PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

Axelle Axe
04-12-2015, 08:42 PM
This is my first post, I just joined the community today! :D I need a warm welcome! :p :rolleyes: :) Just kidding! lol

Graywolfe
04-12-2015, 08:50 PM
Well hello there and welcome aboard, hope you have fun in the game. :)

Axelle Axe
04-12-2015, 09:05 PM
I really do enjoy playing defiance especially with friends! My first ever online game! lol Thank you! :)

Hooz
04-12-2015, 09:55 PM
Welcome aboard!

And Graywolfe, Iived in Colville years ago. Crazy.

JOCCO5150
04-12-2015, 10:05 PM
Hey Axe! I enjoy playing the game with you. Jumping from major to major. Welcome to the forums.

Axelle Axe
04-12-2015, 10:11 PM
Hi Josh! It is so cool jumping from friend to friend doing arkfalls. lol my friendslist is maxed.. lots of friend requests waiting on my psn.. :p

heartbreak_courier
04-12-2015, 10:40 PM
'Ey! Welcome to the forums! :D

Lamar Kendrick
04-13-2015, 08:04 AM
hey axelle, Z here lol. welcome to the forums hehe

Axelle Axe
04-13-2015, 09:09 AM
Thank you! thank you guys! Hey Z! lol

Johnny Gatt
04-13-2015, 09:13 AM
Hey a Axelle welcome to the forums. I also enjoy playing on Ps3 with you. Keep me on your friend list for Alcatraz

Bonehead
04-13-2015, 09:16 AM
I need a warm welcome!

This is kind of warm...

Welcome.

http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag464/lenzdude/giphy_zpsiawohf5l.gif

Festival
04-13-2015, 09:22 AM
Welcome! Can't say I'll be playing with ya (I'm on PC), but it looks like you've found no shortage of comrades-in-arms. Ventilate a few Hulkers for me...

Axelle Axe
04-13-2015, 09:24 AM
likewise Johnny! My friendslist is a mess! lol

Axelle Axe
04-13-2015, 09:27 AM
lol Bone not a gay! but thanks tho' I really do appreciate it! lol I hope I can play with u festival... :)

r1p
04-13-2015, 09:29 AM
Since you list your location as Canada and in the spirit of the Solstice majors I would like to welcome you to the forums with a few lines from my favorite Canadian song:

On the eighth day of Christmas
My true love gave to me
Eight comic books
Seven packs of smokes
Six packs of two-four
Five golden toques
Four pounds of back bacon
Three French toast
Two turtlenecks
And a beer on my tree
You ask me it should be the Canadian National Anthem. And yes, I call my DC-5 a Golden Toque.

Axelle Axe
04-13-2015, 09:34 AM
ilove it r1p!! so nice of u but I want the O Canada lol jk... golden toque! ROFL

konstantinov
04-13-2015, 10:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtVCaIYH9Xc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtVCaIYH9Xc

O Canada! Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide, O Canada,
We stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land, glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee;
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

O Canada! Where pines and maples grow,
Great prairies spread and Lordly rivers flow!
How dear to us thy broad domain,
From East to Western sea!
The land of hope for all who toil,
The true North strong and free!
God keep our land, glorious and free.
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee!

O Canada! Beneath thy shining skies,
May Stalwart sons, and gentle maidens rise.
To keep thee steadfast thro' the years,
From East to Western sea.
Our own beloved native land,
Our true North strong and free!

Ruler supreme, who hearest humble prayer,
Hold our Dominion, in thy loving care.
Help us to find, O God, in thee,
A lasting rich reward.
As waiting for the better day,
We ever stand on guard.

Lois lois lois!!!!!!!!!!

Burned In Effigy
04-13-2015, 11:58 AM
love running the war masters with you. you have made it fun again. and please keep me on your friends list for Alcatraz I just got my GA yesterday and I want to have fun with it.

Fallen_Aingeal
04-13-2015, 12:56 PM
welcome to the forums ax

Axelle Axe
04-13-2015, 03:39 PM
von, ilove defeating wm with my friends, thank you so much guys for helping all the time. btw congrats for getting GA we really need it for the expedition, so excited it gonna start tomorrow!

Burned In Effigy
04-13-2015, 05:40 PM
I don't know if I'm excited for the expeditions at this point because I can't concentrate on two different things at once.

Niner82
04-13-2015, 05:47 PM
I don't know if I'm excited for the expeditions at this point because I can't concentrate on two different things at once.
I will wait to see what issues other people run into before I try them. Let's face it, people will find issues upon release and of course let them be known.

konstantinov
04-13-2015, 06:11 PM
I will wait to see what issues other people run into before I try them. Let's face it, people will find issues upon release and of course let them be known.

I'll be blogging and if ps3 could live stream I'd do it everyday.

Burned In Effigy
04-13-2015, 06:17 PM
I could just run one arc fall each character and then log back into my main and do the expeditions but I don't know man that's just seems like a lot of work right now

Burned In Effigy
04-13-2015, 06:20 PM
I'll be blogging and if ps3 could live stream I'd do it everyday.

Can't wait to read ur blog. now can i one hand your blogs or do I have to have both hands.

DeMoNofDEATH
04-13-2015, 06:32 PM
Hey Axe nice to see you FINALLY made it to the forum! :)

konstantinov
04-13-2015, 06:45 PM
Can't wait to read ur blog. now can i one hand your blogs or do I have to have both hands.

Thats at your own personal discretion.

Burned In Effigy
04-13-2015, 06:50 PM
Thats at your own personal discretion.

*tears rotator cuff from fist pumping*

konstantinov
04-13-2015, 06:53 PM
*tears rotator cuff from fist pumping*

Pauly D will not be in attendance but Snooki and Jwoww will be. Still waiting to hear back from Sammy.

Burned In Effigy
04-13-2015, 06:58 PM
Pauly D will not be in attendance but Snooki and Jwoww will be. Still waiting to hear back from Sammy.

Wanna hook me up with a grenade?

konstantinov
04-13-2015, 07:00 PM
Wanna hook me up with a grenade?

Hence Snooki & JWoww

Niner82
04-14-2015, 07:46 AM
I could just run one arc fall each character and then log back into my main and do the expeditions but I don't know man that's just seems like a lot of work right now
I will just wait to do expeditions, been having semi-good luck with Armistice event. Only one week left.

Niner82
04-14-2015, 07:50 AM
I will fill in and Holler, IT'S T-SHIRT Time!

Burned In Effigy
04-14-2015, 11:27 AM
I will just wait to do expeditions, been having semi-good luck with Armistice event. Only one week left.

this will also allow me to wait till I get paid so I can buy a gift card for these new expeditions.honestly I don't even know how much time I'm going to be able to have on the finances I just bought a new house and I'm going to be doing a lot of renovations a lot of moving so my defiance time will be severely Limited.

Niner82
04-14-2015, 11:55 AM
this will also allow me to wait till I get paid so I can buy a gift card for these new expeditions.honestly I don't even know how much time I'm going to be able to have on the finances I just bought a new house and I'm going to be doing a lot of renovations a lot of moving so my defiance time will be severely Limited.
Ya time is my enemy too, it sucks being a grown up. Wanna go back to the days where I'd play all day and night for a week or two straight, sneaking in a cat nap every now and then. Now by Midnight I feel like I been up all night already, especially after working all day. And now I get to hear, dad did they have this when you were a kid, it's like really son, lol.

Burned In Effigy
04-14-2015, 12:45 PM
Ya time is my enemy too, it sucks being a grown up. Wanna go back to the days where I'd play all day and night for a week or two straight, sneaking in a cat nap every now and then. Now by Midnight I feel like I been up all night already, especially after working all day. And now I get to hear, dad did they have this when you were a kid, it's like really son, lol.

Well luckily my wife found a better hobby than nagging me. And now she understands why I play. Things have actually been fantastic in that regard. The house is going to require a ton of work and I font even know when or if were getting cable, probably just yhr internet. Luckily tho our house rents cheaper than our apartment rent.

Yes I miss those days when I stayed up for 3 days and felt like I went a round with Tyson, then drank til whenever. Life is different now, better, but very different. Seeing my son have a backyard and a home brings great joy to me.

konstantinov
04-14-2015, 12:51 PM
Work sucks...

Burned In Effigy
04-14-2015, 12:53 PM
Work sucks...

I absolutely love what I DO! BUT!! I hate being at work when there's games to be played.

Aaaaaarrrrggghh wafflroffldufflrawrg!

konstantinov
04-14-2015, 12:59 PM
Aaaaaarrrrggghh wafflroffldufflrawrg!

I feel like this is code for something important but I'm not quite sure of what. Let me send flipside a carrier pigeon real quick so he can decipher it with his decoder ring.

Brb

Niner82
04-14-2015, 01:16 PM
I feel like this is code for something important but I'm not quite sure of what. Let me send flipside a carrier pigeon real quick so he can decipher it with his decoder ring.

Brb
Or you could just ask the ghost of Blackbeard, sounds like pirate to me :).

Niner82
04-14-2015, 01:17 PM
Work sucks...
I don't wanna grow up, I'm an Xbox kid :).

Burned In Effigy
04-14-2015, 01:47 PM

Brb

Yeah sorry that's my Savage Neckbeard battle cry. When I'm at work I scream this. Then it is followed by looks of pity and sacredness. I don't know which I enjoy more.

Burned In Effigy
04-14-2015, 01:48 PM

Brb

Yeah sorry that's my Savage Neckbeard battle cry. When I'm at work I scream this. Then it is followed by looks of pity and scaredness. I don't know which I enjoy more.