PDA

View Full Version : Blackened Hellfire Supply Crate

Adage
04-09-2015, 02:21 PM
I was looking through the event lockboxes on sale and I noticed in the description of this particular crate that it gives a rare or better weapon, instead of the epic or better that the other event boxes give. I assumed it was just a typo at first and actually went to chat with support about it but they said that as far as they knew the boxes dropped rare weapons. Can anyone confirm or deny having received blue weapons from these crates?

Fuzzy
04-09-2015, 02:26 PM
They drop blue. I think it have been the first crates and they didn't change them due to people going mad when they changed it to purple+. I guess quite a few people got blues from them.

Adage
04-09-2015, 02:32 PM
And now they're selling it for the same price as the others? Can't say that I see the logic there...

Rashere
04-09-2015, 03:37 PM
The box was actually updated with this new event to be epic or better. The description just hasn't caught up yet. Should have the correct text with the Alcatraz patch.

Rashere

Mister Derpenhowser
04-09-2015, 03:40 PM
The box was actually updated with this new event to be epic or better. The description just hasn't caught up yet. Should have the correct text with the Alcatraz patch.

Rashere

Cool, good to know. Blues are vendor junk afterall. Lol

Adage
04-09-2015, 03:41 PM
Ah ok, so it is just a typo then. Thanks for the clarification!

Mister Derpenhowser
04-09-2015, 03:42 PM
Its a typo now, wasn't before. I'd got blues out of it before it was updated. Pretty damn irritating tbh but I chose to spend so my problem ^^ lol

Fuzzy
04-09-2015, 03:44 PM
Nice to know it was updated! Could've sworn I got blues out of it with Armistice, but with all the blue Arkfall rewards, I may have been wrong. :) Thanks for clearing that up.

Rashere
04-09-2015, 03:47 PM
Its a typo now, wasn't before. I'd got blues out of it before it was updated. Pretty damn irritating tbh but I chose to spend so my problem ^^ lol

Yep, that's accurate. The original box was blue or better but we started doing epic or better after Halloween. I updated the box as part of the other event updates.

Mister Derpenhowser
04-09-2015, 03:52 PM
Yep, that's accurate. The original box was blue or better but we started doing epic or better after Halloween. I updated the box as part of the other event updates.

Btw defiance data is missing a couple of cards for jackpots from bitstore crates, would be cool if you could send them over (the fury AR is especially one I'd like to know more about)

Fuzzy
04-09-2015, 03:55 PM
Btw defiance data is missing a couple of cards for jackpots from bitstore crates, would be cool if you could send them over (the fury AR is especially one I'd like to know more about)

http://www.defiancedata.com/weapon.php?id=383 that one? :D I actually forgot uploading the pictures or something went wrong while doing it. I noticed the other day. Now they're all there.

SUPREEM
04-09-2015, 03:56 PM
I just stick to the free t4 lock box. It doesn't cost me real money to feed the vendor everyday.

Mister Derpenhowser
04-09-2015, 03:58 PM
Thats the one! Cheers fuzzy :)

Crazy FR bio AR huh... hmm looks good but that bio clustershot 'Desperado' is amazing! Need it in my life. Lol

dremora ven0m
04-09-2015, 04:28 PM
Daaammmn I wouldnt mind 1 of those Furys, looks pretty sweet.