PDA

View Full Version : The wrath of kon.....

Cygnus
04-05-2015, 10:11 AM
Your my vote for player /show crossover!I love your quotes.I like the way you may not always offer advice but always help diffuse tensions in posts.everytime I read your quotes I do the shattner face palm.KONNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for all the great reading.see you in defiance.

konstantinov
04-05-2015, 10:20 AM
Your my vote for player /show crossover!I love your quotes.I like the way you may not always offer advice but always help diffuse tensions in posts.everytime I read your quotes I do the shattner face palm.KONNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for all the great reading.see you in defiance.

You talking about me?

Cygnus
04-05-2015, 10:30 AM
Indeed!I wanted to thank you for your contributions to the game and forum.THANK YOU!

konstantinov
04-05-2015, 10:43 AM
Indeed!I wanted to thank you for your contributions to the game and forum.THANK YOU!

I think you're mistaking me for someone else but thank you.

Cygnus
04-05-2015, 10:47 AM
I could have pm d you but I believe you deserve an honerable mention.I havent dealt with you in game but others speak very highly of you .I always enjoy your quotes.

konstantinov
04-05-2015, 11:07 AM
I could have pm d you but I believe you deserve an honerable mention.I havent dealt with you in game but others speak very highly of you .I always enjoy your quotes.

You play on ps3 NA?

Cygnus
04-05-2015, 11:19 AM
Nope xbox. probably why we havent run across each other.your likeability is through the roof.I always love your posts because of the way you lighten the moods of original poster.I imagine if your character crossed over it would entertaining and hilarious to say the least.one of my favorite kon stories involves getting gold in time trials. Can't find the post but I lmmmao when you said something like "if you see someone in a tree ,on a rock.... its probably me"

konstantinov
04-05-2015, 11:45 AM
Nope xbox. probably why we havent run across each other.your likeability is through the roof.I always love your posts because of the way you lighten the moods of original poster.I imagine if your character crossed over it would entertaining and hilarious to say the least.one of my favorite kon stories involves getting gold in time trials. Can't find the post but I lmmmao when you said something like "if you see someone in a tree ,on a rock.... its probably me"

I'm not a well liked person here on the forums and ingame truth be told. However, I just don't care (because it's the internet ya know?) and I'm content with the friends that I have. I am good at keeping the laughs coming in game and I ~try to help people as much as possible.

Cygnus
04-05-2015, 11:50 AM
From the posts I have read you never lose your cool.your post are calm,witty and give people pause to think .I am a fan.

konstantinov
04-05-2015, 02:46 PM
From the posts I have read you never lose your cool.your post are calm,witty and give people pause to think .I am a fan.

Welcome to the minority.

Ray8888
04-05-2015, 03:26 PM
Somebody has a little crush!

TheStigsCousin
04-05-2015, 03:28 PM
I thought April Fool's was a few days ago? :p

stoodakiss
04-05-2015, 03:53 PM
Welcome to the minority.

our relationship reminds me of nolan and kenyas everytime i see people talking to my wife kon in public this is the song that plays in my head..... love you lil potato bug

P0dejw1cNDQ

WhiteStrike
04-05-2015, 03:59 PM
our relationship reminds me of nolan and kenyas everytime i see people talking to my wife kon in public this is the song that plays in my head..... love you lil potato bug

P0dejw1cNDQ

I thought Kon was a guy.

Fallen_Aingeal
04-05-2015, 04:15 PM
I thought Kon was a guy.

That's the scary part. He is!

This is what I deal with on a daily basis on PS3!

Oh behave!

Mrdr
04-05-2015, 04:26 PM
Kon's good people. He's a straight shooter. I respect that.

Chump Norris
04-05-2015, 06:50 PM
I am also a member of the kon fan club.

Bentu
04-05-2015, 07:11 PM
Never seen a cat blush before :cool:

Bonehead
04-05-2015, 08:20 PM
I'm not a well liked person here on the forums and ingame truth be told.

I don't understand.

You are one of my faves.

SUPREEM
04-05-2015, 11:10 PM
Kon not liked? Lol that can't be true. I'm sure someone or 2 players out there may have an issue with you (kon) but based on what I see on forum you're pretty popular, and for good reason. You know you're in for a good lol when kon decides to post to a thread. Especially when beating the breaks off someone's flawed logic lol. BTW I always wondered something, what's with you and potatoes lol?

WhiteStrike
04-06-2015, 03:42 AM
Kon not liked? Lol that can't be true. I'm sure someone or 2 players out there may have an issue with you (kon) but based on what I see on forum you're pretty popular, and for good reason. You know you're in for a good lol when kon decides to post to a thread. Especially when beating the breaks off someone's flawed logic lol. BTW I always wondered something, what's with you and potatoes lol?

Potatoes are life.

Niner82
04-06-2015, 05:25 PM
All Hail The Mighty Kon! :)

Bonehead
04-06-2015, 05:34 PM
Potatoes are life.

I mash a mean spud.

Niner82
04-06-2015, 05:42 PM
I mash a mean spud.
There's mashed potatoes, fried potatoes, potato cakes, tater tots, french fries, potatoes pancakes. You can make anything outta the decadent spuds. :)