PDA

View Full Version : Leveling your shield?

Derailer
03-27-2015, 02:09 AM
How does this work exactly?

I have been trying to grind some ego levels for the upcoming events and such and magically I pulled a Guardian Angel from a box but since I am leveling I am afraid it will be well below my actual level when I will finally need it. Never tried leveling up a shield at all. What changes as you raise it in level? I am assuming you can level shields but the server is down and I can't actually check.

Random weapon bonus question! I was painfully trying to level up sawed-off shotguns and fond one that shoots sticky bombs. So much easier to level with this thing. Is there a named version of this type of weapon or something along those lines? I like it and wouldn't mind trying to find a killer version of it.

WhiteStrike
03-27-2015, 02:12 AM
How does this work exactly?

I have been trying to grind some ego levels for the upcoming events and such and magically I pulled a Guardian Angel from a box but since I am leveling I am afraid it will be well below my actual level when I will finally need it. Never tried leveling up a shield at all. What changes as you raise it in level? I am assuming you can level shields but the server is down and I can't actually check.

Random weapon bonus question! I was painfully trying to level up sawed-off shotguns and fond one that shoots sticky bombs. So much easier to level with this thing. Is there a named version of this type of weapon or something along those lines? I like it and wouldn't mind trying to find a killer version of it.

Leveling up your shield works in the same way as leveling up your weapon and the named version of the Courier is the APS Courier available at the Bitstore APS lockbox.

Claydough
03-27-2015, 02:17 AM
upgrading shields increases the capacity only.

Derailer
03-27-2015, 05:09 AM
Thanks!

So upgrading shields works exactly the same as upgrading weapons which only effects the damage they do. That makes sense.

Ray8888
03-27-2015, 05:44 AM
The EGO yes. Upgrading rarity is more complicated. Depending on the type of shield one of the other stats change as well and you get the additional plate. Obviously the point is moot on a GA.