PDA

View Full Version : Post Reset Major Arkfall Event Spawnrate

ianvoyager
04-06-2015, 10:09 PM
Sorry if this is a post that has already been done to death, but I feel it needs to be clarified.

I am an Australian player on the EU Defiance server. The server reset occours at 11am for me, basically at the optimum gaming time. After the reset there is no major event ArkFalls for at least 2 hours. Minor event arkfalls spawn at a limited number, all over the map.

Today the reaet ocoured at the normal time (11am) and at the present time (1:05pm) there has not been a single major event arkfall spawn that's over 2 hours.

I am really not happy about this. It is said that the event arkfalls are random, but I guarantee that a Hulkers Hell arkfall will spawn in Madera at some point as the first one that shows up. Beyond this several Dark Matter & Hellbug majors have shown up...why can't these be reduced in numbers for the duration of the event(s).

I would appreciate a developers comment on this, not just for me but for all those who play Defiance and want to make the most out of these event ArkFalls.

ianvoyager
04-06-2015, 10:10 PM
Well, would you look at that! A Hulkers Hell major arkfall just spawned, south of Happy Pow Farms in Madera. ��

clay marrow
04-07-2015, 01:00 AM
its the same on ps3 na severs....

SilverWF
04-07-2015, 01:12 AM
Maybe it depends on the current load of the server?
For the EU server it is far from being prime-time...