PDA

View Full Version : Shadow War Awesomeness! Who knew?!

presti71
04-05-2013, 06:33 AM
Did my first Shadow War last night! Holy Crap is this mode awesome! I LOVE Shadow War, its the ONLY PVP for me!
Why wasn't anyone told about this? Seriously, i knew almost Nothing about what Shadow War was like until i got into a game!
I think Shadow War has been WAY under-represented and under-sold during the months leading to launch! I feel that the marketing for this game was centered around co-op and small PVP.

Word about Shadow War NEEDS to get out there. I know guys in my clan who would buy Defiance JUST to play Shadow War if they knew about it. I'm trying to sell them, dont worry!

This is one of the best parts of Defiance that has been sorely neglected! i'm having a blast with the co-op/PVE but i'd like NOT to have to wait 25-30 minutes to get into s Shadow War game!;)

Kittea
04-05-2013, 06:54 AM
I keep trying to queue into a Shadow war but we never get enough people. I hear they're super fun, but it takes so long for enough people to queue in. = w=

Figma
04-05-2013, 09:05 AM
always tell people after ark falls etc (when there is many around) that they should join, i spam the chat about shadow war all the time

Derek
04-05-2013, 10:04 AM
always tell people after ark falls etc (when there is many around) that they should join, i spam the chat about shadow war all the time

I noticed. I usually queue, but I still haven't been part of one.

thejx4
04-05-2013, 10:23 AM
Shadow Wars should spawn kinda like arkfalls. Honestly, the problem is, it puts you in a queue for whatever area you're in. Marin and Madera are barren right now.

SlashZaku
04-05-2013, 10:24 AM
I've semi watched a Youtube video about what it was. I really haven't touched PVP yet in this game but I may try to get into a Shadow War later to see if it's fun.

Shadow Wars should spawn kinda like arkfalls. Honestly, the problem is, it puts you in a queue for whatever area you're in. Marin and Madera are barren right now.Ok, didn't know it functioned on the basis of areas. Guess I'll head to Mount Tam or something to try it out.

wrappy
04-05-2013, 11:38 AM
I didn't realize it was tied or bound to each area. shadow wars is going to be my go to mode(hopefully :P). anybody who wants to add me for pvp please do. I'll be hanging out in mt tam tonight 11ish est for anybody who wants to get shadow wars going.

watk
04-05-2013, 11:44 AM
Did my first Shadow War last night! Holy Crap is this mode awesome! I LOVE Shadow War, its the ONLY PVP for me!
Why wasn't anyone told about this? Seriously, i knew almost Nothing about what Shadow War was like until i got into a game!
I think Shadow War has been WAY under-represented and under-sold during the months leading to launch! I feel that the marketing for this game was centered around co-op and small PVP.

Word about Shadow War NEEDS to get out there. I know guys in my clan who would buy Defiance JUST to play Shadow War if they knew about it. I'm trying to sell them, dont worry!

This is one of the best parts of Defiance that has been sorely neglected! i'm having a blast with the co-op/PVE but i'd like NOT to have to wait 25-30 minutes to get into s Shadow War game!;)
Agree 100 % shadow war is fantastic only issue I have is some matches o laggy can't enjoy it

tmf2004
04-05-2013, 12:51 PM
very laggy