PDA

View Full Version : Vampiric build at it's best.

Samurye
04-08-2015, 02:23 PM
I'm sure we've all messed around with vampiric builds one time or another with all the options like Siphon, Purge and 10% to HP on reload. it's hard not to!

I love these kind of builds and I'm starting to find them more necessary as time goes on. Due to a lot of players aiming their sights on pure DPS or AoE you find yourself typically hiding in cover or adding to the explosions. Now that's all fine and dandy, however I feel like once Alcatraz is released that may cause a lot of wasted Hunter requisites, therefore a lot of rage.

So why not try something that gives you that DPS, life and supportive roll all mashed into one. Using a combination of the vampiric options above its pretty easy.

Aside of the ranting I've tested a ton of different builds to find my Dracula of vampiric builds.

Weapons
Blackened Hellfire Saw
The Purge

Fire
10% HP on reload.
x0.98 Accuracy
x1.20 Mag
x1.25 Crit
25% Stowed weapon clip reloaded on kill.
x1.12DMG

VBI EEC HP-7 Wildcat
40% chance on full reload to give Overcharge-like effect. CD 10s.
Assassin
Siphon

10% HP on reload
x1.03 Fire Rate
x1.20 Mag
x1.07DMG
25% of stowed weapon clip reloaded on kill
x1.30 Crit

Shield.
Ironclad Regenerator V ARK
Bio Resistance

Perks.
Overcharge

Regeneration
Failsafe
Cellular Armor
Killing Machine
Time Out
Overload
Preparedness
Insult to injury
Bloodsucker

Gear.
Bio Grenades
Damage Spike
Power Stim

Now the coolest thing about this build, also the reason for the masteries, purple rolls, and reload perks. Is all based off a theory, that became a possibility.

10% to HP on reload - Has no cooldown. Activated by reloading even 1 shot. Can be activated by reload skills. Can be activated on stowed weapons. Can be activated by overcharge. HEALS NEARBY PLAYERS.

Preparedness - Triggers mastery rolls. Counts as a reload.

25% to stowed weapon on kill - Triggers mastery rolls. Counts as a reload.

Reload - Triggers 10% HP. Triggers perks. Triggers Overcharge.

What's your vampire build?

WhiteStrike
04-08-2015, 02:26 PM
I'm sure we've all messed around with vampiric builds one time or another with all the options like Siphon, Purge and 10% to HP on reload. it's hard not to!

I love these kind of builds and I'm starting to find them more necessary as time goes on. Due to a lot of players aiming their sights on pure DPS or AoE you find yourself typically hiding in cover or adding to the explosions. Now that's all fine and dandy, however I feel like once Alcatraz is released that may cause a lot of wasted Hunter requisites, therefore a lot of rage.

So why not try something that gives you that DPS, life and supportive roll all mashed into one. Using a combination of the vampiric options above its pretty easy.

Aside of the ranting I've tested a ton of different builds to find my Dracula of vampiric builds.

Weapons
Blackened Hellfire Saw
The Purge

Fire
10% HP on reload.
x0.98 Accuracy
x1.20 Mag
x1.25 Crit
25% Stowed weapon clip reloaded on kill.
x1.12DMG

VBI EEC HP-7 Wildcat
40% chance on full reload to give Overcharge-like effect. CD 10s.
Assassin
Siphon

10% HP on reload
x1.03 Fire Rate
x1.20 Mag
x1.07DMG
25% of stowed weapon clip reloaded on kill
x1.30 Crit

Shield.
Ironclad Regenerator V ARK
Bio Resistance

Perks.
Overcharge

Regeneration
Failsafe
Cellular Armor
Killing Machine
Time Out
Overload
Preparedness
Insult to injury
Bloodsucker

Gear.
Bio Grenades
Damage Spike
Power Stim

Now the coolest thing about this build, also the reason for the masteries, purple rolls, and reload perks. Is all based off a theory, that became a possibility.

10% to HP on reload - Has no cooldown. Activated by reloading even 1 shot. Can be activated by reload skills. Can be activated on stowed weapons. Can be activated by overcharge.

Preparedness - Triggers mastery rolls. Counts as a reload.

25% to stowed weapon on kill - Triggers mastery rolls. Counts as a reload.

Reload - Triggers 10% HP. Triggers perks. Triggers Overcharge.

What's your vampire build?

I like to use Displacement Field on vampire builds.Full health=Blur.

PithHelmetIrath
04-08-2015, 02:35 PM
Yes I have a vampire like loud out.. and named it 'Drain You'.

JOCCO5150
04-08-2015, 03:45 PM
Are you absolutely positive that 10% go on reload is activated by all those things? If so, I have a hf tachmag I need to reroll

YahootsMagoondi
04-08-2015, 04:15 PM
i am interested in where one obtains an ark shield with a dmg resistance.

edispilfnairb
04-08-2015, 04:17 PM
i am interested in where one obtains an ark shield with a dmg resistance.

The same place you get health on reload on a LMG.....lol
It's just a theory he typed up, the perks don't work this way, nor do some of the stats on the gear.

TriGlav 2000
04-08-2015, 04:20 PM
10% HP on reload as a mastery? This mastery doesn't exist on an LMG or on a pistol AFAIK.

edispilfnairb
04-08-2015, 04:21 PM
10% HP on reload as a mastery? This mastery doesn't exist on an LMG or on a pistol AFAIK.

No way!!!!...lol

YahootsMagoondi
04-08-2015, 04:27 PM
lol...i guess i missed those as the first thing i saw was the resistance on an ark. his opening paragraph made it sound like this is a build he is using. i wasn't going to get into the perk triggers and such as some of that stuff does work in weird ways at times and i ain't got time to test it out to refute his info...lol

Graywolfe
04-08-2015, 05:05 PM

No only shotguns, infectors, bmgs, dets and RLs can get that roll. Pistols and LMGs can get upto 6% self revive refresh on a kill which is awesome roll to get.

Ray8888
04-08-2015, 05:23 PM
Pistols and LMGs can get upto 6% self revive refresh on a kill which is awesome roll to get.

I thought this was only on pre - patch guns.

King Stud
04-08-2015, 05:29 PM
It's just a theory he typed up, the perks don't work this way, nor do some of the stats on the gear.

^He's right. For example, health on reload only activates on a full reload. Previous posters have already pointed out the other flaws in this build.

Graywolfe
04-08-2015, 05:33 PM
I thought this was only on pre - patch guns.

You may be right I have not gotten around to redoing any mastery rolls recently.

Ray8888
04-08-2015, 05:35 PM
I'm probably not. Have you met me?

Graywolfe
04-08-2015, 05:40 PM
LOL no I have not figure out how to break into the xbox realm from my PC yet but i'm working on it :D

I don't know if Fuzzy has updated her info yet but I was just checking DD and the roll is still on the list. 2% for rare, 4% epic, 6% legendary. I really hope it is till around as I was planing on redoing some mastery rolls after the event is over.

edispilfnairb
04-08-2015, 06:30 PM
LOL no I have not figure out how to break into the xbox realm from my PC yet but i'm working on it :D

I don't know if Fuzzy has updated her info yet but I was just checking DD and the roll is still on the list. 2% for rare, 4% epic, 6% legendary. I really hope it is till around as I was planing on redoing some mastery rolls after the event is over.

Its only available if it was previously rolled before they patched it out on pre patch 1.o5 weapons. Or, if by some rare chance, you found a pre patch 1.05 weapon that has never been mastered.

snoglobe81
04-08-2015, 07:24 PM
Are there other suggestions on a Vampire builds?

konstantinov
04-08-2015, 07:44 PM
Syphon blast rifle with syphon perks.

The end.

Ray8888
04-09-2015, 04:55 AM
And I am really hoping "Vampire build" doesn't catch on. If your build name is a Nirvana song I can get behind that, if it makes me think of Twilight no.

edispilfnairb
04-09-2015, 05:02 AM
And I am really hoping "Vampire build" doesn't catch on. If your build name is a Nirvana song I can get behind that, if it makes me think of Twilight no.

LOL.....now that's great made me laugh while drinking my coffee.

http://www.monsieurlam.com/wp-content/2009/11/twilight-loltoshops-03.jpg

konstantinov
04-09-2015, 05:03 AM
LOL.....now that's great made me laugh while drinking my coffee.

http://www.monsieurlam.com/wp-content/2009/11/twilight-loltoshops-03.jpg

You spit it on meatball?

edispilfnairb
04-09-2015, 05:18 AM
Almost!!!!

Samurye
04-09-2015, 07:50 AM
Pre-patched weapons. Also you are wrong.

10% activated without a full reload.

Or it would be worded "10% HP on full reload"
This was tested with multiple weapons.

On Top of that, I love how three pages turned into a argument about the actual possibility of my build rather then posting your own.

In which case, I should've expected from the forum community. Lols.

GA = ARK (has resistance mind blown)

edispilfnairb
04-09-2015, 08:39 AM
Pre-patched weapons. Also you are wrong.

10% activated without a full reload.

Or it would be worded "10% HP on full reload"
This was tested with multiple weapons.

On Top of that, I love how three pages turned into a argument about the actual possibility of my build rather then posting your own.

In which case, I should've expected from the forum community. Lols.

GA = ARK (has resistance mind blown)

1. Not one person who posted did so in a argumentative way.

2. 10% Health on 'any' kind of reload does not work they way you "wished" it too. It only benefits the person triggering it, not those surrounding him. It will not proc with Stowed weapon, or preparedness. It will proc with overcharge though.

3. The Mastery 10% Health on reload was "Never" available on the two weapon classes you have listed- LMG/AR/SMG and Pistol.

4. The only ARK shield that has ever been released with a Nano resist on card is the Guardian Angel.

5. The guns you have list are not Pre Patch, they are New rolls.

Once again no one "Bashed" your theory build. It would be cool if it were possible. We simply clarified that it was not something you could actually do in game because some people read your build and though it was an actual build.

We clarified it before people spent real Ark forge, or money, re-rolling weapons for a roll that's not possible. Or, start flooding the forums saying their perks don't work correctly.

Sorry if there is a language, or comprehension, barrier that prevents you from understanding the postings made in the thread you started.

On the other hand I applaud your "What If" style of a build.

konstantinov
04-09-2015, 08:46 AM
I remember someone trying to roll speedy feet on a north star flare.

WhiteStrike
04-09-2015, 08:53 AM
I remember someone trying to roll speedy feet on a north star flare.

Did he get AF bankrupt?

edispilfnairb
04-09-2015, 08:54 AM
Did he get AF bankrupt?

We explained to him it wasn't possible after he already rolled it 14 times.

Needless to say he was angry at the guy who told him it was possible on the forum.

edispilfnairb
04-09-2015, 09:38 AM
My expedition load out will be a combination of Syphon, Healing, and Shields/Weapons with passive benefits for user and party.

This is the current build:

Secondary Weapon--EXL Extraneous BMG with Fire wall Synergy
1. On shield break restores health and shields for 5 seconds to surrounding allies
2. On Shield break restore one Armor Plate

**BMG will be used to activate the load out synergy. It also has a 0 Heal charge, and plus 3 max links so that I can heal myself and my team in a pinch. I will be watching my teams Shields and Health bars as we are killing things and react accordingly, until we start getting one hit killed by everything, then I will switch out for my Firewall Boomer.

Shield- EXL Darkest Hour with Fire wall synergy---Highest capacity shield in game with great Passive benefits
1. On shield break restores health and shields for 5 seconds to surrounding allies
2. On Shield break restore one Armor Plate

**^I will only be triggering these 2 parts of the Synergy. I will be using the following SMG as a primary for its passive benefits.

Primary Weapon--Heartbreaker SMG
Nano Syphon
Synergy Heartbreaker
1. On Shield break gain 15% Armour penetration for 5's
2. On Shield Break grant 10% Extra damage for 5's to surrounding allies
3. On Armor break +20% Crit for ten seconds
4. On enemy heartbreak +2% Self Revive refresh
Rolls on gun are--
1.05 Damage
.90 Recoil
.90 Accuracy
1.08 Damage
10% Ego on Crit Kill
1.30 Crit Mult

** This gun is accurate, has Syphon, Deals good damage and provides plenty of passive perks for me and my team.

My Perk load out will be:

Cloak- Great for maneuvering and getting health and shields back quick
Thick Skinned--Added Damage resist on Shield break
Fortitude--Added Health
Energy Leech, Bloodlust, and Pumped up---I have these for Ego power refresh, I will get Ego back on Reload, Kills and damage. This way I should have a quick cloak available most of the time for an emergency revive of a team mate, and for self heal.
Life Saver--To replace My self revive when sacrificing to pick up a team mate
Self medicated--For additional Self revive Refresh rate
Deadly Apparition and Bloodsucker---To make my Syphon attacks more deadly, and steal more health and shields.

Accessory gear
Flash Bang---To stun enemies for a quick breather, and allow DPS without taking damage
Ammo Spike---Team is going to need lots of this
Health Stim--Just in case Cloak isn't available, or Syphons not working fast enough

That's my Hybrid ''vampire'' build for expeditions. I believe having as many passive benefits as possible will give a big edge in the Expeditions. After all the Rigs and Chips we will be chasing are going to provide the same benefit--"Passive Boosts"

Ray8888
04-09-2015, 01:12 PM
Seriously can we call it anything but that. Let's stop this before it becomes a thing.