PDA

View Full Version : Respark regen ARK

Mister Derpenhowser
04-09-2015, 05:01 AM
Is there any difference between a jackpot version and one that is rewarded in game?

konstantinov
04-09-2015, 05:03 AM
Is there any difference between a jackpot version and one that is rewarded in game?

No except for the fact that I had to trade 1 of everything to get mine over a year ago.

SUPREEM
04-09-2015, 05:30 AM
So technically this JACKPOT shield is still available to receive? I wonder if that works the same for the guardian angel. Be nice if we who don't have still get at least a sliver of a chance at getting it after jp switches out.

Mister Derpenhowser
04-09-2015, 05:33 AM
Thanks Kon, good to know. Lol. Its one of two elite JPs I'm missing and was hoping this was the case. Lol

Fuzzy
04-09-2015, 05:37 AM
So technically this JACKPOT shield is still available to receive? I wonder if that works the same for the guardian angel. Be nice if we who don't have still get at least a sliver of a chance at getting it after jp switches out.

No, the GA is unique as it's an ARK shield with a nano resistance.
Ironclad Survivors are available, yes but without the nano res.

Claydough
04-09-2015, 05:54 AM
i thought the 'regular' regen arks only went to IV (75%) not to the jackpot V (100%), thus giving you the extra 25% regen on the jackpot version.

i could be wrong though

SUPREEM
04-09-2015, 05:54 AM
No, the GA is unique as it's an ARK shield with a nano resistance.
Ironclad Survivors are available, yes but without the nano res.

Oh yeah, forgot that detail. Thanks Fuzzy.

konstantinov
04-09-2015, 06:03 AM
i thought the 'regular' regen arks only went to IV (75%) not to the jackpot V (100%), thus giving you the extra 25% regen on the jackpot version.

i could be wrong though

No if it's a regen v ark it's 100%.

tarmim
04-09-2015, 01:35 PM

i could be wrong though
I thought regen EX shields are always +75% and ARKS always +100%

stefb42
04-10-2015, 06:56 AM
I thought regen EX shields are always +75% and ARKS always +100%

This, on regen D is 25%, DX 50%, EX 75% ARK 100%, on non regen shields the ability is increased like less dmg from own explosives ( blastproof), or crit mult when shield is down (bullseye) etc etc, I believe the III IV V etc affects capacity

adrokier
04-11-2015, 10:16 AM
If they didn't change u r able to get that shield without Nano resistance from

VBI boxes at shondus , may be form Soleptor and Topnotch Supply crates...

ARK Falls (Dark Matter)

May be as a drop from on going postal box or espionage boxes from Shop (paying money and hoping to get ...) and espionage lockboxes ....

aIk

Mister Derpenhowser
04-11-2015, 10:32 AM
If they didn't change u r able to get that shield without Nano resistance from

VBI boxes at shondus , may be form Soleptor and Topnotch Supply crates...

ARK Falls (Dark Matter)

May be as a drop from on going postal box or espionage boxes from Shop (paying money and hoping to get ...) and espionage lockboxes ....

aIk

Or you could sell me yours adrokier ^^ you know you want too! Lol

tarmim
04-11-2015, 02:05 PM
"ARK Falls (Dark Matter)"

Hmmm hmmmm...
Just wandering whats your change to get Regen ARK from monolith kill ...
Or any OJ drop.
In my life time ive only gotten ONE oj from dark matter arkfall.
And it was the votan bouncy detonator soo absolute junk ^^