PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Hunter reqs

Symbiosis2099
04-13-2015, 12:39 AM
I'm wondering, since we will be getting hunter reqs every week, will they be in our weekly box? If this is the case, being that Alcatraz drops on Tuesday will we get our reqs a day early? Will they come in a new box Tuesday? Or will we have to pay to play an expedition on the first week? Forgive me if this has already been answered...

Atticus Batman
04-13-2015, 01:30 AM
I'm wondering, since we will be getting hunter reqs every week, will they be in our weekly box? If this is the case, being that Alcatraz drops on Tuesday will we get our reqs a day early? Will they come in a new box Tuesday? Or will we have to pay to play an expedition on the first week? Forgive me if this has already been answered...

They will be in the weekly box. So I would assume that, if you want them this week, then you should not open your weekly box until after Alcatraz goes live.

dremora ven0m
04-13-2015, 03:49 AM
They will be in the weekly box. So I would assume that, if you want them this week, then you should not open your weekly box until after Alcatraz goes live.

So yet another example of Trion trolling us!
tut tut tut

So is it true that your hunter reqs from weekly will not stack?
will daily hunter reqs from patron stack?

Fuzzy
04-13-2015, 04:11 AM
So yet another example of Trion trolling us!
tut tut tut

So is it true that your hunter reqs from weekly will not stack?
will daily hunter reqs from patron stack?

Who said they won't stack?
There's no offical notice about this, so it's untrue, IMO.
They said there won't be a cap on Hunter Reqs (http://www.defiancedata.com/page=504/hunter-requisitions-alcatraz-guide#restrictions), so they will stack. In fact, now that you mention it, they did on PTS.

Infinity Eagle
04-13-2015, 04:19 AM
Will there be a maximum number of Hunter Requisitions that a player can have, and, if so, what is that limit?

We currently do not have a cap on the amount of Hunter Requisitions available to a character. Also, remember that if you have a Patron Pass you must log in to claim your daily Hunter Requisition.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?203061-Defiance-Developer-Q-amp-A-February-16&p=1702627&viewfull=1#post1702627

Also I would guess they will give us a small grant of req to get started.

dremora ven0m
04-13-2015, 04:32 AM
Who said they won't stack?
There's no offical notice about this, so it's untrue, IMO.
They said there won't be a cap on Hunter Reqs (http://www.defiancedata.com/page=504/hunter-requisitions-alcatraz-guide#restrictions), so they will stack. In fact, now that you mention it, they did on PTS.

Thanks for clearing that up for me Fuzzy, as always you have been very helpful.

Rarnok
04-13-2015, 10:43 AM
In order to make sure everyone is ready to start hitting expeditions tomorrow when Alcatraz goes live we will be giving out 1 free Alcatraz Starter kit to everyone via a voucher code. We are holding onto it until it will actually give you the items in game, but it will be coming. Feel free to hold onto your Weekly Login Box if you want, but that won't be your only source of free hunter reqs this week.

For those that haven't looked at the Alcatraz Starter Kit yet, it contains:
- 3 Hunter requisitions
- 3 Chip Pullers
- 1 Uncommon Cyber Rig
- 3 Uncommon Cyber Chips

Graywolfe
04-13-2015, 11:31 AM
Very nice Rarnok and thank you for letting us know.

Tex_Arcana
04-13-2015, 11:38 AM
Not done with Armistice yet.
Hold yer horses ;)

Alastar
04-13-2015, 02:37 PM
In order to make sure everyone is ready to start hitting expeditions tomorrow when Alcatraz goes live we will be giving out 1 free Alcatraz Starter kit to everyone via a voucher code. We are holding onto it until it will actually give you the items in game, but it will be coming. Feel free to hold onto your Weekly Login Box if you want, but that won't be your only source of free hunter reqs this week.

- 3 Hunter requisitions
- 3 Chip Pullers
- 1 Uncommon Cyber Rig
- 3 Uncommon Cyber Chips

So that's all cool but uh if we did open our weekly are we out those hunter reqs?

Ryu Soba JP
04-13-2015, 05:48 PM
Awesome. We all like free stuff. Hehe. My question is will the player have to come to the forums for this voucher code? I'm really excited for alatraz.

Ray8888
04-13-2015, 06:38 PM

- 3 Hunter requisitions
- 3 Chip Pullers
- 1 Uncommon Cyber Rig
- 3 Uncommon Cyber Chips

How did I miss this little tidbit? Great news.

TNO
04-13-2015, 07:19 PM
It's really nice that we will get a Starter Kit and I'm very thankfull but to be honest I don't like the idea that it will come in form of a code. That leaves a lot of people out.

Dreypa
04-13-2015, 07:40 PM

- 3 Hunter requisitions
- 3 Chip Pullers
- 1 Uncommon Cyber Rig
- 3 Uncommon Cyber Chips

Much excite.

Ray8888
04-14-2015, 08:15 AM

I really expect to see many tears shed and tantrums thrown tomorrow. Count on it.

WhiteStrike
04-14-2015, 09:17 AM
I really expect to see many tears shed and tantrums thrown tomorrow. Count on it.
Good.I feed on tears and hatred.It makes me stronger!:D
Seriously though, a lot of rage is coming when after people finish their 2 hour+ download and discover that they just lost 3 reqs.

Lithova
04-14-2015, 01:50 PM
yeap the whole hunter req thing was a delicate subject on PTS. Its probably gonna need more fine tuning especially for those who crash and lose their HR's during their expedition run.

Mxman
04-18-2015, 05:00 PM
Do we know if we will get additional items via the daily & weekly supplies packs?

Ray8888
04-18-2015, 07:52 PM
Three a week for us peons.