PDA

View Full Version : 'Tell me how interesting I am'

Ryuk0_Kamik0
03-14-2015, 08:33 PM
the voice of the ever illustrious Baron KeJin came from out of nowhere spawning a few interested looks but otherwise more shrugs as people went about their daily business at the ruins of Toronto's Nippy but otherwise t-shirt weather snow covered bazar.

"Not interesting enough to have the conversation again Mr. Kejin." the voice of Ai replied absentmindedly pressing random buttons on an archaic computing device.

"Come now Young Ailisa; I must have some quality you like?" Baron Kejin replied with a raised eyebrow.

"It's Ai, Mr Kejin; and Your hair is interesting I suppose.. what the yeek slime is wi-fi again.. " Ai said callously to the computing device.

"My Hair..?" Baron Kejin replied his other eyebrow raised to match the earlier one.

Ai glances at the Baron "Ya.. I always wondered what the 'Eck you use to make it slide back so slickly like that; pretty Sick 'eh?" Ai says looking at the stout portly looking man, his yellow flaked skin giving a sort of flemished look.

"Well young Ailisa; it's all do to my patented wonder formula " Kejin said looking around holding himself quite proudly causing several interested glances as people picked up small greenish funky tomato like vegetables; one of them growled fiercely causing the storekeeper to swat it with a small plastic swatting wand before accepting payment for the growling vegetable.

"again it's - 'Ai', not - 'Ailisa.'" Ai replied pausing to take a breath "And what might that 'wonder formula be this time Kejin bottled Frozen Hell Bug excrement? I swear I don't know this guy.. Not me shodden dad or nothing." Ai said.

"What was wrong with my last formula?" Baron Kejin replied; giving a pause, he had had great reviews on his Miracle Growth formula.

"I used it on my rare pre ark petunia's. Turned them into giant snapping petunia's had a friend do an analysis on the matter only to have her lab instruments blow out a wad of frosted indescribable funk that took six weeks to clean out of her flats." Ai replied. (the indescribable funk turned out to be a plant mutigen t-12 a highly effective way of turning anything into a ravenous plantoustrity. By time anyone else found out about the Patented Wonder formula Old Miss Nori had an unfortunate workplace accident involving a pair of hedge clippers, a ladder and several fleets stairs. She survived of course Old Miss Nori can't be killed only slightly bruised in her ego. Also now she's sporting a killer new hairdo that sports a pair of hedge clippers a ladder and severed fleet of stairs)

"Nonsense; My Miracle Growth formula is highly rated by one Miss Nori Votiri, cured her husbands Jaundice it did." Baron Kejin replied holding out his stomach bulge as if to show it proudly.

"Eh? - Mr Ludvigs been dead.." Ai was about to finish cautiously as she flitted around with the mobile computing device.

"See? even my Patented Wonder Formula can bring back the dead." Baron Kejin replied.

Slowly everyone gathered around the stall Baron Kajin had set up around Ai without her notice, a man in a pair of blue workman's overalls grabbed three bottles "for a friend!" he yelped.

Baron Kejin took his payment as he took off quickly before Baron Kejin noticed he had payed in bottlecaps. Sighing Baron Kejin threw them in a large styrofoam cup he had been keeping around for some apparent unknown reason.

"Jerry.. I swear by the seven moons of Saturn.. I am gonna put you in your place one day." Ai said getting up from the seat and walking off in a sort of huff. Later her friend would note she had grown a rabbit's tail somehow. It was cute but the rabid petunias had to go. No seriously they just formed a coalition with Miss Nori and it was really worrying people.

konstantinov
03-14-2015, 08:41 PM
Am I missing something here?

Ryuk0_Kamik0
03-14-2015, 08:43 PM

Perhaps; Baron Kejin's Wonder Formula helps with that too.

Bonehead
03-14-2015, 08:46 PM

http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag464/lenzdude/Jeopardy_game_board_zps6880ab10.png

JOCCO5150
03-14-2015, 09:05 PM
I'll take 2 bottles

Chris Robet
03-14-2015, 09:12 PM
Hey that was pretty cool. :D I run the Defiance Role Play forums if you are interested in joining. Link is in my signature.

Belle Starr
03-14-2015, 09:21 PM
Verrrrrrrry interesting! LOL! :D

Atticus Batman
03-14-2015, 09:24 PM
Verrrrrrrry interesting! LOL! :D

Yes you are Belle. :)

Mrdr
03-15-2015, 04:29 AM
Read through the 3rd paragraph before realizing there was no content in this post so I skimmed through the rest really fast to see if there was a point of some sort. There doesn't appear to be. If there is then it's buried somewhere in the frozen hellbug excrement but I won't pick through it to find out.

Ryuk0_Kamik0
03-15-2015, 07:57 AM
Read through the 3rd paragraph before realizing there was no content in this post so I skimmed through the rest really fast to see if there was a point of some sort. There doesn't appear to be. If there is then it's buried somewhere in the frozen hellbug excrement but I won't pick through it to find out.

You; and every army in the world friend (I laughed btw)