PDA

View Full Version : Creating account on NA. Codes persist?

akiraic
04-14-2015, 02:03 PM
I play on EU since the launch. I moved and the ping and lag from playing in EU is not acceptable. As I can't transfer account between servers, I'll create new character in NA. The thing is, I have dozens of codes on my account, like ALCATRAZ for example. Those codes will be available for the NA character as well? The codes are bound to the account and not server, so I believe the answer is yes. I just want to be sure (and is faster to ask here instead of check it myself).

Thanks.

Big Jack Shepard
04-14-2015, 02:06 PM
Yes, both of my characters get the stuff I used codes for.

Edit: it appears that unlike the other codes, the alcatraz code is only good on the 1st toon that you log in to.

TriGlav 2000
04-14-2015, 02:38 PM
Only the toon you log on first gets the kit.

Talesh
04-14-2015, 09:53 PM
OMG! So because PS3 updated faster than PC or XBox that char only gets it?! That doesn't even make sense... I thought for sure it would be like the others since they reminded you to link your accounts.

Cyripax NeoPrime
04-14-2015, 10:20 PM
Only the toon you log in on also gets the armistice 2015 AS H5 havoc ar too. And the tricked out gear (gun car title)

But yes everything else applies. My eu and na toons all got the stuff

Cyripax NeoPrime
04-14-2015, 10:21 PM
OMG! So because PS3 updated faster than PC or XBox that char only gets it?! That doesn't even make sense... I thought for sure it would be like the others since they reminded you to link your accounts.

No the first char you log into on all platforms gets them. First toon on xbox gets it, first toon on ps3 gets it, and first toon on pc if you have all 3 platforms linked

What we mean is is you have multiple toons (alts) on any platform ....they cant all get it (multiple chars per platform)

Talesh
04-15-2015, 12:59 AM
Well, it's definitely not happening that way for me. Have only seen them on the first character of first platform on mine. The other two platforms haven't been given anything.