PDA

View Full Version : Group for expeditions?

tarmim
03-30-2015, 12:11 AM
Hey all those who are on ps3 eu :)

Maybe too early for this but im looking to gather a decent group for expeditions.
Only people with serious weapons NO DEFFEW CRAP.
Lose as one or win as group.

Must have group perks!
phoenix boost
Self medicated etc is must!

voodooflash
03-31-2015, 05:52 AM
Would be in-
Got decent dps weps for all occasions- no cf. Only in the evening and on weekdays tho
Tarmin - u gotta work on your ego man!

Gaasden
03-31-2015, 09:47 AM
I would be more than happy to join, ego 4230 atm, so 300points from last night, hoping to hit 5000 by the time expeditions are up. Im good with the group rules, dont mind buying bonuses too.

If im to weak let me know but im pretty sure i can catch up :)

tarmim
03-31-2015, 01:25 PM
Ok thx voodoflash ^,^
And yes i will work on my ego, but having big problems with time trials.
( im not even able to silver mine alley or any trials at sausalito or SF. And yeah ive tried over 10 times each.

Nice youre in gaasden :)
And no problem , getting to ego 5 k is good idea . GL!

Gaasden
04-01-2015, 10:13 AM
4500 and xp capped today :) hope ill have some time for pursuits between armistice and alcatraz.

I gathered some info, i started workin on my survival loadout,
defensive perks, syphon, hb and purge synergies and a high cap shield will be a must for me.

Tarmin could you list the must have group perks? Some i will apply to my usual ofensive loadout and all of them on the survival one.

tarmim
04-01-2015, 12:50 PM
4500 and xp capped today :) hope ill have some time for pursuits between armistice and alcatraz.

I gathered some info, i started workin on my survival loadout,
defensive perks, syphon, hb and purge synergies and a high cap shield will be a must for me.

Tarmin could you list the must have group perks? Some i will apply to my usual ofensive loadout and all of them on the survival one.

Nice gaasden :) cloak could also be useful, aswell regenerator or survivor shields.

Lol and there really arent MUST HAVE perks except for SELF MEDICATED (45% selfrevive recharge)
PHOENIX BOOST (on selfrevie , other group members selv revive is recharged by 100%)

Other reviving perks are also good AND AS MANY DEFENSIVE PERKS AS POSSIBLE. And if group would have like

Assault squad:
2 highest ego players: ar or smg, overcharge

Sniper/cover squad:
2 lower egos, giving cover fire with snipers, these players can also shutdown turrets with cloak
That wud be my dream team and i think would work good on expeditions :D

Gaasden
04-01-2015, 01:08 PM
Nice gaasden :) cloak could also be useful, aswell regenerator or survivor shields.

Lol and there really arent MUST HAVE perks except for SELF MEDICATED (45% selfrevive recharge)
PHOENIX BOOST (on selfrevie , other group members selv revive is recharged by 100%)

Other reviving perks are also good AND AS MANY DEFENSIVE PERKS AS POSSIBLE. And if group would have like

Assault squad:
2 highest ego players: ar or smg, overcharge

Sniper/cover squad:
2 lower egos, giving cover fire with snipers, these players can also shutdown turrets with cloak
That wud be my dream team and i think would work good on expeditions :D

Thanks for the advice, ill be lookin for some regen rhino or so, so a survivor loadout with cloak and ofensive one with overcharge. Got some grinding to do if i wanna get the assaulter squad position :)

tarmim
04-02-2015, 12:54 AM
Thanks for the advice, ill be lookin for some regen rhino or so, so a survivor loadout with cloak and ofensive one with overcharge. Got some grinding to do if i wanna get the assaulter squad position :)

Np :)

If you want purge smg (purple) for free just look for me ingame
That smg will keep u alive :)

Gaasden
04-02-2015, 04:15 AM
I have a purge oj ar with decent rolls that i think im goin to keep for alcatraz, has fire nano tho, not sure bout that.

Im hoping to pair it with a decent heartbreaker weapon preferably a nstar blaze

Opinions :)?

tarmim
04-02-2015, 06:07 AM
I have a purge oj ar with decent rolls that i think im goin to keep for alcatraz, has fire nano tho, not sure bout that.

Im hoping to pair it with a decent heartbreaker weapon preferably a nstar blaze

Opinions :)?

Sounds good, can you come online now ? :) i have oj hb blaze for sale

Gaasden
04-02-2015, 06:10 AM
Sounds good, can you come online now ? :) i have oj hb blaze for sale

Ill be there in 20min please wait :)

Gaasden
04-15-2015, 12:21 AM
So is anyone up for grouping for expeditions ? Ive done two last night and i can say that u can solo them but it would be much better in a group.

Tarmin, if there isn't more people, would you like to try to do it just two of us? I know that their is a ego rating difference but i think i can manage.

Deadeye Joe
04-15-2015, 02:44 AM
I'm personally gonna hold onto my req points till things even out a bit. But after a time I'd be up for some serious expo spelunking

Gaasden
04-15-2015, 03:48 AM
I guess we all want to wait a bit, stack the HR, make preperetions etc.

I tryied few. Precious works really fine with self revive and the wolfman with life steal.
Im gonna need a high cap shield i guess...

Let me know if u have and insights.

Gaasden
05-07-2015, 11:46 AM
Hi there! Seems we are never going to assembly a stable team, so please anyone who would like do expeditions friend my on psn and join always if u want. I do expo's everyday got 80 rounds finished.

Anyone just add me and write wanna do expo :)