charging for additional inventory. FIX THE INVENTORY WINDOW!

Categorize and tab by make of gear. Within each category, give a choice to tab by synergy, nano type, or ego level.

By doing this, it negates the need for a bank and makes the inventory menu much more user friendly. It also allows Trion to continue charging for inventory slots for those that like to "collect".

He's right you know.

KILLSHOT707
03-14-2015, 11:41 AM

The real fix for this?

Or charge for a bank and extra inventory in the bank....

BA Stranger
03-14-2015, 11:53 AM
Im still pro bank idea

BA Stranger
03-14-2015, 11:57 AM
It sucks trying to sell things when by the time you scroll down to the thing your selling the person cancels the trade and takes off. Or when you have a hot item and a big group show up to look and you have a couple things to show 10 different people. Scroll... scroll..... scroll... one item in window 9 moreto go.

KILLSHOT707
03-14-2015, 12:14 PM
It sucks trying to sell things when by the time you scroll down to the thing your selling the person cancels the trade and takes off. Or when you have a hot item and a big group show up to look and you have a couple things to show 10 different people. Scroll... scroll..... scroll... one item in window 9 moreto go.

Having a large inventory use to be a big problem. MOST of the time you would crit scrolling down to the bottom. No one needs to carry 400+ items. It is nice to collect event/named guns, mods, ect. There is going to be a chip and rig for every nano, perk and power. Collecting over 100 items from doing exhibitions is going to happen fast. A bank is the clean way to go, large inventory is just the cheap way to go

Fallen_Aingeal
03-14-2015, 02:03 PM
Having a large inventory use to be a big problem. MOST of the time you would crit scrolling down to the bottom. No one needs to carry 400+ items. It is nice to collect event/named guns, mods, ect. There is going to be a chip and rig for every nano, perk and power. Collecting over 100 items from doing exhibitions is going to happen fast. A bank is the clean way to go, large inventory is just the cheap way to goI still do from time to time, which tells me it isn't the problem of the inventory.

Your opinion. I have just shy of 400. Would like to add to it, but because of the cap and my earlier decisions not to buy more when I had the opportunity, am stuck.

Unless the "bank" is accessible through the UI, and just as user friendly as a tabbed, categorized inventory, I again, have to disagree.

Just my opinions. Just a system I would prefer. And, I think it would be much easier to code and implement than a bank system.

PithHelmetIrath
03-14-2015, 02:25 PM
Grandpa Ace: The possibility of making the Durango’s carry four passengers (Including driver), or making the Raptor climb better and go faster.
The Durango will for now remain a 2 person vehicle. Thanks for the reminder on the Raptor, and I agree it needs some tweaking to make it more fun to play as a group.

Best thing I have read here this afternoon..

Yes.. the cake is a lie.

Ray8888
03-14-2015, 07:22 PM

This. God this. A million times this.

Graywolfe
03-14-2015, 07:30 PM
Cryptic Effect: Could we get something else to use our ark salvage on, such as changing the nano on our gun rather than using the conversion mags and therefore remove the conversion mags from the game completely?

We’re always looking for additional things for people to spend currencies on, including Arkforge, but we don’t have any plans to allow them to be spent to directly choose which nano a weapon has. The mods provide a purposeful choice and tradeoff: do you give up some other benefit you could have gained from that mod slot in order to change the nano?

Well if we will not be able to use Ark Salvage to change the nano will you add in conversion clips for the other nanos?

Midori Oku
03-14-2015, 08:08 PM
Xbox one just added a feature to take screen shots.

One of the many reasons I would love to see Defiance on Xbox One and PS4. Although it will most likely won't happen at this point. One can dream, right?

Chump Norris
03-14-2015, 10:55 PM
nvm.........

Thanks Kiwi

Nicc0
03-15-2015, 07:09 AM
So a simple and basic function like toggling on/off the HUD is blocked because the limitations of the consoles versions?
From this Q&A I really can't see any future improvement for the game.

Fallen_Aingeal
03-15-2015, 07:39 AM
So a simple and basic function like toggling on/off the HUD is blocked because the limitations of the consoles versions?
From this Q&A I really can't see any future improvement for the game.No future to the game because you can't toggle off your hud? Such little minded thinking...

Razar2380
03-15-2015, 10:27 AM
Personally, I have the storage space you start with, and with the items I use, I am almost always at about 25 of 30 items. I don't have any income, so I can't buy more storage space. So, I honestly have no idea what I am going to do when I start getting Cyber Rigs, and all of the components for them.

I hope that there is a small bank system put into the game that will not cost anything for a couple of spaces. if so, then I will not need to keep stopping ever couple mins like I do now to empty inventory. lol.

Grimnirsson
03-15-2015, 04:01 PM
consoles since they do not have the ability to take screen captures

aha...then tell me why it's possible to not only take screenshots in Dragon's Dogma, but also have whole movies of your MP games in Halo, CoD and such?

So...????

Nicc0
03-16-2015, 07:49 AM
No future to the game because you can't toggle off your hud? Such little minded thinking...

Because if you can't add such a little fuction like a simple toggle UI how you can hope to get the big improvements and expansions that the game needs?
Alcatraz is only an istanced hub who lead to instanced maps,so no big deal.

KILLSHOT707
03-16-2015, 08:39 AM
Because if you can't add such a little fuction like a simple toggle UI how you can hope to get the big improvements and expansions that the game needs?
Alcatraz is only an istanced hub who lead to instanced maps,so no big deal.

It does look like adding something new is not a problem, but fixing existing content seems to be an issue. If this game is going to compete with new well working games, it will need some tune ups.

r1p
03-16-2015, 08:51 AM
The challenge would be for how that would work on consoles since they do not have the ability to take screen captures.

I only use my PS3 to play Defiance so I am by no means an expert on the console but I have read about other games and apps that have screenshot functionality. It's usually accessed by pressing the PS button and then the Start button which means it could be implemented on 2 of the 3 platforms.

Although to be honest I don't really care either way but it would help with submitting bug reports. I hate using my cell phone to take pictures of my TV screen which is why I don't bother submitting bugs most of the time.

Cyripax NeoPrime
03-16-2015, 09:06 AM

Im maxed out often and wish i could buy more space.

But it is a pain to scroll to the bottom... im pretty sure thats why they are adding the new filter options like nano sorting/synergy sorting.

what they should do is make it so you can scroll PAGE BY PAGE! That way 400 items becomes 20 presses of a single button in 5 seconds flat

Cyripax NeoPrime
03-16-2015, 09:16 AM
Well if we will not be able to use Ark Salvage to change the nano will you add in conversion clips for the other nanos?

This is what i said they needed to do on the original thread yesterday. Add all types of conversion mags. Not charge 1 mill salvage like the op stated they should.

Yes longtime players have millions of salvage hoarded ..... but his plan would only make it so casuals or lower egos cannot change nanos if desired.

Im a launch player. Even i dont have millions of salvage because for the most part im casual(a few hours per day) and i dont make it on everyday. BUT I LOVE INCENDIARY AND TOXIC CONVERTERS. Would be mad if they went the way of the axe.

Bottom line is 1mill would be overkill. If they did the ops change it would have to cost maybe 10k salvage for a nano change. (I kno you want something to spend salvage on thats hoarded up, but you cant nake a change that will EXCLUDE other players) its not like nano mags are endgame items.

Im happy with thier decision to keep them

Cyripax NeoPrime
03-16-2015, 09:24 AM
Your opinion. I have just shy of 400. Would like to add to it, but because of the cap and my earlier decisions not to buy more when I had the opportunity, am stuck.

I have 1 char in the 500s since i did it b4 the cap. But all my others were maxed at an odd number due to the 2slot and 4 slot modules from the season 1 arkcodes. If your just shy, say where i was at 396, and want those last 4 slots..... send in a ticket. I did and they gave me a 4 slot module for all 6 of my toons to reach 400!

I would go to 1000 on my main if i could. Im using mules on a 2nd psn account to drop items in and out as it stands.

Like i said above, a simple scroll by page would make it easier and quicker. 400 items becomes 5 seconds and 20 presses of a button.

Cyripax NeoPrime
03-16-2015, 09:27 AM

Well a hot item would most likely be an OJ or epic. So just sort by rarity. Makes it easier. Once you choose a sort option in trade, theres no need to select it for every item window.

They are adding new sorting options. One bieng nano and another bieng synergy. This WILL help tremendously by itself

Nicc0
03-16-2015, 09:45 AM
It does look like adding something new is not a problem, but fixing existing content seems to be an issue. If this game is going to compete with new well working games, it will need some tune ups.

In order to compete with upcoming and also games launched at the same time like Firefall and Warframe Defiance need to move on next generation,I'm not only talkin about graphics but gameplay.
It's a beautiful open world,but is empty and lack of details like real interiors on buildings and many other things,no social features and total lack of character customization.
Two years are gone,and the core of the game is still the same.

Fallen_Aingeal
03-16-2015, 05:53 PM
I have 1 char in the 500s since i did it b4 the cap. But all my others were maxed at an odd number due to the 2slot and 4 slot modules from the season 1 arkcodes. If your just shy, say where i was at 396, and want those last 4 slots..... send in a ticket. I did and they gave me a 4 slot module for all 6 of my toons to reach 400!

I would go to 1000 on my main if i could. Im using mules on a 2nd psn account to drop items in and out as it stands.

Like i said above, a simple scroll by page would make it easier and quicker. 400 items becomes 5 seconds and 20 presses of a button.

I agree. I would buy more inventory, and often kick myself in the arse for being stubborn several months ago. I use mules also...LOL

A scroll by page would be simpler, however, I like the tab idea more:

Click AR/smg/lmg tab {since they all use same ammo and mods are in same vendor.}
A. Peruse all in category.
Click Nano
A. See all in that category with specific nano
and/or
Click synergy
A. see all with specific synergy
Click Type {within the category} i.e
Click Ars/SMG/LMG
Click SMG
A. View all SMG's

Again, I don't begin to know what this would entail to implement. I do think it would make traversing the inventory much more friendly.

*Edit*

I think we're trying to say the "same" thing with the "scroll page". I'm just adding more depth to it.

Adage
03-17-2015, 01:21 AM
If your just shy, say where i was at 396, and want those last 4 slots..... send in a ticket. I did and they gave me a 4 slot module for all 6 of my toons to reach 400!
Are you serious? I sent in a ticket and even re-opened it and they wouldn't give me the option to even buy the last slots.

As for inventory in general, whether it's tabs, filters, a search bar, or all of the above, inventory management definitely needs some loving.

Claydough
03-17-2015, 04:36 AM
This is what i said they needed to do on the original thread yesterday. Add all types of conversion mags. Not charge 1 mill salvage like the op stated they should.

Yes longtime players have millions of salvage hoarded ..... but his plan would only make it so casuals or lower egos cannot change nanos if desired.

Im a launch player. Even i dont have millions of salvage because for the most part im casual(a few hours per day) and i dont make it on everyday. BUT I LOVE INCENDIARY AND TOXIC CONVERTERS. Would be mad if they went the way of the axe.

Bottom line is 1mill would be overkill. If they did the ops change it would have to cost maybe 10k salvage for a nano change. (I kno you want something to spend salvage on thats hoarded up, but you cant nake a change that will EXCLUDE other players) its not like nano mags are endgame items.

Im happy with thier decision to keep them

1 million salvage is too cheap, it shouldn't be a cent under 500 arkforge to do something like this...

its insanly op to be able to pick what ever nano you want on a gun.

Alliiara
03-17-2015, 06:42 AM

It looks like this is not offered anymore, I just did a live chat and they said that they do not offer that service.
That sucks as I hate the fact that I never be able to reach the max inventory. :/

Vega
03-17-2015, 10:49 AM
          

Thorax The Dark
03-17-2015, 04:12 PM
My suggestion for the salvage is to just remove it from gameplay. arkforge can be used to add mod slots (at a reasonable rate) and do we really need the option to upgrade turrets anymore? the whole thing seems redundant to have turrets and mod slots needing its own currency. its just a waste of a drop as well, more scrip and ammo are much more viable or even stims and spike and grenade charges. I dont think there is much you can do with it, removing it and giving the player compensation seems the easiest way to rid the game of a feature that isn't needed.

King Stud
03-17-2015, 05:54 PM
I still do from time to time, which tells me it isn't the problem of the inventory.

Unless the "bank" is accessible through the UI, and just as user friendly as a tabbed, categorized inventory, I again, have to disagree.

Just my opinions. Just a system I would prefer. And, I think it would be much easier to code and implement than a bank system.

I just reached 445 slots and have no big issues with how the inventory UI is currently laid out (I'd like to see item description windows expanded so when I take screenshots I can capture the entire card info without scrolling, but that's about it). I also play on PC for what it's worth, so it's a lot easier for me to navigate my inventory with a mouse vs console players.

Dixie Cougar
03-17-2015, 06:12 PM
A search function would be great too. I usually know the exact name of the item I'm looking for, it just gets lost in the scroll and takes a bit of extra time to find.

Claydough
03-17-2015, 06:26 PM
My suggestion for the salvage is to just remove it from gameplay. arkforge can be used to add mod slots (at a reasonable rate) and do we really need the option to upgrade turrets anymore? the whole thing seems redundant to have turrets and mod slots needing its own currency. its just a waste of a drop as well, more scrip and ammo are much more viable or even stims and spike and grenade charges. I dont think there is much you can do with it, removing it and giving the player compensation seems the easiest way to rid the game of a feature that isn't needed.

completely agree! to be totally honest, there is no need for mods slots anyway, it really doesn't add anything to the experience and just makes thing more confusing and complex than they need to be, in terms of modding the weapons and explaining all the different currency's.

Grandpa Ace
03-17-2015, 08:26 PM
Really, " arkforge can be used to add mod slots (at a reasonable rate)"; what you been smoking!!!!!!!!!!!

icedeamon83
03-19-2015, 02:04 PM
I like the idea of free loot bank for loot because it opens space up for more loot other games do it like star trek online

mystickaldj
03-19-2015, 04:24 PM
I like the idea of free loot bank for loot because it opens space up for more loot other games do it like star trek online

yea i been talking to people about this also in game. this is a great idea cause even me having 200 capacity inventory, holding stuff im trying to sell and still getting more stuff makes it hard to find stuff. there should be a bank that sorts tiers, like one portion is just for t4 weps another for t5, one portion for t4 shields and t5 shields. 1 portion for mods so if you are looking for something specific its easy to find. rather than transfering stuff to an alternate name for storage.

Wolfknyte
03-19-2015, 07:16 PM
I'd like clan banks and personal banks.

PThey could be set up for a tab for each weapon type, another for shields, etc. Would make sorting and organizing SO much easier!

mystickaldj
03-20-2015, 07:42 AM
I'd like clan banks and personal banks.

PThey could be set up for a tab for each weapon type, another for shields, etc. Would make sorting and organizing SO much easier!

this is similar to what i posted. only thing different was the clan bank. i do not neccesarily agree with a clan bank as yes you like to help your clanmates but on the other hand you dont want to put something in a clan bank that you could in turn sell. some stuff out there like certain mods, can go up in price due to the rarity of them. like plate slicer mods. either you buy them from someone or you spend real money on the game and buy the cornacopia box and hope you get the mod your looking for

JKG
03-20-2015, 08:51 AM
A search function would be great too. I usually know the exact name of the item I'm looking for, it just gets lost in the scroll and takes a bit of extra time to find.

This is what i want too, if anyone has ever played a card game Yugioh , Magic etc.... they have a great system to categorize everything an its just based on a simple search bar.

I think game tutorials need to be expanded the one at the beginning is something you learn in any shooter . Seen people asking for veteran mods i dont know how many times. Or how can i put mods on my gun where do i get a car things like this should be answered. I know a few players quit simply because they became overwhelmed an got frustrated an left.

Any chance that website that showed you all your stats can be returned ? As someone that has played alot of Call of duty/Battlefield i always enjoyed being able to see my stats online an track my progress on challenges.

Can all the mod slots be unlocked from the start there's no reason to have them locked other than have an excuse that give salvage a purpose which in itself is useless. Im not sure what a better use for salvage would be at this point anything would be a step up.

Fallen_Aingeal
03-20-2015, 09:28 AM
Gonna play Devil's Advocate, because I am still against a "bank" idea...

Say a bank has been implemented. What would you spend to use it. Remember, nothing is for free.

Would you be willing to maintain a "balance", let's say, 200 AF? Would you be willing to spend 20 AF per "transaction"?

Basically, it boils down to revenue. If you take the cash away from purchasing inventory slots, that revenue must be replaced. The only other thing that would compare is purchasing AF from bit store to maintain the bank.

KILLSHOT707
03-20-2015, 09:32 AM

Say a bank has been implemented. What would you spend to use it. Remember, nothing is for free.

Would you be willing to maintain a "balance", let's say, 200 AF? Would you be willing to spend 20 AF per "transaction"?

Basically, it boils down to revenue. If you take the cash away from purchasing inventory slots, that revenue must be replaced. The only other thing that would compare is purchasing AF from bit store to maintain the bank.

Or they could sell a bank........

Claydough
03-20-2015, 03:15 PM

i'd pay bits for it, exactly the same cost. +15 bank slots 300 bits ect ect.

however, there could be a better system implemented it there was abit of thought put into it (like a 5 tire or more favorites system).
but the bank would be simple and easy