PDA

View Full Version : Massive Armistice Celebration Starts March 30

Scapes
03-25-2015, 06:20 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2015/03/Armistice_2015_Header.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2015/03/25/massive-armistice-celebration-starts-march-30)

Can you believe were approaching two years on the New Frontier? Five DLC packs, 25 TV episodes, and countless updates later, were ready to celebrate Armistice once again but this time with a harrowing twist!

From March 30 to April 20 we're revisiting two years of holiday and special events all at the same time and all while you defend the bay from Mutants, 99ers, Raiders, and Dark Matter dead-set on wrecking the festive mood.

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2015/03/25/massive-armistice-celebration-starts-march-30)

Mister Derpenhowser
03-25-2015, 06:33 PM
Wooo! 3 weeks xD happy happy happy!

TNO
03-25-2015, 06:40 PM
And while you're at it why dont you add all previous jackpot items to the Elite Lockbox? Now that would be a celebration.

ukz finest mk
03-25-2015, 06:42 PM
What's the new on the weekly orange pulls?

How will the weekly rewards work?

Will it be one reward a week from ALL available festive named guns, or from a selected one?

DeMoNofDEATH
03-25-2015, 07:01 PM
It'd be great if we could somehow choose from which event we could pull the weekly "present" weapon from similar to CC and the SS event ( haloween and thanksgiving guns being as rare and hard to come by )

I have all the Valentine's guns and 10 of the 12 X-mas guns, it'd be nice to add a few to the haloween lineup and/or the thanksgiving lineup.

would also make the haloween nameds and turkyday nameds more attainable for the general population.

Although i doubt this is how it will work (hence the trading system) :)

i imagine 1 week haloween, 1 week turkey day, 1 week Solstice, 1 week CC may be how they may do it.

That'd be cool with me

ukz finest mk
03-25-2015, 07:11 PM
It'd be great if we could somehow choose from which event we could pull the weekly "present" weapon from similar to CC and the SS event ( haloween and thanksgiving guns being as rare and hard to come by )

I have all the Valentine's guns and 10 of the 12 X-mas guns, it'd be nice to add a few to the haloween lineup and/or the thanksgiving lineup.

would also make the haloween nameds and turkyday nameds more attainable for the general population.

i imagine 1 week haloween, 1 week turkey day, 1 week Solstice, 1 week CC may be how they may do it.

That'd be cool with me

That's what I thought.

Events only running for 3 weeks though, so there goes that logic.

TNO
03-25-2015, 07:15 PM
As I understand it all the weapons will be crammed into the weekly jackpot present box. It would be nice if someone who watched the livestream could clarify this.

Mister Derpenhowser
03-25-2015, 07:21 PM
Are all of the weapons going to be mkII? Or just the hulker hell weapons?

DeMoNofDEATH
03-25-2015, 07:28 PM
Are all of the weapons going to be mkII? Or just the hulker hell weapons?

I havent heard yet just defiant few mkII on defiance site

sometimes the new rolls are actually better (no on boomers but most shottys,ar's and infectors i find are better now)

jut damage suffers a bit sometimes but overall mag and fire rate seem to improve and reduction in recoil.

I have a new plate slicer csx clustershot with oj fire rate and fire rate mastery and 1.80blue mag roll, 18 mag with no mods and 2.4 fire rate on shotty. its a beast

heres what is said(copy pasted)

Throughout the festival you can scoop up past holiday loot and rewards plus new Mark II Crimefighter, Bloodhound, and Gangbuster weapons from Defiant Few faction contracts. (The original Defiant Few weapons are still available via their vendor’s Defiant Few Legacy Supply Crate, too!)

Mister Derpenhowser
03-25-2015, 07:32 PM
sometimes the new rolls are actually better (no on boomers but most shottys,ar's and infectors i find are better now)

jut damage suffers a bit sometimes but overall mag and fire rate seem to improve and reduction in recoil.

I have a new plate slicer csx clustershot with oj fire rate and fire rate mastery and 1.80blue mag roll, 18 mag with no mods and 2.4 fire rate on shotty. its a beast

I'm talking about named weapons not the new roll system in general. Fuzzy said their friend got a demon hunter mkII on pts and I am asking if all previous event weapons (excluding colony courtship) will be mkII or not.

Please respond on this devs

DeMoNofDEATH
03-25-2015, 07:47 PM
if they took the time to create the guns for PTS I'd imagine so.

Lets see what the dev's say. :)

ShatterST4R
03-25-2015, 07:52 PM
I think the new jackpot mkii is a coding mistake. If they made the jackpots new mkii, then no point to do event.

BA Stranger
03-25-2015, 10:11 PM
Input... Need more imput!!!

Alliiara
03-25-2015, 11:17 PM
Wow this is exciting, i can't wait. :)
I just wish that MK-II wasn't put in the title of the holiday named weapons, it makes them seem much less special and the appeal of having a weapon with a name is pretty much gone. I am fine with the new rolls, but the name change is pretty disappointing.

tarmim
03-26-2015, 12:17 AM
Trion youre done good with this game so far. This armistice , its GREAT way to celebrate . you got me to celeration mood with armistice I CANT WAIT FOR IT THANKSS SO MUCH TRION!

tarmim
03-26-2015, 12:21 AM
I still have a question.. Will we be able to get titles/headgears from armistice? Because i want pumpkin headgear so badd!!

JOCCO5150
03-26-2015, 12:40 AM
Wow this is exciting, i can't wait. :)
I just wish that MK-II wasn't put in the title of the holiday named weapons, it makes them seem much less special and the appeal of having a weapon with a name is pretty much gone. I am fine with the new rolls, but the name change is pretty disappointing.

I don't see where it says mkii will be in the names of the holiday weapons. It just says along with mkii def few weapons.

Alliiara
03-26-2015, 02:06 AM
I don't see where it says mkii will be in the names of the holiday weapons. It just says along with mkii def few weapons.

A couple of players have mentioned it in this thread:

Two people have said they pulled named event jackpots on the test server, both with MKII after the name... a Turkeyshot Pump MK II and a Demon Hunter MK II... was this a glitch, or meant to be?
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?208850-MK-II-Event-Jackpots-glitch...-or-meant-to-be
So basically I am going off of what players have said, I have not seen an official mod response yet. :)

ShatterST4R
03-26-2015, 03:00 AM
Trion can we get an explanation about MKII on old jackpot named guns?

Cika_Bang
03-26-2015, 06:08 AM
Thanks for the celebration Trion, I am overwhelmed! However, future seem dark for me, considering the fact the celebration will last for 3 weeks... My wife is going to kill me! :D:D:D
Cheers all and happy hunting

Ryker Vorton
03-26-2015, 06:59 AM
uhm.... and what the problem would be IF they are MKII? Not a problem to me :)

Alliiara
03-26-2015, 07:01 AM
uhm.... and what the problem would be IF they are MKII? Not a problem to me :)

I just don't like the name change, it makes it seem less special to me.

Claydough
03-26-2015, 07:26 AM
Awesome! Love the length nice and long to get all the loot! I might need to start buying slots my my alt to store 4 events worth of stuff!

Im not for adding mk2 on a named weapon though. With the different rolls on the weapons im sure we can all seperate the new and old weapons.

KILLSHOT707
03-26-2015, 08:33 AM
I think the new jackpot mkii is a coding mistake. If they made the jackpots new mkii, then no point to do event.

With some guns yes.Sad to see them go.(Dancing lady). The Heart Breaker guns had the updated roll system, but the others will be updated to MKII. A lot of those weapons only had single rolls, so updating them is going to make them much better. Think about it. My Turkey Shot MKII on PTS is better than the one I have on live. I for one can't wait to see the other ones take advantage of the new roll system. Wolfman,Duster,Feaster,Scourge with 1.12 DMG or 1.15 fire rate.......

ShatterST4R
03-26-2015, 08:49 AM
With some guns yes.Sad to see them go.(Dancing lady). The Heart Breaker guns had the updated roll system, but the others will be updated to MKII. A lot of those weapons only had single rolls, so updating them is going to make them much better. Think about it. My Turkey Shot MKII on PTS is better than the one I have on live. I for one can't wait to see the other ones take advantage of the new roll system. Wolfman,Duster,Feaster,Scourge with 1.12 DMG or 1.15 fire rate.......

And PvP becomes more broken. :yay:

Cyripax NeoPrime
03-26-2015, 08:15 PM

That'd be cool with me

Im pretty sure all 4 event pools are pooled together and you pull from that

Claydough
03-26-2015, 08:39 PM
And PvP becomes more broken. :yay:

everybody has the same chances, balance remains

Valani
03-26-2015, 11:33 PM
So's a good chance for me to gather some Plate Slicer from last year? Nice. After this Event, the servers are gonna need Aspirin.

Slhmm
03-27-2015, 01:27 AM
So? during this event i could possibly get the guardian angel?

Mister Derpenhowser
03-27-2015, 02:00 AM
So? during this event i could possibly get the guardian angel?

Not from the event no. Elite box jackpots are only obtainable for the month they are in the elite box (that is the 64key lockbox)

Niner82
03-27-2015, 08:01 AM
A chance to play past events I missed, I'm all for that. Would love to have some Halloween Jackpots and Christmas ones I didn't get. :)

whit
03-27-2015, 08:06 AM
Is the score system the same eg. bmg/infector to get top score. Is the RNG the same eg. one shot afk same chance of oj as top scorer.

stefb42
03-27-2015, 04:33 PM
Does this mean original event jackpots will be disappearing from event lockboxes in the bit store on Monday and replaced with mk II?

If so will you be doing the 50% off event lockboxes in the bit store before the jackpots change? Like you do with expert lockboxes just before swapping the jackpot out, a last chance to bag these jackpots before they leave the game forever

Would be awesome if you did

cmpowell
03-27-2015, 10:33 PM
so does it end the 19th or both you have 2 different dates posted in 2 different places

FedBox
03-28-2015, 12:04 AM
Important question:

Will the current lockbox jackpot weapons in the bit store replaced by the MK2 guns? (i.e the old piper from a sol box with the piper mk2 / duster from BHF Box with Duster MK2)
also will there be a lockbox in the bitstore with the new MK2 weapons (since we can not trade weapons)?

Fuzzy
03-28-2015, 03:43 AM
Important question:

Will the current lockbox jackpot weapons in the bit store replaced by the MK2 guns? (i.e the old piper from a sol box with the piper mk2 / duster from BHF Box with Duster MK2)
also will there be a lockbox in the bitstore with the new MK2 weapons (since we can not trade weapons)?

You CAN treade weapons. The only untradeable weapons will come from the weekly boxes. Everything else (mob drops for normal weapons, Arkfall rewards, lockboxes in the bit store) will be tradeable.
I *think* lockboxes are changed, at least the Cornucopia Supply Crate dropped Plate Slicer Weapons (http://www.defiancedata.com/weapons.php?s=Plate%20Slicer) now, but I can't say for sure.

Mister Derpenhowser
03-28-2015, 03:53 AM
You CAN treade weapons. The only untradeable weapons will come from the weekly boxes. Everything else (mob drops for normal weapons, Arkfall rewards, lockboxes in the bit store) will be tradeable.
I *think* lockboxes are changed, at least the Cornucopia Supply Crate dropped Plate Slicer Weapons (http://www.defiancedata.com/weapons.php?s=Plate%20Slicer) now, but I can't say for sure.

Just bought myself a cornucopia lockbox and pulled a bio tachmag ^^ so not changed yet, but they will be soon

Fuzzy
03-28-2015, 03:54 AM
Just bought myself a cornucopia lockbox and pulled a bio tachmag ^^ so not changed yet, but they will be soon

Sorry, was referring to PTS :)

Mister Derpenhowser
03-28-2015, 04:14 AM
Sorry, was referring to PTS :)

All good, just putting it out there so people know they still have a chance to pull any weapon before the change! :) very happy with my tach... now I just need to grind 500af to oj it. Lol

cmpowell
03-28-2015, 09:43 AM
Wooo! 3 weeks xD happy happy happy!

I keep looking at the calendar and seeing 4 weeks whys everyone keep saying 3?

Infinity Eagle
03-28-2015, 09:51 AM
I keep looking at the calendar and seeing 4 weeks whys everyone keep saying 3?

From March 30 to April 20= 21days

ButtTheRipper
03-28-2015, 10:01 AM

I get 23 days.

Infinity Eagle
03-28-2015, 10:27 AM
I get 23 days.

I guess the part of the world you live in has 33 days in March, so ..................ok

But here, next Monday is the 30th, so
http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/monthly.html?year=2015&month=4&country=1

cmpowell
03-28-2015, 11:38 AM

I think I was counting the 1st week twice, lol.

It's hard flipping from one page to the next, I guess

Thx

CalmingSpirit
03-28-2015, 04:21 PM
As great as it sounds, Trion would have to have someone on hand 24/7 to deal with the HUGE lag issues this will cause. I am going to try and get more Purge weapons and mods at least. But I still expect horrendous lag.

Chocolatelover67
03-30-2015, 04:01 AM
I'm excited ... I can't wait. Hope this is as much fun as it sounds. Hope the weapons pulls are good.

ButtTheRipper
03-30-2015, 05:30 AM
I guess the part of the world you live in has 33 days in March, so ..................ok

But here, next Monday is the 30th, so
http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/monthly.html?year=2015&month=4&country=1

It's actually 22 days.... I was counting to april 21st that's where I got 23. 2 days in march, 30th and 31st, and 20 in april.

Draugul
03-30-2015, 08:07 AM
The time here is 17.00. Day is for the larger part over. Its monday 30 March.... What am I missing?

Fuzzy
03-30-2015, 08:19 AM
The time here is 17.00. Day is for the larger part over. Its monday 30 March.... What am I missing?

The patch that will start at 7pm CEST/6PM BST/10am PDT that will update the servers to 2.7: Armistice Celebration. ;)

TriGlav 2000
03-30-2015, 08:45 AM
The patch that will start at 7pm CEST/6PM BST/10am PDT that will update the servers to 2.7: Armistice Celebration. ;)
8pm CEST, Fuzzy, because CEST is GMT+2 and BST is GMT+1.

Fuzzy
03-30-2015, 08:47 AM
8pm CEST, Fuzzy, because CEST is GMT+2 and BST is GMT+1.

The patch is announced for 10am PDT, 8hrs difference to the UK, which makes it 6pm BST. CEST is +1 to BST so 7pm.

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=March+30+2015+10+AM+PDT

TriGlav 2000
03-30-2015, 09:08 AM
I was only looking at the announcement title which has a different time zones written than the news.

3/30/15 - NA/EU Server Update (PC, PS3, 360) @ 10 AM PST / 6 PM GMT
Hi all,

All NA and EU Defiance servers (PC, PS3, and Xbox 360) are coming offline at 10 AM PDT 3/30/15 / 5 PM GMT 3/30/15 for a server update to 2.7: Armistice Celebration.

The estimated downtime is *** 3 hours. ***

See you all then!

Fuzzy
03-30-2015, 09:10 AM
I was only looking at the announcement title which has a different time zones written than the news.

Yeah, the title is correct (though GMT should say BST as it's the correct time but not the correct "timezone"). I just go off of PDT and add 8hrs (or 9hrs to get the time for my timezone)

WhiteStrike
03-30-2015, 09:45 AM
In 3 hours and 15 minutes the gates will open and a flood of lag and disconnects shall arrise,flooding everyone and everything on sight,sparing no one and nothing until it's all gone!

Tsano
03-30-2015, 01:30 PM
In 3 hours and 15 minutes the gates will open and a flood of lag and disconnects shall arrise,flooding everyone and everything on sight,sparing no one and nothing until it's all gone!

And there will be a cry in the land of Defiance like no other uttered before or after. There will be much gnashing of teeth and wailing outside the floodgates and yet...

... we will still attempt to press that play button all for the sake of loot.

Doskar
04-14-2015, 11:29 AM
http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2015/03/Armistice_2015_Header.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2015/03/25/massive-armistice-celebration-starts-march-30)

Can you believe were approaching two years on the New Frontier? Five DLC packs, 25 TV episodes, and countless updates later, were ready to celebrate Armistice once again but this time with a harrowing twist!

From March 30 to April 20 we're revisiting two years of holiday and special events all at the same time and all while you defend the bay from Mutants, 99ers, Raiders, and Dark Matter dead-set on wrecking the festive mood.

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2015/03/25/massive-armistice-celebration-starts-march-30)

Soy de latino america y acabo de descargar el juego y me sale en el menu inicial un mensaje critico alguien me puede ayudar porque si no puedo solucionarlo solo me queda desinstalarlo y no quiero hacerlo porfavor que alguien me ayude

Doskar
04-14-2015, 11:35 AM
i got a problem with the game
Iam dowloaded the game and in the main menu of it there is a critical message and forces me to quit the game and i cant play it id like you to help me whit this problem