PDA

View Full Version : defiance on ebay

JOCCO5150
04-11-2015, 11:20 AM
I am looking to buy defiance off ebay. Which one should I get for the best codes under 20$? Right now I have all dlc, I just want inv space mostly. I tried buying bits with cc in game but it keeps telling me the connection timed out even though I'm still playing the game. I even went to glyph site, but couldn't find option to buy bits. I would like to have inv space now.

konstantinov
04-11-2015, 11:41 AM
Buy it off amazon

Mister Derpenhowser
04-11-2015, 11:46 AM
I am looking to buy defiance off ebay. Which one should I get for the best codes under 20$? Right now I have all dlc, I just want inv space mostly. I tried buying bits with cc in game but it keeps telling me the connection timed out even though I'm still playing the game. I even went to glyph site, but couldn't find option to buy bits. I would like to have inv space now.

If you've never bought standard edition get that. Its super cheap and you get the same amount of inventory you'd get with collectors edition. Each version stacks though so you could buy standard, collectors & ultimate and benefit 3fold. Ultimate gives an extra 5 inv per toon plus includes a messenger bag, title, dlc & 1200 bits.

Standard 35 per toon
Collectors 35 per toon
Ultimate 40 per toon

There are a ton of other extras you get to but I gotta hit up this HH ^^

Hope I've helped

JOCCO5150
04-11-2015, 11:49 AM
Thank you both for the help. I just ordered the ultimate collectors edition off ebay for 29.95. Unopened in the package. Suppose to be here by the 18th, so we will see.

rupiefied
04-11-2015, 01:01 PM
I just got today the standard unopened 7 bucks on amazon

Fallen_Aingeal
04-11-2015, 01:28 PM
I do know that psn and defiance store were acting up last night. It would seem that it's carried over to today also....