PDA

View Full Version : Improved since beta?

TeknoStar
04-05-2013, 04:55 AM
Hi, im thinking about buying defiance for the xbox 360 as that's the platform my friends play on however during the beta I played both the pc and xbox 360.
During the beta i noticed the pc version ran a LOT smoother than the 360. It had much higher fps and overall felt less 'choppy'.
I'm wanting to know how the 360 version is doing post launch? Is it still as choppy as it was during beta? Does the gameplay feel any better?
Any help is much appreciated, thanks.

BunkeredSphinx
04-05-2013, 04:59 AM
reads like a TROLL

aXa
04-05-2013, 05:05 AM
This is still beta, only difference is now it costs 60 bucks

doggirl211
04-05-2013, 05:18 AM
Hi, im thinking about buying defiance for the xbox 360 as that's the platform my friends play on however during the beta I played both the pc and xbox 360.
During the beta i noticed the pc version ran a LOT smoother than the 360. It had much higher fps and overall felt less 'choppy'.
I'm wanting to know how the 360 version is doing post launch? Is it still as choppy as it was during beta? Does the gameplay feel any better?
Any help is much appreciated, thanks.

In the event you are being genuine and haven't read ANY of the Xbox 360 posts in this forum, I'll try to help you. There are a LOT of problems on this console with this game right now. I suggest you spend a few hours browsing the Xbox 360 general discussion and gameplay sections of the forums before making your decision. I have faith Trion will get the issues resolved, but there are serious connectivity issues as well as game breaking lag for many users right now. Good luck with your decision, please do some research.

TeknoStar
04-05-2013, 07:07 AM
Ok, i'll simplify the question for the simple minded.
Is the game running on a higher Frames Per Second than it did on the beta?
No... not connectivity issues and lag but general fps.
Thanks