PDA

View Full Version : patron pass weekly af reward question...

YahootsMagoondi
04-13-2015, 09:36 AM
i was going to buy a patron pass before contract reset today, but now it looks like i won't make it home before that time. so, if i buy a patron pass before i claim my weekly box, will the 50af be in it? not sure how those rewards are delivered. if not, then i'll wait until next monday so i get max af from my patron pass.

Midnight
04-13-2015, 09:56 AM
Pretty sure it just looks at your patron status when you claim the box...it would be better to save your weekly box until Monday morning then buy a patron pass, open it before the weekly reset...this way you should be able to get 4 weekly boxes in on one pass of 15 days

YahootsMagoondi
04-13-2015, 09:59 AM
that is what i was hoping, but sure enough if i do that, then you have to have patron status when the box is "delivered"...lol.

Rarnok
04-13-2015, 10:04 AM
The check for Patron Pass happens when you open the box, so if you purchase your patron pass before claiming it the arkforge will be in there. To be safe, I would suggest buying doing a quick relog after purchasing the pass to make sure it is activated properly before opening your weekly login reward.

In fact, with the release of Alcatraz boosts now apply to gains from inside lock boxes and login rewards so you will actually get 60 Arkforge for Patron and a chance at more for each DLC you own.

YahootsMagoondi
04-13-2015, 10:09 AM
Awesome! thank you Rarnok for the info! i am a hungry ag monster, so the more the better...lol.

stefb42
04-13-2015, 10:13 AM
Just in case.... Don't claim your weekly until after Alcatraz has gone live, I'm pretty sure the weekly box will contain the hunter reqs, I might be wrong but it wont hurt not to open it until tomorrow, where claiming it tonight could cost you 3 reqs