PDA

View Full Version : Milking Maid & Leaping Lord not get 5% dmg syn bonus

Mister Derpenhowser
03-20-2015, 07:13 AM
...or at least the card isn't updating. I have all the DC weapons and just checked through them and all the cards update for the extra damage when equipped except for these two. Is this a visual error or are they broken? Unfortunately I am thinking the latter since the other 10 aren't having the same problem.

Seto
03-20-2015, 07:32 AM
...or at least the card isn't updating. I have all the DC weapons and just checked through them and all the cards update for the extra damage when equipped except for these two. Is this a visual error or are they broken? Unfortunately I am thinking the latter since the other 10 aren't having the same problem.

The bonus isn't applied to card damage,it's applied as an extra damage separate from tge card stats

Gai
03-20-2015, 07:35 AM
The bonus isn't applied to card damage,it's applied as an extra damage separate from tge card stats

It is applied to card damage for all the other sat weapons.

dremora ven0m
03-20-2015, 07:37 AM

Pretty sure when you equip them the dmg rises on the card for each, I maybe wrong tho.

On a seperate note but same kinda thing, sure the enervator (can never recall if I spell it correct) does not benefit from the stalker synergy range bonus!

Mister Derpenhowser
03-20-2015, 07:43 AM
I quite clearly stated the card stats update for the other 10 DC weapons...

Mister Derpenhowser
03-20-2015, 08:30 PM
Rashere, please put these on your to do list

captainvideo
03-22-2015, 07:41 AM
I noticed this not showing up as well, but I have not tried to test the weapon itself to see if damage numbers show in game (floating numbers) at the higher percentage (difficult to isolate from other perks and varying blast radius etc).
I don't know if it has been discussed but that 5% which shows on the card, which does appear when holding any other sat weapon, also appears on the cards of every other non sat weapon, when you are holding a modded sat weapon in your main hand. It can really screw up your comparisons. To be clear, you put a modded sat weapon in your hand (not your off hand), and look at any weapon in your inventory, and it will show a 5% damage boost. If you happen to be looking at another sat weapon (modded) you will be seeing the supposedly correct number. (although I am not certain about the det or lord, as that is the topic of this thread) If you hold that modded sat weapon and look at non sat weapons, you get an artificially high dmg number. It does not happen when holding in your off hand, so it would not appear to be an exploitable glitch.
It would be nice to know if the 5% is actually working on the det.

Mister Derpenhowser
03-22-2015, 09:21 AM
I noticed this not showing up as well, but I have not tried to test the weapon itself to see if damage numbers show in game (floating numbers) at the higher percentage (difficult to isolate from other perks and varying blast radius etc).
I don't know if it has been discussed but that 5% which shows on the card, which does appear when holding any other sat weapon, also appears on the cards of every other non sat weapon, when you are holding a modded sat weapon in your main hand. It can really screw up your comparisons. To be clear, you put a modded sat weapon in your hand (not your off hand), and look at any weapon in your inventory, and it will show a 5% damage boost. If you happen to be looking at another sat weapon (modded) you will be seeing the supposedly correct number. (although I am not certain about the det or lord, as that is the topic of this thread) If you hold that modded sat weapon and look at non sat weapons, you get an artificially high dmg number. It does not happen when holding in your off hand, so it would not appear to be an exploitable glitch.
It would be nice to know if the 5% is actually working on the det.

Yep that glitch is also irritating, and definitely exploitable. I compared my fates kiss with my gfs kiss in a trade window, exact same mods only hers is slightly lower ego and because she had an ss weap equipped her kiss showed a higher dmg output (no dmg mastery on hers btw and mine has a reload mastery)