PDA

View Full Version : This is just getting stupid

Derailer
04-12-2015, 02:09 PM
Ok so yesterday I buy an elite box and get literally nothing from it. I figure it's just a glitch and my bad luck so whatever. Then I claim my daily reward thing for the defiant few and I get nothing. Again chalk it up to just bad luck and an overworked server fine whatever. Today the same two things give me the same nothing. So i'm out two rewards and 64 bits twice with nothing to show for it. Then a major finally pops up and I have a massive score from all the little red circles before the big red circle only for all my weapons to decide reloading is overrated. Can't reload anything no matter what so I keep switching weapons because they fire just fine until the clip is out. End up dying several times then about 10 minutes into the big red circle I'm booted.

This was all on the NA 360. Am I doing something wrong here? Is there some glitch for the daily and elite box I am unaware of? I am not a pro and don't have friends to play with so even getting the 64 codes to get a box usually takes several days of effort. I am not the type to feel overly entitled or cry about the sky falling when a server goes down or a glitch eats my chances at prizes but I would love to know if I can somehow avoid this happening again next time I managed to complete a contract or earn enough scrip and keys for another box. I in no way expect to get back what I lost but I'd like to stop from losing more.

Fallen_Aingeal
04-12-2015, 02:37 PM
Rng is rng...I've been on several week slumps without pulling anything worthwhile from a t4 box. It is what it is.

As for the server stability goes, it's gotten worse because of the events...'Tis the nature of the game, unfortunately.

Ray8888
04-12-2015, 02:58 PM
Yeah I thought last weekend was bad but it was even worse today. I was DCing in the original shard I was placed in a few times without even doing anything. If its happening immediately on the least populated shard... hooboy. Tried a couple of the easy Coops... DCed, tried Shadow Wars... DCed. Fine! Ill just sit here at Last Chance and go through inventory... DCed.

lol Im out.

KingNephilim
04-12-2015, 03:00 PM
Rng is rng...I've been on several week slumps without pulling anything worthwhile from a t4 box. It is what it is.

Opened at least one elite lockbox everyday since this event started & at least three everyday on weekends & days I've been at home. Absolute rubbish every single time. Three blues, one purple & a blue stim or grenade over & over & over.
really?
REALLY?!

Finally got a Hurricane ARK on my third lockbox on day 14... Good Job, RNG! -_-

*whistles* ...only doing it for the 'forge

Ray8888
04-12-2015, 03:06 PM
I dont think he is complaining about the RNG guys. He DCed opening a box. Twice. Im on Xbox NA and I attempted to play today too. He is NOT exaggerating.

JOCCO5150
04-12-2015, 03:08 PM
I think he is saying he actually got nothing from the boxes. Is your inv full when you collect?

KingNephilim
04-12-2015, 03:11 PM
I dont think he is complaining about the RNG guys. He DCed opening a box. Twice. Im on Xbox NA and I attempted to play today too. He is NOT exaggerating.

Personally, I think every thread is an appropriate place to complain about the RNG. But, I digress...

Played a bit today as well. Lots of lag, not too many DC's... Thankfully

Derailer
04-12-2015, 03:18 PM
Sorry I wasn't clear enough. I am not complaining about what the boxes gave me, I am saying they actually gave me nothing at all. No items or weapons or anything. I only get vendor fodder anyway but not getting anything is so much worse.

My inventory always has about 100 free slots. I bought the actual game and then the big box collector version with the statue and bag so I have tons of free inventory space. I asked in the zone chat thing and one other person had the same issue yesterday and another person said the same thing happened to her today. I am used to a delay like beating a siege or something and having the reward items pop up a few minutes later after I've traveled somewhere else but wasting keys and scrip for literally nothing makes it feel like the 125 bucks I paid in the last few weeks for the two different editions of the game was just a waste.

KingNephilim
04-12-2015, 03:31 PM
Sorry I wasn't clear enough. I am not complaining about what the boxes gave me, I am saying they actually gave me nothing at all. No items or weapons or anything. I only get vendor fodder anyway but not getting anything is so much worse.

Strange... maybe a delay in receiving the items? A couple times I've noticed, after an event arkfall, nothing for rewards on scoreboard & nothing in my inventory or claims. About 15 mins later while I'm doing something else, a little window will pop up on the side showing some trash blue event weapon & mod I got. Then it'll appear in my inventory.

brokenshield
04-12-2015, 03:52 PM
Strange... maybe a delay in receiving the items? A couple times I've noticed, after an event arkfall, nothing for rewards on scoreboard & nothing in my inventory or claims. About 15 mins later while I'm doing something else, a little window will pop up on the side showing some trash blue event weapon & mod I got. Then it'll appear in my inventory.

Had this happen to me occasionally. I just chalked it up to a hiccup in the game. No great loss other than some keys I would earn again relatively quickly. So much time passes between the two occurrences, that I have never made this connection till now. Another mystery solved, for me at least. Thank you.

Atticus Batman
04-12-2015, 04:10 PM
Contact customer support. Hopefully they can help.

SUPREEM
04-12-2015, 10:12 PM
I've been opening at least 3 t4 boxes a day,everyday, since January this year. Since the event began I can open about 5 or more a day easy. Want to know how many ojs I've pulled since January? 2, a vbi SMG and a birdshot pump. Both had sucky rolls. Both were nanoless. T4 boxes have so far taught me why its not wise to invest too much into df store boxes. Basically, why spend real money when you can easily feed the vendor for free? (Only costing you wasted effort lol)

Telemachus
04-14-2015, 02:52 AM
If I get one decent thing (possibly) that I bother to keep, out of an (elite) 64 key box .. I feel fortunate.

I buy a elite (64key) with resources 9 out of 10 days. sell... sell ..deletesalvage and then being disgusted have been known to blow myself up and alt tab out of the game without rezzing.

64 keys means a good amount of time was spent, the reward doesn't feel "elite" most of the time.

Tura Satana
04-14-2015, 03:18 AM
I believe its lag.

voidwarlocker
04-14-2015, 04:41 AM
There is a glitch I've been experiencing since armistice. If I'm ripping through events, going in and out of co-op and generally working the game hard; items I receive either from events or lock boxes do not appear on screen. Meaning, I'll click buy box with resources and it makes the sound like a bought it but nothing flashes on screen to indicate I received anything at all. I thought I received nothing. I was wrong. Luckily I have a small inventory and I'm not max ego so locating the new items was relatively easy. However if you have a massive inventory you may be receiving said items and not realize it without extensive scrolling or being very aware of everything you already have. The only way to fix this glitch is to log out and log back in upon noticing the lack of pop ups on the screen while loot dispenses. Hope this helps!

EvilAg3nt
04-14-2015, 08:14 AM
yes,this same thing happened to me i even grabbed my camera and took pics,only to find the items in the list way back at the bottom of inventory.

mystickaldj
04-14-2015, 08:45 AM
only thing i have witnessed like this was i hit an elite box, get nothing but my keys are still there.....ok hit again.....get nothing keys are still there.....restart my game hit elite box....i get the items and keys are gone.....not sure what that was all about but ok lol

Draugul
04-14-2015, 09:40 AM
Think the looting system is bugged all over the game. I nicely did get an orange weapon, just to discover that the mods dont drop anymore. Like, none... Not even the white ones. Only ammo, grenades, stims, etc. Nothing else. So... Dont think its just in one place. Its the whole loot-system. :(

TTOWNZ DIRTIEST
04-14-2015, 09:47 AM
Join a good clan, click on clan chat and make some friends....if you wanna join a great and very very active clan, hit me up The Fallen is always here to help players in the community!!

Ray8888
04-14-2015, 10:32 AM
I really don't understand why so many post to threads without reading them. Can someone explain this to me?

brokenshield
04-14-2015, 12:03 PM
I really don't understand why so many post to threads without reading them. Can someone explain this to me?

1. Hole wrds mk my brian hrt
2. I'm too busy
3. I'm much too important to read what you peasants have to say on this subject
4. An honest mistake and was in the wrong thread

Or none of the above. What do I know?