PDA

View Full Version : Cronus Trailer by Daily420

Altras
03-21-2015, 10:47 AM
Pauc1mbmXjQ
https://youtu.be/Pauc1mbmXjQ

This came out great Daily, Great job brother :)

King Stud
03-21-2015, 10:55 AM
Very nice trailer. Also sweet youtube channel Daily, I hit that subscribe button like it was hawt

KingNephilim
03-21-2015, 11:30 AM
0_0
...as if I wasn't a giant Cronus fanboy before.

Altras
03-21-2015, 12:00 PM
0_0
...as if I wasn't a giant Cronus fanboy before.

Haha xD Wait till i finish the ninja week teaser. Its gonna be sweeeeeet. The post will include the teaser, the lengthy videos, and other members videos of Ninja Week events ^_^

Daily brings out the fanboy in all of us =D

Mrdr
03-21-2015, 02:27 PM
Wish you guys were on PS3. Even if I couldn't be a member it would be cool to see you guys in action. Nice promo D420! Well done :)

PhantasieTrion
03-21-2015, 02:40 PM
Very nice guys :)

--Phantasie

Holy Bahamut3
03-21-2015, 03:23 PM
That was awesome.

bridget mobyvixen
03-21-2015, 04:50 PM
So, this makes me want to buy an actual windows gaming laptop/desktop (almost) to join in on the fun. It is a very nice video.

EvilAg3nt
03-21-2015, 05:21 PM
wow!!
if it wasnt for the clan tags,youd think this was right from the game devs,So Pro!
i find it ironic that its also ten times better than destinys trailers and bungie spent how much again? lol

your video makes me wanna play Everything you showed,now i must go see what else your clan has created.

Adage
03-21-2015, 08:11 PM
Very well done, nice work.

Super Eye
03-23-2015, 02:13 AM
Great job Luna! woot!

Daily420
03-23-2015, 02:22 AM
This came out great Daily, Great job brother :)

Thanks bro, high five! You and the officers do a great job making Defiance a better game, thank you for that ;)

Very nice trailer. Also sweet youtube channel Daily, I hit that subscribe button like it was hawt
Awesome King, that +1 sub encourages me to make more vids. Thank you!

Wish you guys were on PS3. Even if I couldn't be a member it would be cool to see you guys in action. Nice promo D420! Well done :)
Hey bro, glad you like the vid. If ever you transition to PC, we'll be glad to play with you. Happy hunting!

Very nice guys :)

--Phantasie
Hello, and thank you very much. Uhhhmmm why is your name violet? :P

That was awesome.
Thanks man. You are awesome too of course, see you at clan events :)

So, this makes me want to buy an actual windows gaming laptop/desktop (almost) to join in on the fun. It is a very nice video.
Hello there, thanks for showing your appreciation. Come visit us at Cronus if ever you get a laptop/desktop. Made this vid with the first ever computer I bought and assembled... been using it for work, and for playing Defiance too. Money well spent so far :)

wow!!
if it wasnt for the clan tags,youd think this was right from the game devs,So Pro!
i find it ironic that its also ten times better than destinys trailers and bungie spent how much again? lol

your video makes me wanna play Everything you showed,now i must go see what else your clan has created.
Man I'm so stoked about what you said, really. Sooo happy to hear that. Thanks for taking the time to comment - gave me a natural high lol

Very well done, nice work.
Thank you very much Adage ^^

Daily420
03-23-2015, 02:22 AM
Great job Luna! woot!

Hello Super, thank you very much for taking the time. See you in game :)

Daily420
03-23-2015, 02:24 AM
Haha xD Wait till i finish the ninja week teaser. Its gonna be sweeeeeet. The post will include the teaser, the lengthy videos, and other members videos of Ninja Week events ^_^

Daily brings out the fanboy in all of us =D

I'm excited about the ninja vids bro! Just got my Chimera Fang and I wanna try it out for our next "ninjcursion". We are all fanboys and gals, lololol

Altras
03-23-2015, 07:04 AM
I'm excited about the ninja vids bro! Just got my Chimera Fang and I wanna try it out for our next "ninjcursion". We are all fanboys and gals, lololol

Going to start editing today after work ^_^