PDA

View Full Version : Mods losing their synergy

Virpy
03-28-2015, 01:29 AM
Hi all,

in the last days I've encountered a strange bug and like to know if there are more that can confirm this.

I get a mod and its sent to claims and it clearly states a synergy like Quartermaster for example. After a few days I claim it and out of a sudden it has lost this synergy and is now without any synergy at all. Relogging wont fix it and if I slot it into a weapon that has the matching synergy the mod formerly had it has no effect synergy wise. So this isnt only a visual bug it truly has lost its synergy.

Really annoying bug and happend to my very often lately.

So all watch out in the upcoming events that you have enough space in inventory that those precious purple mods dont get sent to claims and bug out after claiming.

Virpy

Atticus Batman
03-28-2015, 01:43 AM
Hi all,

in the last days I've encountered a strange bug and like to know if there are more that can confirm this.

I get a mod and its sent to claims and it clearly states a synergy like Quartermaster for example. After a few days I claim it and out of a sudden it has lost this synergy and is now without any synergy at all. Relogging wont fix it and if I slot it into a weapon that has the matching synergy the mod formerly had it has no effect synergy wise. So this isnt only a visual bug it truly has lost its synergy.

Really annoying bug and happend to my very often lately.

So all watch out in the upcoming events that you have enough space in inventory that those precious purple mods dont get sent to claims and bug out after claiming.

Virpy

Old bug and well known. You were lucky to have not encountered it until now, actually.

Mister Derpenhowser
03-28-2015, 02:10 AM
Yeah this started around Thanksgiving. The worst ones are the event mods that still show a synergy till you merge them with a weapon... grrr