PDA

View Full Version : WTF Trion !!!

FedBox
04-14-2015, 04:14 PM
Hi Community

Went for my first expedition (xbox360), was fun the 1min i was in there, got kicked out of the group, still in the expedition. After a few min got booted out back to alcatraz, and wasn't able to join in again. Lost my HR for nothing.

Why trion after all the statements you want to release alcatraz only if it works 100%!

FYI i wasn't the only one experiencing this, many others got critted out, losing HR and not able to join back in. The friend i was playing with even had a 5th random guy in their expedition after i got kicked out.
I hope you guys fix that soon

cheers

Alastar
04-14-2015, 04:24 PM
Maybe its just because I've been here far too long but you should never expect something to function correctly on launch day round d these parts :p

Maddax Stormbringer
04-14-2015, 04:27 PM
same thing happened to me I lost all my hr points for nothing got kicked a few times and finally couldn't get back in because of no hr I also got put into 1st person, I couldn't shoot or anything. this happened twice while in the expeditions no matter what I tried I couldn't get back to 3rd person so I had to log out to get back. I really do like the game i just wish you could make sure it works before putting out new content. This happens every time

Derailer
04-14-2015, 04:32 PM
same thing happened to me I lost all my hr points for nothing got kicked a few times and finally couldn't get back in because of no hr I also got put into 1st person, I couldn't shoot or anything. this happened twice while in the expeditions no matter what I tried I couldn't get back to 3rd person so I had to log out to get back. I really do like the game i just wish you could make sure it works before putting out new content. This happens every time

I can't tell if it put me into first person or if I was just invisible but that is what keeps happening to me as well. 7 expeditions with 7 critical failures.

FedBox
04-14-2015, 05:06 PM
well this is big time BS, even in expeditions, enemys turn invisible, you get multiple randoms in the expedition, people get kicked out and not be able to join back in, queuing up as a group is badly possible (group splits up). And it all costs HR

Nice job trion making us pay for broken content again. Well i hope it will be addressed soon, cuz i really like this game and ould oversee quite a few bugs and scams. But this time its different!

cheers

Mrdr
04-14-2015, 05:20 PM
well this is big time BS, even in expeditions, enemys turn invisible, you get multiple randoms in the expedition, people get kicked out and not be able to join back in, queuing up as a group is badly possible (group splits up). And it all costs HR

Nice job trion making us pay for broken content again. Well i hope it will be addressed soon, cuz i really like this game and ould oversee quite a few bugs and scams. But this time its different!

cheers

How is this in any way a scam? It's FREE ffs! No one is forcing you to spend money on anything. Clearly you never have played old school video games that totally sucked but it was too late to bring it back because you already opened it and paid $60+ (I had on old Sega Mastersystem so anyone who had one knows how so many games were utter **** but really expensive compared to Nintendo). You're whining about this game? Jeeze...ever try playing the old Ghostbusters game from way back when? Google it...worst game ever and you paid good money for it and you couldn't do **** about it much less whine on a forum about how butt hurt you are because "it's no fair that [insert whatever reason why you feel you deserve more for free here].

I'm so sick of all the chicken littles here crying about Trion and how they're out to get everyone. Grow up already. It's free be glad you didn't have to pay for your butt to be hurt a little. Back in the day you paid for that feeling you have now. All you could do is trade your game with a friend. Here you can just log off and ****.

Niner82
04-14-2015, 06:17 PM
How is this in any way a scam? It's FREE ffs! No one is forcing you to spend money on anything. Clearly you never have played old school video games that totally sucked but it was too late to bring it back because you already opened it and paid $60+ (I had on old Sega Mastersystem so anyone who had one knows how so many games were utter **** but really expensive compared to Nintendo). You're whining about this game? Jeeze...ever try playing the old Ghostbusters game from way back when? Google it...worst game ever and you paid good money for it and you couldn't do **** about it much less whine on a forum about how butt hurt you are because "it's no fair that [insert whatever reason why you feel you deserve more for free here].

I'm so sick of all the chicken littles here crying about Trion and how they're out to get everyone. Grow up already. It's free be glad you didn't have to pay for your butt to be hurt a little. Back in the day you paid for that feeling you have now. All you could do is trade your game with a friend. Here you can just log off and ****.
Lol, well put man, well put.