PDA

View Full Version : Cerberus

WhiteStrike
03-24-2015, 04:38 PM
I am currently trying to get my Cerberus skill to level to 20 lately but it's taking forever.I am only at skill level 5 right now but I see alot of people with it at 20.How do I get to skill lvl 20 faster?In Freight Yard it gets blown up by a small pidgeon that lands on the hood,Explosions 101 takes way too long and I'm pretty sure that the guys at Shadow Wars won't be happy when I steal their "Battle car".As such,is there a place where I can jack up my skill?:confused:

sicxz
03-24-2015, 05:38 PM
1. If you're willing to, purchase a Patron Pass. There is a bug going around that levels it up as you gain XP, can't tell you 100% of the details because it's a pretty unknowing bug, but you're guarenteed to level it up to about 20 if you play daily/active, just watch it's level as you progress.

2. Play on freight yard and get into the Cerberus, and continually crash into the quads causing damage. Each amount of damage you do, you'll gain XP for it. I was able to level it up to 10 in about 4 straight games of smashing it into them. It does take time, but it'll work. I would also recommend you put the perk on that increases vehicle damage while you're doing it.

I going to level 13 like that, and after using a patron pass, in like 3 days of actively playing, I got it to 20.

Hopefully that helped!

Fallen_Aingeal
03-24-2015, 05:55 PM
You could also just splurge on Skills Boosts.

When these were going on for EXL '13, my Cerebus level went from 3 to 20 in less than a week. Granted, my game sessions were a lot longer then than now...

bigbri2k5
03-25-2015, 06:50 AM
Skill boosts and patron passes are a waste for this IMO. It's so easy to level by ramming quads on freight yard, as has been mentioned, that the cash cost isn't worth it. I went from 13 to 20 in 90 mins, during which I also took part in the PVP matches. If I'd focused just on leveling it'd have taken less than an hour.

MagnusRune Daltus
03-25-2015, 07:03 AM
get 3 people to help you launch 101 on advanced, they can then leave.

put the perk ''hell on wheels on'' and just drive back and forth hitting..but not killing the raiders. about 1 hour of that..level 20

dremora ven0m
03-25-2015, 07:14 AM
get 3 people to help you launch 101 on advanced, they can then leave.

put the perk ''hell on wheels on'' and just drive back and forth hitting..but not killing the raiders. about 1 hour of that..level 20

I had a 30% skill boost on doing this & went up maybe 3 lvls doing just this!
I spent in total over 3 hours doing advanced & went up maybe 5 lvls!
Happily I am now at lvl 20 so dont need to bother anymore with it!

Adage
03-25-2015, 06:00 PM
You could also just splurge on Skills Boosts.

When these were going on for EXL '13, my Cerebus level went from 3 to 20 in less than a week. Granted, my game sessions were a lot longer then than now...
It's the skill boosts that are bugged. If you have one active before using a cerb for any length of time in explosions 101, for example, you automatically gain a level when you next change phases. I ran across it by accident when I got a free skill boost from my patron pass but apparently it's been reported before.

TheStigsCousin
03-25-2015, 07:50 PM
I experienced the "auto leveling Cerberus" bug on xbox last year. I did Explosions 101. Drove the Cerberus 30m and never touched one again. A few weeks later I was checking my progress on weapons/vehicles and noticed my Cerberus level was at 20 lol

WhiteStrike
03-26-2015, 05:27 AM
Ok,thank yoy everyone for your help:)I think I'll try the Freight Yard Ram in order to level up.Although the guys at my team will be pissed though.