PDA

View Full Version : COD Fanboy

HandyCapp
04-05-2013, 05:32 AM
As game launches go this has probably not been the best with all the server issues but if anyone bothered to check the website they would have been informed as to what was going on.This has been a revelation as the games I normally play, no names mentioned here, perhaps above, you wait an eternity for a patch, in fact 2 patches later and 6 months into the game it still does not play like it should. I for one am excited about this game being a MMO and linked to a television show. This is a first and if we are patient I think this has the potential to be a hit. Keep up the "tell it like it is" approach without the excuses and I will remain patient a bit longer. Work has prevented me from having the sessions I crave so perhaps I am less disappointed than some that spent hours trying to connect. Hopefully the weekend will bring some joy. Your hard work and late night posts (Devs) is appreciated.

Radz
04-05-2013, 05:36 AM
I'm in a similar boat. I haven't even played the game yet, but it's my wife, not work, that's keeping me from playing...and it's not a good way that's keeping me from playing either!

Anyhow, I've got a friend who was pissed last night because he was queued for a day (obviously it would be much less than that, but he got pissed anyhow). I'm hoping I get a pretty smooth play session this weekend when my wife goes to her mother's house...it's the only time I can play because she's GONE.

CookingWithGuns
04-05-2013, 06:23 AM
First, your friend wasn't queued for a day, as it has been pointed out time and time again that is a timing glitch and he should have been put into the game within a minute or so usually

Second, in terms of server issues, this is actually one of the best MMO launches ever.

Radz
04-05-2013, 06:27 AM
First, your friend wasn't queued for a day, as it has been pointed out time and time again that is a timing glitch and he should have been put into the game within a minute or so usually

Second, in terms of server issues, this is actually one of the best MMO launches ever.

Yeah, I pointed that out too, but he, I hate to say this, is annoying the heck out of me talking about all this stuff he knows about the game because he's played it and I haven't. I played two betas, practically finishing everything in the 360 beta, and I've been following the forums for almost SIX months. He's not even on the forum and didn't even play the beta, yet he somehow thinks he needs to teach me stuff.