PDA

View Full Version : event

SuperSayin
03-24-2015, 02:04 PM
when is the next event coming up?

blackgut
03-24-2015, 03:52 PM
that will be armistice think its late april cant remember i know it happen a few weeks after the game came out or its a little later

Niner82
03-24-2015, 03:54 PM
April 14th is the date its supposed to start around. It is all past Holiday events in one.

There I edited my answer.

blackgut
03-24-2015, 03:58 PM
April 14th is when it starts. It is all past events in one.

does that include the dodge sponsored paradise raceing event from the first few months of the game ?

Niner82
03-24-2015, 04:15 PM
does that include the dodge sponsored paradise raceing event from the first few months of the game ?
Not sure about that, but it's the Holiday Events all in one I know. A chance to get the Holiday named weapons we didn't have a chance to get. And let me rephrase the date, I think it will start April 14th, atleast that's what I've seen others saying that watched the live stream. I work, so I always miss them.

ashegam
03-24-2015, 04:17 PM
Any benefit in being in a clan while doing these events? I'm not talking about extra 7% bonus, but any advantage over running solo?

Niner82
03-24-2015, 04:21 PM
Any benefit in being in a clan while doing these events? I'm not talking about extra 7% bonus, but any advantage over running solo?
Better chance of having people around that will help you pass Arkfalls. Hulker Hell will be back, wasn't around the first time. Was around for Solstice Strike and Colony Courtship. Valentines weapons, not so good, Christmas and Halloween weapons way better. Oh, better chance of finding named Arkfalls as you can jump from clanmate to clan mate in different phases and find more.

Adage
03-24-2015, 04:47 PM

Where did you hear that it starts on the 14th? I know Armistice day is the 15th but I assumed they would start the event at least a week ahead of time.

As for being in a clan, there is a definite benefit to it as everyone can call out the major arkfalls that are going on in their phases, giving everyone in the clan much greater access to the event activities.

Niner82
03-24-2015, 04:54 PM
Where did you hear that it starts on the 14th? I know Armistice day is the 15th but I assumed they would start the event at least a week ahead of time.

As for being in a clan, there is a definite benefit to it as everyone can call out the major arkfalls that are going on in their phases, giving everyone in the clan much greater access to the event activities.
Clan mates that watched the live stream said around the 14th.

blackgut
03-24-2015, 04:54 PM
and the fact u know someone got ur back if u go down or disconnect due to lag

CM Kiwibird
03-24-2015, 06:03 PM
Sounds like a good question for our Q&A! :o I see you've already posted it there, I'll be sure to add this to the list.

dremora ven0m
03-24-2015, 06:11 PM
I really cant wait for armistice event gonna be epic!
being in a clan will help you jump from the different ark falls & 1 to another & also when on different shardes/phases!
Plus in clan trading is always cheaper than zone imo.

WhiteStrike
03-24-2015, 06:22 PM
I really cant wait for armistice event gonna be epic!
being in a clan will help you jump from the different ark falls & 1 to another & also when on different shardes/phases!
Plus in clan trading is always cheaper than zone imo.

Don't forget the dc's!

Niner82
03-24-2015, 06:47 PM
Don't forget the dc's!
Always a party pooper.

Ryu Soba JP
03-25-2015, 01:50 AM

I'm not sure about this date and from my understanding after watching the livestream it will only include the holiday events.

Niner82
03-25-2015, 11:03 AM
I'm not sure about this date and from my understanding after watching the livestream it will only include the holiday events.
If you read on down, I said it was the date that my clan mates said it would start around. Never said that was the confirmed date. It is only the Holiday events, SS, CC, HH, and the Thanksgiving event.

Niner82
03-25-2015, 06:48 PM
So it starts March 30th and ends April 20th. They posted it on news and announcements forum.

TheStigsCousin
03-25-2015, 07:22 PM
I've been doing these on PTS. They pop up as minor arkfalls and quite frequently (on PTS anyway). There is no present to open after completing them like it was when the holiday events were on before. The enemies drop the weapons/mods associated with their event, i.e. Hulker Hell, Frontier Harvest, Solstice strike, etc. I played it for nearly 3 hours straight the other night, got a few blues and a ton of greens and whites. Didn't get any named weapons. May have just been my luck with the RNG. I don't know if the named weapons, outfits/headgear and titles are in the loot pool or not.

Mister Derpenhowser
03-25-2015, 07:25 PM
I've been doing these on PTS. They pop up as minor arkfalls and quite frequently (on PTS anyway). There is no present to open after completing them like it was when the holiday events were on before. The enemies drop the weapons/mods associated with their event, i.e. Hulker Hell, Frontier Harvest, Solstice strike, etc. I played it for nearly 3 hours straight the other night, got a few blues and a ton of greens and whites. Didn't get any named weapons. May have just been my luck with the RNG. I don't know if the named weapons, outfits/headgear and titles are in the loot pool or not.

No majors? That can't be right dude... theres gotta be majors :/

TheStigsCousin
03-25-2015, 07:44 PM
I didn't see any majors in that 3 hours of play.

Adage
03-25-2015, 09:06 PM
There are majors on PTS, I played in a Hulker Hell the other day. I turned in a daily contract reward that turned out to be an epic heartbreaker carbine so I'm assuming that the rewards are just like the events except the pool is the combined total of all the events' weapons. I haven't done all 5 dailies to see what named weapons the weekly might award, however.

TheStigsCousin
03-25-2015, 09:30 PM
There are majors on PTS, I played in a Hulker Hell the other day. I turned in a daily contract reward that turned out to be an epic heartbreaker carbine so I'm assuming that the rewards are just like the events except the pool is the combined total of all the events' weapons. I haven't done all 5 dailies to see what named weapons the weekly might award, however.

I guess I'm not paying enough attention lol
I didn't even notice contracts for them :)