PDA

View Full Version : Hopefully we'll get some info on the console beta, this coming week.

Element
02-10-2013, 07:13 AM
I figured that since 2 PC beta weekends have passed so far, the 3rd one has to be on consoles. I'm hoping that since a console beta has been confirmed, it would be for this coming weekend. Just my thoughts :)

DuoMaxwell007
02-10-2013, 07:18 AM
I figured that since 2 PC beta weekends have passed so far, the 3rd one has to be on consoles. I'm hoping that since a console beta has been confirmed, it would be for this coming weekend. Just my thoughts :)

correct me if im wrong but each pc beta wasnt one week apart

Dead_Phoenix
02-10-2013, 07:20 AM

well I got good news for you lance has already confirmed console beta details will be released after this weekend.

DuoMaxwell007
02-10-2013, 07:21 AM
well I got good news for you lance has already confirmed console beta details will be released after this weekend.

after this weekened could be monday.... wednesday... friday etc etc i prefer a more specific day lol

Darky
02-10-2013, 07:25 AM
am really looking forward to test this game on consoles, i even joined the latest beta on my crapy PC and used my PS3 controller but still nothing match the comfort of console gaming.

Dead_Phoenix
02-10-2013, 07:38 AM
after this weekened could be monday.... wednesday... friday etc etc i prefer a more specific day lol

yep. But at least we know its coming

Xannidel
02-10-2013, 07:41 AM
Here is hoping that the console beta will not be TOO far off. I hope that any PC beta member will also have the option to play the PS3/360 beta as well.

Nero012
02-10-2013, 07:56 AM
If only they could tell us a date and hopefully since the first 2 were pc the console beta will be longer than a weekend :) throw us a bone here gentlemen!

shortname
02-10-2013, 08:02 AM
If only they could tell us a date and hopefully since the first 2 were pc the console beta will be longer than a weekend :) throw us a bone here gentlemen!

as a ps3 player I wonder if having PS+ will help any

Sinclair
02-10-2013, 08:11 AM
as a ps3 player I wonder if having PS+ will help any

i don't think PS+ will affect the duration of the beta.

Nero012
02-10-2013, 08:16 AM
If they have some deal with triton like sone games do were they release thingsearly for PS users, I'm hoping for a open beta also, that'll allow more people to experience the game, one can only show youtube footage of the game so much to friends. Open betas will also allow for some serious stress testing.

Come now Triton release something for us!

HappyNoodleBoy
02-10-2013, 08:21 AM
Would be rather jolly of them to release a beta with this weeks store updates

hhkaal416
02-10-2013, 08:32 AM
Would be rather jolly of them to release a beta with this weeks store updates

I dont think they're gonna put the beta on store for download, they will give us a code, and we have to put it on the ps3, and that's all, but not on the store for download

StolenPaper18
02-10-2013, 08:43 AM
I dont think they're gonna put the beta on store for download, they will give us a code, and we have to put it on the ps3, and that's all, but not on the store for download

Seems like it would be easier if they just made the console betas open to the public. That way they don't have to send out tons of codes. Unless they are planning on sending out one code that anyone can use.

Would be a lot easier to get my friends to actually try the game if all they had to do was download from the marketplace. None of them seem to care enough to sign up for the beta or anything.

DuoMaxwell007
02-10-2013, 09:10 AM
Seems like it would be easier if they just made the console betas open to the public. That way they don't have to send out tons of codes. Unless they are planning on sending out one code that anyone can use.

Would be a lot easier to get my friends to actually try the game if all they had to do was download from the marketplace. None of them seem to care enough to sign up for the beta or anything.

or they could just apply for the beta that theyre 99% sure to get accepted into anyway....

Nero012
02-10-2013, 09:40 AM
Except people are lazy naturally, if I tell them to come register and all they'll make it seem like its a hassle. A open beta cab be put in the demo section and put a little ad on the main page and itll attract at least double of what we could do by just word of mouth and youtube. Honestly either way I want to play NOW! Or at least have some new info released to chow on.

DuoMaxwell007
02-10-2013, 09:51 AM
Except people are lazy naturally, if I tell them to come register and all they'll make it seem like its a hassle. A open beta cab be put in the demo section and put a little ad on the main page and itll attract at least double of what we could do by just word of mouth and youtube. Honestly either way I want to play NOW! Or at least have some new info released to chow on.

if theyre too lazy to take 60 secs applying for a beta then theyre probably not ppl i wanna play with anyway lol.

SteelPaladin
02-10-2013, 10:15 AM
I know Crysis 3 has a open public Beta on xbox LIVE right now, so im guessing something along those lines for defiance too...
Would make a ton of sense too get as many ppl as possible to do console beta.

DuoMaxwell007
02-10-2013, 10:17 AM
I know Crysis 3 has a open public Beta on xbox LIVE right now, so im guessing something along those lines for defiance too...
Would make a ton of sense too get as many ppl as possible to do console beta.

crysis also isnt an mmo... if the defiance beta was gonna be open we wouldnt have had to apply for it in the first place

hhkaal416
02-10-2013, 11:30 AM
crysis also isnt an mmo... if the defiance beta was gonna be open we wouldnt have had to apply for it in the first place

Exactly, we're gonna recive a code on our mails, we put in and voilá, defiance beta, one weekend.

Mindfix
02-10-2013, 11:35 AM
if theyre too lazy to take 60 secs applying for a beta then theyre probably not ppl i wanna play with anyway lol.

Exactly. I wouldn't expect any good feed back from someone to lazy to apply for the beta.

SweetMadness
02-10-2013, 11:53 AM
Exactly. I wouldn't expect any good feed back from someone to lazy to apply for the beta.

Fully agreed.

Lazy
02-10-2013, 12:03 PM
Can't wait for the console beta!
And despite my forum name I am capable of giving some good feedback :rolleyes:

DJTrig
02-10-2013, 01:46 PM
If it stays closed then just pray that you get a code,the only reason to stay closed would be to limit numbers which would mean you might not get in.Then you will wish it was open but the main reason an open beta would be better is to get the word out to those who haven't heard of Defiance yet.Those lazy ones that would try it may just be potential sales aswell,so wether you would want to play with them or not is irrespective.We who are really looking forward to this game and show should want it to sell to as many people as possible just like the devs do.The better it sells the longer the life and the more publicity the show will get,and i want as many people to watch the show as possible given how often good shows are curbed to make way for all this reality garbage.

Marnaru
02-10-2013, 02:51 PM
Im glad they'll be reveilng more information on the console beta, very exciting!

DefianceFan2012
02-10-2013, 05:26 PM
i really do hope the console beta is announce soon i am going crazy just watching PC players in the beta. i have millions and millions of friends waiting on this beta and the game. i'm trying to get a lot of people on this game. no matter if your PC,Xbox 360,or PS3. this is community game and the community needs to support games like this so we console players wont be left in the dark when it comes to MMOs. The MMO industries will get bigger and bigger if only they were brought to the consoles.i am a huge gamer March will make 22 years of gaming non stop so to see an MMO like this coming to consoles, make me the happiest gamer in the world.....

GT xThe Gunzerkerx(Xbox 360)

Element
02-10-2013, 05:42 PM
i really do hope the console beta is announce soon i am going crazy just watching PC players in the beta. i have millions and millions of friends waiting on this beta and the game. i'm trying to get a lot of people on this game. no matter if your PC,Xbox 360,or PS3. this is community game and the community needs to support games like this so we console players wont be left in the dark when it comes to MMOs. The MMO industries will get bigger and bigger if only they were brought to the consoles.i am a huge gamer March will make 22 years of gaming non stop so to see an MMO like this coming to consoles, make me the happiest gamer in the world.....

GT xThe Gunzerkerx(Xbox 360)

(Millions huh? Lol) Lol, same here. I love the concept of an MMO on consoles. I have a feeling that this game will be VERY successful and open a lot of doors for other MMO's on consoles. I cant wait for them to reveal the beta for consoles!