PDA

View Full Version : storage space /useage / functionality

EvilAg3nt
04-10-2015, 07:24 AM
would like to point out how easy and Beneficial it would be to make the storage menu
/weapons/mods/shields etc
Be able to Either
A) put the Un favorited items at the TOP
Or
B) make it so we can scroll Upwards Right at the start and get to the Bottom of the list immediately.

Instead of having to scroll Down thru All the storage till i Finally reach the bottom.:mad:
this is gettin more and more frustrating,the more storage i buy,im up to 280 slots now.

Reason: Lots of people Decline the trade because its Taking me so long to scroll downwards thru all the items.
Result: ive already lost 2 mods that simply vanished into thin air.
Result: ive lost sales because of the time factor.
Result: its Frustrating and should be an Easy fix to implement.

Thoughts?? :cool:

Ps,please feed the hamsters over on the xbox 360 side,
your servers have gone down more times than the sun over the horizon.....
( edited for underagers )

Ray8888
04-10-2015, 07:25 AM
Supposedly coming with Alcatraz. The 14th.

Fawks
04-10-2015, 07:26 AM
would like to point out how easy and Beneficial it would be to make the storage menu
/weapons/mods/shields etc
Be able to Either
A) put the Un favorited items at the TOP
Or
B) make it so we can scroll Upwards Right at the start and get to the Bottom of the list immediately.

Instead of having to scroll Down thru All the storage till i Finally reach the bottom.:mad:
this is gettin more and more frustrating,the more storage i buy,im up to 280 slots now.

Reason: Lots of people Decline the trade because its Taking me so long to scroll downwards thru all the items.
Result: ive already lost 2 mods that simply vanished into thin air.
Result: ive lost sales because of the time factor.
Result: its Frustrating and should be an Easy fix to implement.

Thoughts?? :cool:

all my faves are at the top and there are filter tabs as well.

EvilAg3nt
04-10-2015, 07:29 AM
TY Sir!
sanity saved finally..now..about those servers...

Fuzzy
04-10-2015, 07:34 AM

What exactly?
On PTS, I haven't seen any inventory changes, the only change being that you can perform salvage matrix actions from within the inventory/loadout menu.

Sliverbaer
04-10-2015, 07:42 AM

What Fuzzy said. There's no fancy inventory screens coming with Alcatraz. (At least not anything mentioned or on PTS.) Just the matrix options in the Inventory window.

Mister Derpenhowser
04-10-2015, 07:43 AM
I would also like the ability to move unfavourited items to the top within trade windows. Not sure if that option is actually coming with alcatraz, I know they are adding trade chat though.

Sliverbaer
04-10-2015, 07:48 AM
I would also like the ability to move unfavourited items to the top within trade windows. Not sure if that option is actually coming with alcatraz, I know they are adding trade chat though.

To be specific:

• Added a new trade chat channel

Channel. Like Area, Zone, and Clan.

(Not to be confused with chat during an actual trade.)

Mister Derpenhowser
04-10-2015, 07:56 AM
To be specific:

• Added a new trade chat channel

Channel. Like Area, Zone, and Clan.

(Not to be confused with chat during an actual trade.)

Really? Isnt that what pchat is for... what a let down. Lol

DEATHBRINGER210
04-10-2015, 08:02 AM

some1 didnt read the pts notes

Ray8888
04-10-2015, 08:03 AM
Really? I have been asking this for the last three or four chats? I asked again in Kiwis current questions thread. It's not even sortable?

Ray8888
04-10-2015, 08:04 AM
some1 didnt read the pts notes

I try then I'm like Wordswordswords... and I start thinking about ice cream.

Fuzzy
04-10-2015, 09:09 AM
Really? I have been asking this for the last three or four chats? I asked again in Kiwis current questions thread. It's not even sortable?

No, there is nothing coming with Alctraz regarding inventory managment. Not that I would've seen or read on PTS.

DEATHBRINGER210
04-10-2015, 10:09 AM
I try then I'm like Wordswordswords... and I start thinking about ice cream.

mmmmm ice cream

DEATHBRINGER210
04-10-2015, 10:10 AM
spurs vs rockets tonight go spurs go !!!!!!!!!!

Fallen_Aingeal
04-10-2015, 11:16 AM
If you're losing trades become ppl are impatient, then you're dealing with the wrong ppl or not explaining in the beginning that you have a large inventory and may take a spell to sift through it.

When I trade with ppl I don't know or haven't dealt with before, I make a couple things very clear before I even open the trade window. i do this because of the lack of any type of communication once that window is open. I ask them specifically what they are looking for/interested in. I explain that I have a very large inventory and it may take a few to get to those items. I explain that if they close the window before I have put anything in the window that that will be the indicator that our business is done, and move on.

I haven't got time to deal with ppls impatience.

DEATHBRINGER210
04-10-2015, 11:25 AM
No, there is nothing coming with Alctraz regarding inventory managment. Not that I would've seen or read on PTS.

they said something about being able to buy more slots if you hit the cap

DEATHBRINGER210
04-10-2015, 11:27 AM
If you're losing trades become ppl are impatient, then you're dealing with the wrong ppl or not explaining in the beginning that you have a large inventory and may take a spell to sift through it.

When I trade with ppl I don't know or haven't dealt with before, I make a couple things very clear before I even open the trade window. i do this because of the lack of any type of communication once that window is open. I ask them specifically what they are looking for/interested in. I explain that I have a very large inventory and it may take a few to get to those items. I explain that if they close the window before I have put anything in the window that that will be the indicator that our business is done, and move on.

I haven't got time to deal with ppls impatience.

i do the same thing . dam window lickers

EvilAg3nt
04-10-2015, 11:55 AM
so,anyways,could a Dev reply n let us know this is being looked at,or even considered?
Ray has asked before,as im sure others have to..

Fallen_Aingeal
04-10-2015, 12:03 PM
so,anyways,could a Dev reply n let us know this is being looked at,or even considered?
Ray has asked before,as im sure others have to..

The search bar at the top of the page is a wondrous tool.

It has been asked and discussed about several times since launch. Not considered a "high priority" but it will be "looked into and some unforeseeable time".

Ray8888
04-10-2015, 03:45 PM
I searched through all my previous posts. I'm thinking it must not have been here. All I can find is the response about the 400 cap. Every other response has been vague at best. Maybe it was a livestream. Hell maybe it was a dream. Anyway now I'm a sad panda.

Fuzzy
04-10-2015, 04:02 PM
I searched through all my previous posts. I'm thinking it must not have been here. All I can find is the response about the 400 cap. Every other response has been vague at best. Maybe it was a livestream. Hell maybe it was a dream. Anyway now I'm a sad panda.

http://i.imgur.com/Sb14c.gif

On topic, I *think* there was some vague talk about inventory management, but not supposed to come out with Alcatraz. Either way, I hope it's going to come out sometime.

Oh, a tip for any of you trading: Unfavourite the things you want to show your trade partner. I always do that. Take the scrollbar with my mouse and scroll to the bottom (probs won't work on consoles but for people on PC, this might be helpful..)

DEATHBRINGER210
04-10-2015, 04:29 PM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?209955-Questions-Concerns-This-is-your-thread!
here is where they said something about the cap