PDA

View Full Version : Armistice/Holiday Arkfall event non existent

Hanakawa
04-03-2015, 03:52 PM
I dunno what your idea of "OMG ALL HOLIDAY ARKFALLS WILL BE SPAWNING IT WILL BE MAYHEM!" event is supposed to look like Trion, but I have literally logged in for about an hour of consecutive time each day for the last four days and seen NOT ONE SINGLE HOLIDAY ARKFALL spawn. Ya'll need to fix your shiz.

MagnusRune Daltus
04-03-2015, 04:07 PM
what platform? im able to get a major arkfall for all 6 alts in about an hour or 2.

also what clan? if your in a small clan or no clan, you wont find out one is happening in another phase, and cant get to it. the amount of shard hopping needed is nuts

MsDudette
04-03-2015, 04:15 PM
hi. on 360 NA....havent had any spawn in my phase but can readily goto clanmates and friends. I am a bit glad they are not overcrowding the world with arkfalls.....CRIT issues have been minimal tyvm.

MagnusRune Daltus
04-03-2015, 04:40 PM
hi. on 360 NA....havent had any spawn in my phase but can readily goto clanmates and friends. I am a bit glad they are not overcrowding the world with arkfalls.....CRIT issues have been minimal tyvm.

also when there is too many at once, back at the Xmas event peopel were to spread out, and every other Solsice strike failed.

JOCCO5150
04-03-2015, 04:51 PM
Definitely need some new friends or clan. I'm able to jump from event to event. If I don't get to at least 2 in an hour, I'm doing something wrong. Got 8 ojs yesterday. This event is great.