PDA

View Full Version : Any details bout the buff of shock nano and the nerf of radiation?

adrokier
04-11-2015, 10:20 AM
Am I m right - shock(electrical nano) will get a buff and radiation DMG to health will get a nerf ... ?

I dnt understand those explanations 100% on forums :)

Thx for any answers on that

regards

archon

Altras
04-11-2015, 10:30 AM
If I remember correctly -5% dmg of radiation, and +10% Dmg to health on electric

Dreypa
04-11-2015, 10:36 AM
If I remember correctly -5% dmg of radiation, and +10% Dmg to health on electric

That's what I remember reading as well. Think it might've been 15% electric (god knows it needs it) but I'd say 10% to be on the safe side.

Tex_Arcana
04-11-2015, 11:55 AM
That's what I remember reading as well. Think it might've been 15% electric (god knows it needs it) but I'd say 10% to be on the safe side.

Electric needs it.
Nothing sadder than watching your electric weapon tear away shields, only to watch it make tiny dents in health...at least when compared to some other manos.

Adage
04-11-2015, 12:09 PM
According to the pts notes:

Increased the penalty for base damage on radiation nano weapons from 5% to 10% to match other nano types.
Decreased the penalty for health damage on electrical nano weapons from 50% to 25%.

Nightmare Walkin
04-11-2015, 12:34 PM
I have several assassin oj smgs with dbl crit ive never modded or equipped due to electric being subpar. I guess I will have to dig them out of my inventory and see if they are worth using after the change.

DEATHBRINGER210
04-11-2015, 12:49 PM
time to bust out some of pre pre pre patch smgs for pvp :) i hope they tested this stuff on pts in pvp matches

adrokier
04-11-2015, 02:23 PM
thx for answering on that :D

Big Jack Shepard
04-11-2015, 02:24 PM
I already like the Empousa for Volge, and this buff should make that gun even better. I expect to see more people using it soon.

WhiteStrike
04-11-2015, 04:16 PM
Am I m right - shock(electrical nano) will get a buff and radiation DMG to health will get a nerf ... ?

I dnt understand those explanations 100% on forums :)

Thx for any answers on that

regards

archon

Radiation weapons will get their card damage reduced by 5% while Shock weapons now have a 75% damage efficiency against health.For PvP,with the Electrical Fire Perk, it can become very useful as it can attain a 150%/90% damage profile.Although Radiation will still be slightly better due to enemy Armor Plates,Shock will tear through newbies with green/blue shields.Also,the Shock HUD removal can be an annoyance to Blast Rifle users at medium range.
PS:A good combo would be Radiation+Shock to counter enenies with nano resist perks.

Gai
04-11-2015, 06:52 PM
Even with this nerf, rad is still the best option. Elec is usable now at least.

Claydough
04-11-2015, 06:59 PM
hitt enough crit spots and suddenly elect doesnt look so bad anymore...

Tex_Arcana
04-11-2015, 07:04 PM
It never looked bad against shields.
Better than any.
Rad may be a better all-rounder; but in a dual weapon loadout: Electrical looks like it will be just fine now. If not best in certain situations.
Thank goodness I have lots of choice.
Might even OJ the XAR-22 now.

adrokier
04-14-2015, 06:29 PM
Radiation weapons will get their card damage reduced by 5% while Shock weapons now have a 75% damage efficiency against health.For PvP,with the Electrical Fire Perk, it can become very useful as it can attain a 150%/90% damage profile.Although Radiation will still be slightly better due to enemy Armor Plates,Shock will tear through newbies with green/blue shields.Also,the Shock HUD removal can be an annoyance to Blast Rifle users at medium range.
PS:A good combo would be Radiation+Shock to counter enenies with nano resist perks.

Thx for info on that White :D

Is the buff active with Alcatraz? Have some nice old Shock Weps in stock ^^ I will try that now :D