PDA

View Full Version : inventory increase

cmpowell
04-14-2015, 01:11 PM
It was said during one of the q and a posts that they were thinking about increasing the cap on inventory space with alcatraz, but I didn't see anything in the patch notes about it. Can anyon confirm this did or didnt happen? Is the cap still 400? If not what is it now?

Thanks

PhantasieTrion
04-14-2015, 01:26 PM
Hi

We are certainly considering increasing the inventory cap in the future, however it did not change for Alcatraz; the cap remains the same.

I recall us mentioning in a past Q/A that we were considering increasing it, but dont remember us saying we were doing it for Alcatraz. For some reason, I can't find that Q/A. If you do find it and we said it would be Alcatraz, could you let me know the link!

--Phantasie

cmpowell
04-14-2015, 01:46 PM
Hi

We are certainly considering increasing the inventory cap in the future, however it did not change for Alcatraz; the cap remains the same.

I recall us mentioning in a past Q/A that we were considering increasing it, but dont remember us saying we were doing it for Alcatraz. For some reason, I can't find that Q/A. If you do find it and we said it would be Alcatraz, could you let me know the link!

--Phantasie
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?209955-Questions-Concerns-This-is-your-thread!

Can't find the original but this has the original quote in it on the 1st page. I got the distinct impression it was coming with or soon after the alcatraz release, but that may have been wishful thinking

Ray8888
04-14-2015, 03:15 PM
400 was tough before you added 276 chips for X# of rigs.

Atticus Batman
04-14-2015, 03:16 PM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?209955-Questions-Concerns-This-is-your-thread!

Can't find the original but this has the original quote in it on the 1st page. I got the distinct impression it was coming with or soon after the alcatraz release, but that may have been wishful thinking

You would want this link:

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?207515-Defiance-Developer-Q-amp-A-March-13&p=1721048#post1721048

Adage: Will the inventory cap be raised in Alcatraz or at any time in the near future?[/b]

With the addition of the new expedition rewards of Cyber Rigs and Cyber Chips we suspect players will be a little more pressed for space. With that being said there is a good chance the inventory cap will be raised in the near future.

Here's a tip. See the blue/green circle with the double arrow in the quote next to Kiwi's name? Click it and it should take you to the thread that quote is from. It helps remove some searching and guesswork. :) {fixed the quote, sorry I posted it wrong originally.}

Anyway I think it is just wishful thinking. However I think people are jumping to conclusion when saying the cap will be raised from 400. It is possible but there are two different inventory caps that they could be refering to.

1: The inventory cap achieved by spending bits on inventory space (bit bought cap) = Currently 400
2: The basic player inventory cap= I believe it is 35 for F2P and 70 for disc owners.

So it is possible that when they mentioned raising inventory cap that they meant they will raise the basic cap. If that is what happens then everyone would autimatically get however more inventory slots they choose to give us. However that means that if the bit bought cap isn't raised above 400, then those at the bit bought cap won't get more space. Which is fine in my opinion. Afterall the only ones who will really have the most trouble are those that can't afford to reach the bit bought cap.

konstantinov
04-14-2015, 03:18 PM
I can assure you bit sales would go through the roof on inventory slot purchases alone. You can quote me on that.

Ray8888
04-14-2015, 03:23 PM
I will be camping out overnight in front of the Bitstore.

cmpowell
04-14-2015, 04:46 PM
I was ready to buy up to whatever the new cap was so...

Graywolfe
04-14-2015, 05:01 PM
I also thought they were going to do something about making the inventory easier to organize and use.

mystickaldj
04-14-2015, 05:03 PM
phantasie i have messaged you just waiting on a response. and as for the inv cap. i hope that soon it gets increased as i could use more inventory lol