PDA

View Full Version : can i reach max ego rating w/o doing pursuit?

nvmidied
03-18-2015, 10:12 AM
im not rly into those pursuit stuff, can i just grind exp to get to the max ego rating?

Daisho
03-18-2015, 10:17 AM
No,

You cannot. You can only grind experience until you fill out all of your ego grid. At that point you must do the pursuits to increase ego.

Niner82
03-18-2015, 10:18 AM
Nope, you will have to eventually do pursuits as your xp will cap out at a certain point in the game. I won't ever get there because I hate PVP :(.

Major Crapshot
03-18-2015, 10:20 AM
http://ct.fra.bz/il/fz/se/i55/2/11/19/f_4e377e8bf5.jpg

Just what Daisho & Niner82 said, nope.

Animal85
03-18-2015, 10:21 AM
yep me too hate pvp thats mean i will newer bee max ego since pvp pursuits is not done i would pay 10$ for get max ego

only mchale
03-18-2015, 10:40 AM
yep me too hate pvp thats mean i will newer bee max ego since pvp pursuits is not done i would pay 10$ for get max ego

I would pay ten dollers to be max ego

Tex_Arcana
03-18-2015, 10:55 AM
I would pay ten dollers to be max ego
Sorry kids: It isn't pay to win.

Animal85
03-18-2015, 12:17 PM
im sory too and im not kid i bought this game not for pvp and i dindt know that i need to doo pursuits to be max level
pvp in this game is absoulute nosense if i want pvp i got tons of pvp games on my steam acc
and how it can bee pay to win when you max rank and kill mobs?

Ray8888
03-18-2015, 12:26 PM
Do we need a sticky for this topic? Sweet baby RNGesus!

Bonehead
03-18-2015, 12:44 PM
These threads are the natural result of a pay to play inadequate tutorial left over from launch, and many free to play players hitting the exp cap that is nowhere mentioned or explained in the regular game.

We have only just begun to see the first wave of them...

tarmim
03-18-2015, 01:00 PM

Okay this is 100 % BS

Bonehead
03-18-2015, 01:07 PM
Okay this is 100 % BS

I think it's only about 37% BS at most.

Would have been 65% but the OJ lock boxes were taken out of the bit store.

Graywolfe
03-18-2015, 01:09 PM
A lot of the pursuits you will end up finishing anyway without even trying as you play the game, especially the combat and ego ones.

Iceberg
03-18-2015, 02:25 PM
I think it's only about 37% BS at most.

Would have been 65% but the OJ lock boxes were taken out of the bit store.

Is that the 80 dollar sale lockbox ones?

Bentu
03-18-2015, 03:27 PM
We have only just begun to see the first wave of them...

No this has got to be the 2nd or 3rd, seems like every week this pops up actually.

Bonehead
03-18-2015, 03:42 PM
No this has got to be the 2nd or 3rd, seems like every week this pops up actually.

Well yea, they are all part of the first wave. Prolly a few more before we're done.

Bonehead
03-18-2015, 03:43 PM
Is that the 80 dollar sale lockbox ones?

Yep .

bridget mobyvixen
03-18-2015, 05:18 PM
Do you have to be max ego to enjoy the game? I don't plan to reach max since I will never get gold in all those frickin time trials but I am ok with that...some of the pvp is not that hard if you just participate...you don't have to be the best in the pvp...and sometimes, with clan mates and friends it can actually be fun.

Just play for fun and you will be fine!

Bridget

dremora ven0m
03-18-2015, 06:32 PM
PVP on Defiance is soooo blaaaaaaaaaah
I love PVP, hell I have over 100 days logged on Halo 4 PVP but this is just full of camping n00bs. Luckily I am 10/14 now for the pursuits & have just moved on to the Surge Wars 1s.
I also dislike the the Time Trails tho haha god I am hard to please!

Animal85
03-18-2015, 10:22 PM
im now got 1388hours of defiance playtime and still no max ego becas i hate pvp and newer wil get max since i got about 2 or 3 pvp pursuits done

Maack
03-18-2015, 10:41 PM
I don't know if I am missing something but I won't reach max ego even if I do all pursuits (including a bugged one for 15).
5876 (5861 if the bugged one isn't fixed) is going to be my max apparently.

JOCCO5150
03-18-2015, 10:44 PM
I will never get gold in all those frickin time trials

I'm the same way. I'm just wondering how many I can get away with not doing and still get ego cap.

Bentu
03-18-2015, 11:07 PM
Do you have to be max ego to enjoy the game? I don't plan to reach max since I will never get gold in all those frickin time trials but I am ok with that...some of the pvp is not that hard if you just participate...you don't have to be the best in the pvp...and sometimes, with clan mates and friends it can actually be fun.

Just play for fun and you will be fine!

Bridget

Actually some of the time trials you can gold without even trying to.

JOCCO5150
03-18-2015, 11:13 PM

Really? Which ones would these be? I need to get as many as I can. If I could get these and the hot shots I would be at ego limit already

Chump Norris
03-19-2015, 12:39 AM
You also have to do PvP which they said wasn't required anymore.

nathanpbutler did a good job with the calculations click the link in my sig to check it out.

Claydough
03-19-2015, 04:57 AM
I think its too easy to hit the cap...

I think allll of the pursuits should be completed in order to hit the cap

bridget mobyvixen
03-19-2015, 04:58 AM

Really? Which ones would these be? I need to get as many as I can. If I could get these and the hot shots I would be at ego limit already

Yes, do tell...I could wipe out the "easy" ones and then forget about the rest :-). I only have silver on a few so far...the racing on this really sucks.

Ray8888
03-19-2015, 06:37 AM
I wonder if someone can figure out what the max is with DLC and PvP but no time trials.

9 for Vehicles give us 100 points but the first 3 are still obtainable.. So 85
5 regions with 40 for completion each is 200
14 Time trials each worth 5 is another 70

So we would be missing out on 375 pts? Real Maximum EGO Rating is 6066, So 5711 (Pre Alcatraz 5791 after)? Am I missing anything?

Bentu
03-19-2015, 07:04 AM

Yes, do tell...I could wipe out the "easy" ones and then forget about the rest :-). I only have silver on a few so far...the racing on this really sucks.

You sure you wouldn't want me to do them for you?

Sorry i don't remember the names but two off the top of my head are the first one at mount tam, the one that goes through the tunnel. The other is just East of Iron demon ranch (did that one only a couple of days ago).
There's a couple in San Fran to, re getting to ego cap (5900) you'll need to gold all of them.

stefb42
03-19-2015, 07:16 AM
I've said it before and ill say it again, all the time trials are very doable and have quite a lot of room for error, not going to go into it again (unless anyone wants to hear it) but I'll say this, when you're driving to a major arkfall or the next emergency in an incursion, I'm the guy stuck in a tree/on a car/on a fence/on a bump on the road etc etc and I go from 1 obstacle to another and am always last to arrive, and I got gold on all of these twice, all in 1 sitting second time round, they really aren't that hard when you get the hang of them

kgersen
03-19-2015, 07:17 AM

Well jeez, now that you've kicked over the anthill - spill please!

My guess is you mean the early ones. For time trials shorter = better, less can go wrong. I'm taking a whack at them now and golds on the first three weren't too bad. So I decided to pop over to SF and work my way back to the horror of "Mine Alley". It's not going according to plan...

It's a real shame that these are implemented so poorly; I think they would be a lot of fun if the vehicle actually handled and tracked reasonably. There's enough RNG in the game, don't need it while driving...

stefb42
03-19-2015, 07:20 AM
Well jeez, now that you've kicked over the anthill - spill please!

My guess is you mean the early ones. For time trials shorter = better, less can go wrong. I'm taking a whack at them now and golds on the first three weren't too bad. So I decided to pop over to SF and work my way back to the horror of "Mine Alley". It's not going according to plan...

It's a real shame that these are implemented so poorly; I think they would be a lot of fun if the vehicle actually handled and tracked reasonably. There's enough RNG in the game, don't need it while driving...

Actually no, the short ones have less room for error where the long ones I've completed some 10-15 seconds faster than gold time, would you like some tips?

zreaper
03-19-2015, 07:47 AM
In the time trials best thing to do is get in a maxed out clan for a speed boost on your rides then max your ride lvl then they will be fairly easy might have to retry them do to mobs and other stuff in the race path i finished them all even when most where still bugged

kgersen
03-19-2015, 08:16 AM
Actually no, the short ones have less room for error where the long ones I've completed some 10-15 seconds faster than gold time, would you like some tips?

Actually yeah; I do seem to remember that you had a really good post in one of many time trial threads I've looked at, if you could point me there that would be great.

I've spent enough time at them, gotten all of the silvers, and read numerous tips so it has to be some fundamental flaw in my approach. Maybe boosting too much (still...) or something along those lines.

dremora ven0m
03-19-2015, 08:17 AM

Yes some tips for us useless drivers!
please dont say avoid hitting things haha

r1p
03-19-2015, 08:39 AM
I've said it before and ill say it again, all the time trials are very doable and have quite a lot of room for error, not going to go into it again (unless anyone wants to hear it) but I'll say this, when you're driving to a major arkfall or the next emergency in an incursion, I'm the guy stuck in a tree/on a car/on a fence/on a bump on the road etc etc and I go from 1 obstacle to another and am always last to arrive, and I got gold on all of these twice, all in 1 sitting second time round, they really aren't that hard when you get the hang of them

You would think that it would be easier to do this on a console but it really isn't. The problems are usually lag related even if when complete a fresh login. Crashing into invisible objects or rings failing to appear are regular occurrences. One of my clan mates told me that the best time to do time trials is around 6AM because there are fewer people on and less chance of lag. My biggest problem with doing that is the game would now be dictating my playing schedule and that makes it more like a job then a game. Fortunately it has little affect on me because I find these pursuits to be tedious and since I don't play PvP I can't reach the Ego cap even if I had the desire. But I can empathize with the people who do.

Ray8888
03-19-2015, 08:51 AM
Are you on PC? Cause it ain't easy with an Xbox controller.

stefb42
03-19-2015, 08:51 AM
Don't expect gold first time

Boost all the time to begin with, this teaches you where not to boost

Instead of braking on tight corners come off the accelerator before you hit the bend and boost out

Tap the thumbstick in the direction your going to turn before putting full steering lock on tight corners

Boosting in corners sometimes gives you more grip and tighter turns, but not always, if you're close to a time try boosting round some bends you ordinarily wouldn't

Never restart if you screw up, carry on with the pressure off, you can be more bold and figure out where to save a few seconds, its all practice

Stay on the track, always try to line the next ring straight up when passing through a ring, this helps avoid fences rocks etc

While in the air always turn the runner in line with the next ring, even if this will cause you to stop, boost on landing

Using the right thumbstick on big corners to change camera angle so its always points straight round the corner can help cornering but is quite tricky, give it a try, see if it helps you

Boosting in the air wont speed you up but it will put you back on the ground quicker

Contrary to common belief you do have room for error, so getting stuck or hitting a rock etc doesn't mean you'll fail

If your going to shoot past a ring, bail off the vehicle and quickly spawn another

Equip blur, yes that's right blur, if you are going to overshoot the finish line or your vehicle gets blown up near the end your gonna want to run through that finish line, blur can be the difference between gold and silver, I blurred my way to gold on 2 tracks

Vehicle skills are irrelevant, I did these around ego 700 before I had even claimed the runner reward from 1st mission lol

And practice, keep doing the same one until you get gold, you'll soon find the places where you can save some time and every little bit adds up

And remember they're not impossible, this is what got me through them, knowing that no matter how impossible they seemed at the time, plenty others can do them, and if they can do it so can I (you)

There's other things too but if you go with these and don't give up, you will start seeing them golds coming in

stefb42
03-19-2015, 08:53 AM
Are you on PC? Cause it ain't easy with an Xbox controller.

Xbox 360 buddy, its actually so much easier with a controller, on pc I cant do these unless I use my xbox controller

r1p
03-19-2015, 08:55 AM
There are some great tips in there. Maybe I'll give it another go.

Bentu
03-19-2015, 09:01 AM

You're not the only one, if there's a tree with 20 foot clear of it either side I'd find a way to hit it. :)

Ray8888
03-19-2015, 09:16 AM
Maybe when I hit 5760 and I don't have anything left I MAY go back. Lol This is worse than Desuko, Cerebus and the BMG put together.

Fallen_Aingeal
03-19-2015, 09:31 AM
This thread serves to prove how entitled our society has become. The kool-aid drinking folk that want everything for as little possible.

I think its too easy to hit the cap...

I think allll of the pursuits should be completed in order to hit the capI actually agree with this. I wouldn't be max yet, as I still have races to complete, but it only makes sense. How can I be "max capped" if I haven't done everything the game has to offer? I can't, thereby, shouldn't be.

Either suck it up and do what is required to hit the max or don't. Easy decision. If you choose not to do certain activities in the game, don't bytch about it. You haven't done what is required to "deserve" it.

My 2 cents.

Ray8888
03-19-2015, 09:41 AM
That being said this is a post apocalyptic shooter/MMO not Mario Kart. But you're right. I just won't do them or it will be the very last thing I do.

JOCCO5150
03-19-2015, 09:42 AM
You would think that it would be easier to do this on a console but it really isn't. The problems are usually lag related even if when complete a fresh login. Crashing into invisible objects or rings failing to appear are regular occurrences. One of my clan mates told me that the best time to do time trials is around 6AM because there are fewer people on and less chance of lag. My biggest problem with doing that is the game would now be dictating my playing schedule and that makes it more like a job then a game. Fortunately it has little affect on me because I find these pursuits to be tedious and since I don't play PvP I can't reach the Ego cap even if I had the desire. But I can empathize with the people who do.
The rings failing to appear has been my downfall on the ones in San Fran so far.

Fallen_Aingeal
03-19-2015, 09:47 AM
The rings failing to appear has been my downfall on the ones in San Fran so far.

My "hitches" are the Monarchs that inevitably turn up when I'm on a winning run. I can do the same race a few times prior, just to get a feel for the patterns. Run it again and be kickin the clocks azz, and BAM! Monarch. Killin my run.

8 races and inner circle for arkfalls is all I have left. Been that way since before halloween. LOL All those events and I couldn't catch an arkfall with 15 other ppl. smh. Oh well, there's always tonight, or tomorrow night, or the next night, or the nex.......

r1p
03-19-2015, 10:22 AM
This thread serves to prove how entitled our society has become. The kool-aid drinking folk that want everything for as little possible.
I actually agree with this. I wouldn't be max yet, as I still have races to complete, but it only makes sense. How can I be "max capped" if I haven't done everything the game has to offer? I can't, thereby, shouldn't be.

Either suck it up and do what is required to hit the max or don't. Easy decision. If you choose not to do certain activities in the game, don't bytch about it. You haven't done what is required to "deserve" it.

My 2 cents.

Absolutely agree with this^^^^

For me it was a pretty easy decision. It's just not important enough to me to grind things that I find to be tedious. I'm also in no particular hurry to continue levelling up which also helps. I'm actually trying my best not to level up any so I can save up AF to upgrade the rarity of a couple of purple weapons that I have. I know it sounds stupid but my problem is that I feel compelled to upgrade my weapons as soon as they get more than 100 points outside my Ego which means spending AF. Right now I have at least 100 Ego points worth of pursuits that I could easily complete but I have been purposely avoiding them. I have actually gotten po'd a couple of times when I unknowingly completed a pursuit and had to upgrade a couple of my guns.:o

Tex_Arcana
03-19-2015, 11:44 AM
Stef's tips post is pretty bang on in regard to the driving pursuits.
Though I will say that if you have a hard time with them: Getting the runners to max level (or close) makes a big difference in handling and speed.
I did start getting gold on my main before he hit runner cap; but (and I wasn't in a Clan until I had only a couple of golds left to get) it is (I.M.O.) a noticeable handling difference once you have runners at 20.

My "hitches" are the Monarchs that inevitably turn up when I'm on a winning run. I can do the same race a few times prior, just to get a feel for the patterns. Run it again and be kickin the clocks azz, and BAM! Monarch. Killin my run.

8 races and inner circle for arkfalls is all I have left. Been that way since before halloween. LOL All those events and I couldn't catch an arkfall with 15 other ppl. smh. Oh well, there's always tonight, or tomorrow night, or the next night, or the nex.......
Mobs on the course?
If one is patient, and has the track layout sorted out: Go around and kill every damned one of them.... ;) Then start again.
The simplest solution of course is to drive around the offending mobs (treat them like part of the course).

JOCCO5150
03-19-2015, 11:55 AM
Absolutely agree with this^^^^

For me it was a pretty easy decision. It's just not important enough to me to grind things that I find to be tedious. I'm also in no particular hurry to continue levelling up which also helps. I'm actually trying my best not to level up any so I can save up AF to upgrade the rarity of a couple of purple weapons that I have. I know it sounds stupid but my problem is that I feel compelled to upgrade my weapons as soon as they get more than 100 points outside my Ego which means spending AF. Right now I have at least 100 Ego points worth of pursuits that I could easily complete but I have been purposely avoiding them. I have actually gotten po'd a couple of times when I unknowingly completed a pursuit and had to upgrade a couple of my guns.:o
I just hit 5500 even. I was thinking about staying there for a while. That would mean I can't drive a Cerberus at a and a few other things, so I don't know if it's possible. I'll probably level up accidentally too.

konstantinov
03-19-2015, 02:17 PM
I actually agree with this. I wouldn't be max yet, as I still have races to complete, but it only makes sense. How can I be "max capped" if I haven't done everything the game has to offer? I can't, thereby, shouldn't be.

My 2 cents.

If you had a podcast I'd subscribe to it.

Fallen_Aingeal
03-19-2015, 03:55 PM
If you had a podcast I'd subscribe to it.

Gotta put this in my sig! LOL Thank you, sir.

Atticus Batman
03-19-2015, 04:02 PM

My 2 cents.

Agreed. I have all the PVP except the ones in the social pursuits done. I don't even have silver in all the time trials. I am currently around EGO 5670 and am fine with it since that is what I have earned based on what I have done so far.

On a note: Xbox has achievements as PS has trophies. I don't care either way about getting them, but it makes me feel like a charity case when I get an acheivement just for starting a game. I didn't earn that, so why should it be there? Reminds me of those schools and companies that give everyone a trophy just for showing up. A ribbon for showing up, isn't a bad thing I suppose since it motivates people to show up more. However some of those "Yahoo I was there!" trophies are bigger and fancier than the Grand prix trophies. That just ain't right!

Chris Robet
03-19-2015, 04:13 PM
Reminds me of those schools and companies that give everyone a trophy just for showing up. A ribbon for showing up, isn't a bad thing I suppose since it motivates people to show up more.

My school "bribes" kids to come in by giving them a free 50 cent ice cream for coming in for a whole month without missing a day and a dollar snickers ice cream bar for coming in for a whole semester without missing a day. I must say that it doesn't help attendance. (Way off topic but my ADD powers have activated)

Fallen_Aingeal
03-19-2015, 04:27 PM
My school "bribes kids to come in by giving them a free 50 cent ice cream for coming in for a whole month without missing a day and a dollar snickers ice cream bar for coming in for a whole semester without missing a day. I must say that it doesn't help attendance. (Way off topic but my ADD powers have activated)

The only "reward" should be reflected on the grade you receive for the course. I know when I was in school, attendance was a portion of the overall grade...

konstantinov
03-19-2015, 04:29 PM
The only "reward" should be reflected on the grade you receive for the course. I know when I was in school, attendance was a portion of the overall grade...

No child left behind act ruined that. That's a major reason a majority of student athletes can't read or write.

Ray8888
03-19-2015, 04:56 PM
No child left behind act ruined that. That's a major reason a majority of student athletes can't read or write.

Really? How so? NCLB was a way to cut federal spending on education. Its a bad thing, and I dont like Bush, but how did that effect attendance and/or entitlement?

I will say it is a major reason kids today think words like Fleckable are real words. Ill give you that.

konstantinov
03-19-2015, 05:00 PM
Really? How so? NCLB was a way to cut federal spending on education. Its a bad thing, and I dont like Bush, but how did that effect attendance and/or entitlement?

I will say it is a major reason kids today think words like Fleckable are real words. Ill give you that.

You're joking right? NCLB made it so that a kid could not be held back more than once from 1st through 12th grade regardless of attendance/performance/etc etc. Please explain to me how NLCB helps kids.

Ray8888
03-19-2015, 05:05 PM
You're joking right? NCLB made it so that a kid could not be held back more than once from 1st through 12th grade regardless of attendance/performance/etc etc. Please explain to me how NLCB helps kids.

Thats not true. Total myth. Those requirements vary state to state. They are not federally enforced.

Graywolfe
03-19-2015, 05:05 PM
Because it no longer mattered if they missed a bunch of days or not they were still going to get passed to the next grade. Changed classes and grades so everyone could get a good grade and make it look like the schools were doing well.

konstantinov
03-19-2015, 05:06 PM
Thats not true. Total myth. Those requirements vary state to state. They are not federally enforced.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/07/us/ncaa-athletes-reading-scores/

Educate yourself.

Fallen_Aingeal
03-19-2015, 05:08 PM
NCLB was/is the worst thing to happen to the American education system. It gave the students and teachers both, a cop out from having to pass to progress.

It took the responsibility away from teachers to teach and took responsibility away from students to learn.

A close second is Obummers school food policies. Our kids are eating less than most 3rd world countries, and Mrs. Obummer eats her glamorous meals. Shameful.

*Edit*

On topic - Not doing everything to reach cap is bad, M'kay?

Ray8888
03-19-2015, 05:11 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/07/us/ncaa-athletes-reading-scores/

Educate yourself.

Yes an effect of cutting school budgets is stupider kids. I know this well I work for a major tech company training new hires at an entry level position. I agree. Hence my Fleckable comment.

HOWEVER... your comment about NCLB legislating "a kid could not be held back more than once from 1st through 12th grade regardless of attendance/performance/etc etc" is just false. Period. It gave Bush a legal reason to make drastic budget cuts on education.

Graywolfe
03-19-2015, 05:11 PM

It is true my mother in law is retired superintendent of schools and that one of the things that really irked her when they changed the rules.

Ray8888
03-19-2015, 05:17 PM
Yes most of the myths regarding NCLB are from state politicians scapegoating. Its a bad thing obviously. Stealing from children is pretty bad but those specifics are all coming from your state.

konstantinov
03-19-2015, 05:25 PM
Yes an effect of cutting school budgets is stupider kids. I know this well I work for a major tech company training new hires at an entry level position. I agree. Hence my Fleckable comment.

HOWEVER... your comment about NCLB legislating "a kid could not be held back more than once from 1st through 12th grade regardless of attendance/performance/etc etc" is just false. Period. It gave Bush a legal reason to make drastic budget cuts on education.

My link to CNN is the proof and validation of NCLB being complete bull****.

Ray8888
03-19-2015, 05:32 PM
My link to CNN is the proof and validation of NCLB being complete bull****.

And again. I agree. Thats not what I am saying. You dont really need a link for that. Thats like saying water is wet.

Bentu
03-19-2015, 05:41 PM
Yes most of the myths regarding NCLB are from state politicians scapegoating. Its a bad thing obviously. Stealing from children is pretty bad but those specifics are all coming from your state.

I lost respect for all political representatives years ago but I recently heard that here in the UK it isn't illegal for a member of parliament to openly lie in the Houses of Parliament.
A damn disgrace and I'm sure repeated all over the world.

Ray8888
03-19-2015, 05:44 PM
I recently heard that here in the UK it isn't illegal for a member of parliament to openly lie in the Houses of Parliament.

Its a requirement here.

ArthriticNed
03-19-2015, 06:59 PM

Yep, I'm that guy too but I also managed to get all golds even before the clan speed boost worked(still not sure if it does). I'm usually horrible at all racing games....until I learn the controls and almost completely memorize the track, I can prob still do some of the og Mario cart tracks with my eyes closed but only because I raced them thousands of times lol

NotCoreyTaylor
03-19-2015, 07:29 PM
Well this topic derailed from not doing pursuits into an anti-NCLB rant. Honestly, i'd agree that you'd need to do all the pursuits to get to max ego if they didn't pitch in DLC pursuits that prevent free players from getting them.

Ray8888
03-19-2015, 07:51 PM
I wonder if someone can figure out what the max is with DLC and PvP but no time trials.

So we would be missing out on 375 pts? Real Maximum EGO Rating is 6066, So 5711 (Pre Alcatraz 5791 after)? Am I missing anything?

Because I derailed the thread... Is my math right here?

BOBIWAN86
03-19-2015, 09:36 PM

While I agree with the advice stefb42 gives in this topic, this is the exception to the rule do not restart the time trial.
Every time I have had this happen, an immediate restart had things 'appearing' correctly. Hope that helps somewhat.

NotCoreyTaylor
03-20-2015, 05:42 AM

I don't recall ever saying that you alone derailed the thread, so I have absolutely no idea how you came to that conclusion.

ButtTheRipper
03-20-2015, 06:15 AM
Originally Posted by Ray8888 View Post

Yes, it's absolutely fleckable! But seriously, are the different vehicle pursuits worth different amounts?

SilverWF
03-20-2015, 06:26 AM
http://www.defiancedata.com/page.php?id=222

Total with no DLC - 5871

Ray8888
03-20-2015, 07:09 AM
Yes, it's absolutely fleckable! But seriously, are the different vehicle pursuits worth different amounts?

You're right. Pedal to the Metal IV and V are 15 pts. So it's even worse. Take off another 20 pts.

Ray8888
04-09-2015, 06:36 AM
I am at work. Can anybody double check those numbers?

SUPREEM
04-09-2015, 06:50 AM
Lol I remember asking this question, so many of us have. When my xp bar stopped at about 4700 ego I was like "wtf?" lmao. #Noobmoments smh.