PDA

View Full Version : ultimate edition questions

Mister Derpenhowser
03-28-2015, 11:13 PM
Hi, I've already purchased the standard & collectors edition of the game but I have a few questions about ultimate before I purchase it so any help would be appreciated.

Is the dlc content a separate code? I've already bought all the dlc so would be a shame for this to go to waste.

Inventory slots go into claims, as I've seen with previous versions I have bought. these don't expire do they? I've never left them there before but may do for a while with the event coming up.

If the dlc is in the same code with the rest of the digital content will I get another 1000af from dlc5 again? (I know I'll get 1000af from just entering the code anyway)

If someone out there could enlighten me I'd be very grateful :) thanks

Alliiara
03-29-2015, 12:39 AM
I'll try and answer these to the best of my memory.
The dlc content is included in the main code.
Inventory slots don't expire.
I am not sure about this one, I know I got an additional character customisation from unlocking dlc1, so I think you do.
Hopefully this helps. :)

Mister Derpenhowser
03-29-2015, 12:46 AM
I'll try and answer these to the best of my memory.
The dlc content is included in the main code.
Inventory slots don't expire.
I am not sure about this one, I know I got an additional character customisation from unlocking dlc1, so I think you do.
Hopefully this helps. :)

Thanks a lot for the reply! :)

I know the last question is a bit tricky as most people wouldn't have bought dlc twice (kinda) shame the dlc is in the same code, I could've easily used it on another psn account. I did think inventory slots would last until claimed as other items have in the past (boosts, customizations etc)

Anyways, I think I'll be needing to acquire this ultimate edition! xD

Alliiara
03-29-2015, 01:02 AM
Thanks a lot for the reply! :)

I know the last question is a bit tricky as most people wouldn't have bought dlc twice (kinda) shame the dlc is in the same code, I could've easily used it on another psn account. I did think inventory slots would last until claimed as other items have in the past (boosts, customizations etc)

Anyways, I think I'll be needing to acquire this ultimate edition! xD

No problem at all. :)

Bentu
03-29-2015, 02:32 AM
The only thing extra are the bits, some kind of outfit (can't remember the name) and a bag.

The rest you've got in the collectors edition and the dlc you've already bought. I think the patron pass will work again though.

Mister Derpenhowser
03-29-2015, 02:54 AM
The only thing extra are the bits, some kind of outfit (can't remember the name) and a bag.

The rest you've got in the collectors edition and the dlc you've already bought. I think the patron pass will work again though.

And the inventory, 40slots per toon (6) would cost more than the ultimate edition in bits, 1000af and all other extras on top. Bargain.

Bentu
03-29-2015, 05:15 PM
And the inventory, 40slots per toon (6) would cost more than the ultimate edition in bits, 1000af and all other extras on top. Bargain.

He/she would of already got those with the collectors edition.

Mister Derpenhowser
03-29-2015, 05:43 PM
He/she would of already got those with the collectors edition.

Its my thread dude. I got 35 slots per toon with standard, another 35 slots per toon with collectors so surely I should get the 40 slots per toon from the ultimate edition.

Bentu
03-29-2015, 08:07 PM
http://i.imgur.com/gSCngVJ.jpg?1

If you get the extra then fair dos but I thought you only got what wasn't on the previous edition.

If it stacks who knows? If you already have a collectors edition and buy another one you'd get the+5 if that's the case.

Mister Derpenhowser
03-29-2015, 08:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/gSCngVJ.jpg?1

If you get the extra then fair dos but I thought you only got what wasn't on the previous edition.

If it stacks who knows? If you already have a collectors edition and buy another one you'd get the+5 if that's the case.

That picture is really outdated, hell its preorder. Cant get any older ^^ lol

Bentu
03-30-2015, 02:12 AM
That picture is really outdated, hell its preorder. Cant get any older ^^ lol

What's the age of the picture got to do with anything, some of the things you are getting come from it being a pre order item.
Also it's easier to post the picture than typing it all out and you can compare them easier.

These new peoples attitudes really stink the place up.

Mister Derpenhowser
03-30-2015, 02:17 AM
What's the age of the picture got to do with anything, some of the things you are getting come from it being a pre order item.
Also it's easier to post the picture than typing it all out and you can compare them easier.

These new peoples attitudes really stink the place up.

New? Attitude? Lol

If you bothered to even read any of the thread you would see that what you are going on about is irrelevant. Go 'stink' up another thread with your old user attitude.

ianvoyager
03-30-2015, 03:14 AM
With my ultimate edition of Defiance on its way, I am also curious about how elements within the package can be used. Hoping that some of the codes are separate (to an extent) so I can possibly gift them to others without having the same element added to my account again!

I am looking forward to gaining access to the 7th Legion pursuits may help me get to the EGO cap just that little bit faster!