PDA

View Full Version : this is outrageous

reshen
04-14-2015, 02:39 PM
every time i get time-out i lose a hunter req... fix that god dam thing.. jeez

Alastar
04-14-2015, 02:41 PM
In time. Solution for now just don't play Alcatraz. Idk about anybody else but I pretty much assumed something like this would happen. I mean cmooooon lol.

Fuzzy
04-14-2015, 02:46 PM
If you time out, you should be able to resume your progress. We got dced out of an expedition and could continue

Mr B
04-14-2015, 02:51 PM
In time. Solution for now just don't play Alcatraz. Idk about anybody else but I pretty much assumed something like this would happen. I mean cmooooon lol.

This
x1000

lol

thedude23320
04-14-2015, 03:17 PM
If you time out, you should be able to resume your progress. We got dced out of an expedition and could continue

To continue progress did you have to use an additional req? That is what the game is prompting me to do.. if not, where or how did you continue?

Fuzzy
04-14-2015, 03:40 PM
To continue progress did you have to use an additional req? That is what the game is prompting me to do.. if not, where or how did you continue?

No, it didn't/shouldn't/doesn't cost an additional HR

PithHelmetIrath
04-14-2015, 03:41 PM

This.

Got to Alcatraz, looked around, logged out, turned off Xbox, turned on PS4, logged into GTA Online.

Niner82
04-14-2015, 03:42 PM
Best solution, I don't plan on playing til bugs get worked out. Best advice yet, I applaud you sir.

thedude23320
04-14-2015, 03:43 PM
No, it didn't/shouldn't/doesn't cost an additional HR
Weird, it will not allow me to continue without using an additional hunter req on mine

Fuzzy
04-14-2015, 03:46 PM
Weird, it will not allow me to continue without using an additional hunter req on mine

Did you maybe got extracted? I haven't had problems with getting dced or relogging. Always let me continue without any HR cost

Mister Derpenhowser
04-14-2015, 03:51 PM
Did you maybe got extracted? I haven't had problems with getting dced or relogging. Always let me continue without any HR cost

On ps3, when your console hard freezes your toon is generally left running on the spot for 30+ seconds. Which is easily enough time to be killed. I've had my fair share of extraction fees from this problem. Wasn't too bothered about losing 180scrip... a HR however. ..

Fuzzy
04-14-2015, 04:03 PM
On ps3, when your console hard freezes your toon is generally left running on the spot for 30+ seconds. Which is easily enough time to be killed. I've had my fair share of extraction fees from this problem. Wasn't too bothered about losing 180scrip... a HR however. ..

Argh, that sucks. On PC, you get dced directly. Maybe that's the problem. Can't tell though :(

Ray8888
04-14-2015, 04:23 PM
Remember the PTS server is not on a console. There WILL be bugs. Oh yes. There will be bugs.

Nefarious
04-14-2015, 05:36 PM
The disconnects can be annoying. Only really happened when I was in the Bio Man lab.

Which sucked because its part of an contract to kill Jackson but when I would get head way I would disco setting me to restart from the beginning. And a damn Torcher and I went at it while I was solo when I re-entered. Killed him but then a shotgunner tagged me. Taking my revive with no hunter req.

Then I saw while I was down it gave me the option to spend bits on Hunter Reqs to keep going, pulling on my heart strings and dangling continued progress in front of me.
Which I thought was kinda shady...http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/wtb.png

As if its a Arcade down at the pier and you need to pay 50 cents to continue.

I didn't continue and will try again tomorrow. It sure is fun though. Its like what Expert maps used to be in terms if difficulty but better. And teammates really show to depend on each other which is cool.