PDA

View Full Version : Why are weekly jps untradeable?

tarmim
04-12-2015, 01:02 PM
Ive been searching the reason for this but all i can see is ppl complaining about this.

First i thought it will be cool.

But it wasnt.

I got the exact gun tht my friend wanted (dc5) and he got what i wanted (feaster)
But we cant trade them so..
Ill just have to live with this piece of junk its absolutely useless for me (i hate all pistols except for blaster)
I regret all the 500 k scrip i spent for modding this xd
I want to log in and dump this to vendor :/

Fuzzy
04-12-2015, 01:10 PM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?208850-MK-II-Event-Jackpots-glitch...-or-meant-to-be&p=1730699#post1730699

Oh! One tweak to the way we did the weekly rewards that I wanted to mention: jackpots that come from the weekly contract rewards won't be tradable.

The inclusion of the daily and weekly contracts were a way for us to ensure that people who were participating in the events didn't get left out just due to pure bad luck with the RNG. Some folks took advantage of that by farming the jackpots with alts and secondary accounts, either to sell or funnel to a single character, which significantly inflated the number of jackpots coming into the world. So, this time, the weekly jackpot item rewards won't be tradable. That allows us to still fulfill the goal of rewarding participation but limits the impact of alt farming.

Drops from other sources are still able to be traded.

Smokey Black
04-12-2015, 02:18 PM
If you don't already have a DC5 you are a moron for wanting to vendor it.

And if you do trade the one you already have and keep the new one..

SirServed
04-12-2015, 02:28 PM
Not true. I own a double crit Fire Wildcat so I have no need for a DC-5 that I can't trade.

Smokey Black
04-12-2015, 02:39 PM
Not true. I own a double crit Fire Wildcat so I have no need for a DC-5 that I can't trade.

owning two pistols with 7.0 crit..the horror!

SirServed
04-12-2015, 03:03 PM
If you want to run around with 2 crit pistols equipped, good for you.

KingNephilim
04-12-2015, 03:07 PM

I'm almost certain it was discussed somewhere on the forums right after the update, that the only way to get a 7.0 crit with a post patch pistol, is if the pistol had a crit oj roll, was assassin synergy, had a T5 crit barrel, & was mastered for crit...

As such, what i'm really trying to say is... the DC-5 MK II is rubbish compared to it's predecessor.

F.Y.I.

Smokey Black
04-12-2015, 03:18 PM
I'm almost certain it was discussed somewhere on the forums right after the update, that the only way to get a 7.0 crit with a post patch pistol, is if the pistol had a crit oj roll, was assassin synergy, had a T5 crit barrel, & was mastered for crit...

As such, what i'm really trying to say is... the DC-5 MK II is rubbish compared to it's predecessor.

F.Y.I.

your not the first person I've heard say this. I use an original dc5 so I may be biased in my opinion of it.

Anyone know the crit is a dc5 mkII with t5 crit barrel, got to be more than 6.5 right?

SirServed
04-12-2015, 03:21 PM
your not the first person I've heard say this. I use an original dc5 so I may be biased in my opinion of it.

Anyone know the crit is a dc5 mkII with t5 crit barrel, got to be more than 6.5 right?
It should be 6.2 with the T5 mod, 6.6 with the 10% crit mastery and a hidden 6.8 if you have the crit mult when hip firing mastery.

tarmim
04-12-2015, 10:14 PM
the DC-5 MK II is rubbish compared to it's predecessor.

F.Y.I.

Yea it is.

And my dc5 has 6.2 crit mult with t5 barrel.
Mastery 10% crit to out of combat targets, wont waste af to change it tho

tarmim
04-12-2015, 10:17 PM

And if you do trade the one you already have and keep the new one..

I have only dc-5 mkii.

But if you read my whole post you'll find a reason why i dont like dc-5