PDA

View Full Version : So hard to come by?

ARB82
04-08-2015, 08:24 AM
Seem to be struggling a little to find a particular weapon, have posted in the relevant wanted post but seems Xbox EU is the quietest place to post anything ever!! Have tried zone chat to no avail.

Mister Derpenhowser
04-08-2015, 09:13 AM
Then wait until you see it for sale? I don't get the reason for this thread.

Oh fairy godmother, grant me my weapon of choice?

ARB82
04-08-2015, 09:30 AM
Just having a rant, I ask for something in chat and get nothing. Not a no or a yeah. In all fairness I don't see the point in your response :D

WhiteStrike
04-08-2015, 09:32 AM
Just having a rant, I ask for something in chat and get nothing. Not a no or a yeah. In all fairness I don't see the point in your response :D

Is point is:Why are you "whining" in general discussion about something that is just plainly unworthy of it's own thread?

ARB82
04-08-2015, 09:40 AM
OK I'll add a question to it to make it "worthy"

Why is Xbox EU trade forums so quiet when all others are bustling markets?

stefb42
04-08-2015, 09:41 AM
Is point is:Why are you "whining" in general discussion about something that is just plainly unworthy of it's own thread?

Why are you discussing something unworthy of discussing? God people not allowed a rant anymore idk

WhiteStrike
04-08-2015, 09:43 AM

Now that is the right question.:)Well,you see, most players who play Defiance are from America. As such,generally the EU forums are empty.This is also the case for PS3 EU.

WhiteStrike
04-08-2015, 09:44 AM
Why are you discussing something unworthy of discussing? God people not allowed a rant anymore idk

Rants bellong in the off-topic section unless they discuss game aspects with very diverging opinions.

ARB82
04-08-2015, 09:46 AM

Thank you!

WhiteStrike
04-08-2015, 09:48 AM
Thank you!

Read my last post(not counting this one).

ARB82
04-08-2015, 09:49 AM
Now that is the right question.:)Well,you see, most players who play Defiance are from America. As such,generally the EU forums are empty.This is also the case for PS3 EU.

Fair point, but comparing even PS3 EU side by side with Xbox EU, PS3 trumps it.. I'm after a weapon and getting nowhere finding it. I'd like to know if it even exists, OJ XS600

ARB82
04-08-2015, 09:51 AM
"unless they discuss game aspects with very diverging opinions"

Like that, let us diverge into many opinions about how insane that actually sounds :-)

WhiteStrike
04-08-2015, 09:53 AM
Fair point, but comparing even PS3 EU side by side with Xbox EU, PS3 trumps it.. I'm after a weapon and getting nowhere finding it. I'd like to know if it even exists, OJ XS600

The thing is,maybe people don't have it that's why nobody posts in your thread.If people decided to create a thread every time they don't find the gun they want then general discussion would be filled with rants.

WhiteStrike
04-08-2015, 09:54 AM
Like that, let us diverge into many opinions about how insane that actually sounds :-)

My sentence meant threads like the famous BMG thread.

stefb42
04-08-2015, 09:56 AM
Rants bellong in the off-topic section unless they discuss game aspects with very diverging opinions.

General discussion - your one stop shop for all things defiance

Everyone rants in here, even you except you rant about imbalances and injustices, but it's ranting nonetheless, ok here's an idea, don't like a thread...don't reply, think it breaks the rules....report it and lets mods decide if it is or not, it's not your job to moderate peoples posts

ARB82
04-08-2015, 09:56 AM
My sentence meant threads like the famous BMG thread.

Which is even more pointless than mine. And also a rant. Add to the fact theres more than one thread "whining" about BMGs. Has anything changed? Not as yet.

If I rant about something I'm trying to find and someone stumbles across it and sells it to me, I have already achieved more.

WhiteStrike
04-08-2015, 12:21 PM
Which is even more pointless than mine. And also a rant. Add to the fact theres more than one thread "whining" about BMGs. Has anything changed? Not as yet.

If I rant about something I'm trying to find and someone stumbles across it and sells it to me, I have already achieved more.
Well,they'll probably touch the BMGs after Alcatraz,so...

WhiteStrike
04-08-2015, 12:23 PM

Everyone rants in here, even you except you rant about imbalances and injustices, but it's ranting nonetheless, ok here's an idea, don't like a thread...don't reply, think it breaks the rules....report it and lets mods decide if it is or not, it's not your job to moderate peoples posts

Yes,I do create threads about imbalance with the purpose that changes will be made to make the game batter.I'm not asking for a gun outside the Need & Want section just because my server has low population.Your turn.

Big Jack Shepard
04-08-2015, 12:41 PM

Everyone rants in here, even you except you rant about imbalances and injustices, but it's ranting nonetheless, ok here's an idea, don't like a thread...don't reply, think it breaks the rules....report it and lets mods decide if it is or not, it's not your job to moderate peoples postsBut...but, we would all be lost without WhiteStrike's constant mini-modding. lol

tarmim
04-08-2015, 01:01 PM

Haha i guess you havent seen PS3 Eu yet :3

WhiteStrike
04-08-2015, 01:03 PM
But...but, we would all be lost without WhiteStrike's constant mini-modding. lol

I'm simply telling him the correct thing to do,I'm not saying "Stop,or I'll poke you with a stick".And I'm pretty sure that this is the first time that I tell someone the correct section to post his business.Also,tell me,do you get annoyed when someone tells a person that posted a thread like "WTB "Headshot" Custom bolter" that their thread shouldn't be in general discussion?If you don't then you shouldn't get annoyed by my so called "mini-modding"(I actually had to google that).

stefb42
04-08-2015, 01:18 PM
Yes,I do create threads about imbalance with the purpose that changes will be made to make the game batter.I'm not asking for a gun outside the Need & Want section just because my server has low population.Your turn.

No, you post questions that people take the time to answer, then spend 3 pages saying yeah but no but yeah but...trying to rubbish any advice you're given, not to mention you get a little thorny towards people who don't agree with you or give you a reply you don't like (usually facts)

So you ask pointless questions due to the fact you are not interested in the answers

You post pointless imbalance posts due to the fact that only your view is right and anyone disagreeing is wrong

Like I said everyone posts pointless stuff, all I suggested was move on and ignore it

Anyway, watch this, this is how it's done....there is no more to add to this thread, its pretty much run its course and is set to devolve into petty toxic insults etc, so I'm going to bail before it does, feel free to carry on, I may even read it if you do, but I won't be responding any further

Niner82
04-08-2015, 01:33 PM
All you do is complain about the game. Take a break, go outside, go fishing. You need a break WhiteStrike.

tarmim
04-08-2015, 01:36 PM

You have not yet to see ps3 eu you genious